General Event Archived Posts Thread

Guested

What is the story behind this? And what about the fact that pre-release data may be changed upon release?

They uploaded their event onto servers, as its already 17th June in Japan. (and I extracted it from their servers)

Also, I haven't tried spoofing my virtual router, but it may already be possible to grab the serial code via 7Spot spoofing.

They uploaded their event onto servers, as its already 17th June in Japan. (and I extracted it from their servers)

Also, I haven't tried spoofing my virtual router, but it may already be possible to grab the serial code via 7Spot spoofing.

Hey slayer, is this what you were saying you're going to contribute? How to spoof 7spot.

Hey slayer, is this what you were saying you're going to contribute? How to spoof 7spot.

The Gardevoir is the event that was going to be released via 7spot.

edit:

I've been cycling through 7Spots for around an hour, and so far this image doesn't appear:

img_nz_connect02.gif

Instead of the "7Spot de DS" button appearing, it appears as a huge X for me.

(and I definitely connected to the network, cause the SSIDs and security keys I have are valid, and I'm using a JPN N3DSLL)

Perhaps it's either:

1. I have to wait for daytime for that to appear

2. There is specific Nintendo tagged/encrypted data that only appears when locally there, as per mentioned here: http://3dbrew.org/wiki/Nintendo_Zone

3. Maybe I need to spoof to be a specific MAC.

Well, it's getting late. will further test it tomorrow.

edit:

seems to be MAC or tagged data.

It's 17/6/16 4.31 PM JST, and 7/11 box isn't appearing for my spoof.

Edited by theSLAYER

• 2 weeks later...
This is akin to begging for an event.

When people have it, they'll upload it.

It is not exactly convenient to obtain, since it's a local event.

Yeah, I know, I just was thinking strange nobody appear in this thread these lasts days. I hope someone get the Simisear, it's a little special anyway.

Yeah, I know, I just was thinking strange nobody appear in this thread these lasts days. I hope someone get the Simisear, it's a little special anyway.

Well, since this is the contribution, not the discussion,

it is normal to have no discussion when there's no events.

Also, besides Election Simisear, and unreleased Korean Surfing Pikachu, not much is going on right now :/

Can't the server be spoofed? Or is it like 7-11 and no?

It's an in store based give away, so I would imagine it's just like 7-11 and not possible to spoof.

Unless it's like the McDonald's Hoopa and all you need is the name of the WiFi network to claim from home. that would be cool.

Added information

Lowest Poll Simisear

Movie Greninja (Poll Winner)

Movie Shiny Gengar

Also in case anyone missed out, it is likely I'll be able to grab a Ga-ole disk for Magearna!

Added KOR Pika Spa Surfing Pikachu

Data:

포켓몬스파 여름 스페셜 이벤트 선물

포켓몬스파의 2016년 여름 스페셜 이벤트로

파도타기를 배운 피카츄를

선물합니다! 올 여름은 피카츄와

함께 포켓몬스파를 즐겨보세요!!

Pkmn Pikachu 7016 1070 Classic Ribbon, Cherish Ball, Gender Random (Set upon received)

Quick Attack Thunderbolt Surf Hold Hands

Nature Unset, All IVs unset

Ability 1 RND Cannot be Shiny

40001 10 All Unset Male 포켓몬스파

Level 10 Not Egg

Quick Attack Thunderbolt Surf Hold Hands

Can I extract and upload the Powersaves file? You have a known Powersave folder right?

I've already extracted some files from Powersaves.

I'm actually holding off from Powersaves submissions, and waiting for non-Powersave contributions.

To rephrase,

I'm waiting from contributions from users who received it for themselves.

I've already extracted some files from Powersaves.

I'm actually holding off from Powersaves submissions, and waiting for non-Powersave contributions.

To rephrase,

I'm waiting from contributions from users who received it for themselves.

I got the monkey :3 but my cart is still in japan xD so if nobody will contribuite it, don't worry xD i'll also get one Gengar code and the Greninja