General Event Archived Posts Thread

Guested

Sorry I'm a total noob at this, I didn't edit it at all so its untouched, also it is a copy of one off the competitors pokemon so maybe thats why is 6IV?

Also i have some pictures form the event to prove my attendance (drop box link again)

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/t4qn3otrcqq69tw/AABQp88DEMjFvuczD-mNckgDa?dl=0

please let me know if there is anything else I can do to validate it.

Sorry I'm a total noob at this, I didn't edit it at all so its untouched, also it is a copy of one off the competitors pokemon so maybe thats why is 6IV?

Also i have some pictures form the event to prove my attendance (drop box link again)

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/t4qn3otrcqq69tw/AABQp88DEMjFvuczD-mNckgDa?dl=0

please let me know if there is anything else I can do to validate it.

I can also check on the UK and Ireland VGC Facebook page to see if everyone else received a static 6 IV Machamp

EDIT

I can confirm it was a static 6IV event

EDIT

I can confirm it was a static 6IV event

Yay! I know you have to be sure but I have nothing to gain by uploading a fake wondercard. I just wanted to help by contributing seen as PP has sorted me right out over the last year

Important Update Regarding Local Events:

Data isn't at Boss 0x08000000.

Likely to be in Sango-1 or Sango-2 process (displays as either 1 or 2, both doesn't occur at same time, around process 0x002x range),

at unknown offset (likely to be 0x08000000)

Now, the write up on how to obtain WC6full at Local Events:

(providing me these dumps will help to determine the legitimacy of the event)

Firstly, you need to be on CFW and install NTR CFW.

I can't teach you how to do that here, but you can check gbatemp.net

Get it to load, before running any game.

FbUruXU.jpg

Now, simply go through the normal wondercard procedure,

but do not press YES at the page below.

Hover at NO

F8317dd.jpg

Hold the buttons XY together once, and a menu should pop up.

Choose Process Manager

PZyuDFG.jpg

Once you're at the process list,

look for the:

"boss" process (if Internet/Serial Code)

"Sango-1" or "Sango-2" (if local)

(For Boss it typically hangs around in its early 20s and 21s, where Sango is older, around 28 or 29.

Both are usually somewhere in the 20s; for my example, it happened to be 21)

To do so, basically press A at the process, select Info, and it'll show you the Pname.

zdPl9n1.jpg

j6OaDK2.jpg?1

PYzVUKb.jpg?1

Now, Press B to go back.

Select Dump,

and Dump the 0x08000000

KQfPPey.jpg

While the screen is back to normal, it is actually still dumping,

so do not press anything, and wait until it NTR menu pops back up,

telling you it is done dumping the content.

If it takes too long, press "B" once to go back to the screen that shows "Receive Gift" and wait a while more.

Also note that Local/Sango dumps takes way longer..

Once done, simply PM me the file which can be found on your SD card.

(which in my case, is dump_pid21_1.dmp or dump_pid21_2.dmp, since I made multiple dumps)

edit: I've yet to test this out at any local event, but I know it works for Internet and serial code events, and should also work, cause it's the same in-game collection process.

Edited by theSLAYER
  • Like 2

Now, the write up on how to obtain WC6full at Local Events:

edit: I've yet to test this out at any local event, but I know it works for Internet and serial code events,

and should also work, cause it's the same ingame collection process.

Dumping pieces of RAM directly using the built-in NTR usually results in you having to reboot the 3DS after that because otherwise it will hang at a black screen.

This ofc won't be useful at local events unless you bring you computer with you but for Internet and serial codes I always use the debugger since is more convenient because it lets you dump very specific portions of data and won't trigger any button press by mistake on the 3DS, this command dumps the .wc6 directly to your PC through wifi.

data(0x8C695BC, 0x108, filename='event.wc6', pid=0x29)

ofc you will have to replace the pid for the process with the one corresponding your game at the moment. In my case using an Alpha Sapphire cardtridge its usually tied with either 0x29 or 0x2b :)

Dumping pieces of RAM directly using the built-in NTR usually results in you having to reboot the 3DS after that because otherwise it will hang at a black screen.

This ofc won't be useful at local events unless you bring you computer with you but for Internet and serial codes I always use the debugger since is more convenient because it lets you dump very specific portions of data and won't trigger any button press by mistake on the 3DS, this command dumps the .wc6 directly to your PC through wifi.

ofc you will have to replace the pid for the process with the one corresponding your game at the moment. In my case using an Alpha Sapphire cardtridge its usually tied with either 0x29 or 0x2b :)

The 0x08000000 area of the Boss process has only 299007 (0x48FFF) Bytes. The black screen problem only occurs with larger data sizes as far as I know.

Also after pressing "dump" you should wait until it's finished. It may take a while, but there shouldn't be any problems if you are patient.

The 0x08000000 area of the Boss process has only 299007 (0x48FFF) Bytes. The black screen problem only occurs with larger data sizes as far as I know.

Also after pressing "dump" you should wait until it's finished. It may take a while, but there shouldn't be any problems if you are patient.

I dumped several times Pokemon RAM using NTR, also mainly the 0x08000000 region and being patient and it always crashed, but ofc I there's always the chance I've doing something wrong beside that. Anyway I still find more convenient the PC client if you already located the portion of the data you want to dump

I dumped several times Pokemon RAM using NTR, also mainly the 0x08000000 region and being patient and it always crashed, but ofc I there's always the chance I've doing something wrong beside that. Anyway I still find more convenient the PC client if you already located the portion of the data you want to dump

Yes, local wireless events.

Which would means chances are you do not have a PC client,

and probably would not want to show the whole public what you're doing, even if you have a laptop with you ><

so far I rarely experienced clashes, and I also wait for the screen to finish.

I only time I experienced something akin to a lag/slowdown is when I was inpatient and cycled through the options too fast.

If I did everything comfortably slowly (including checking then dumping only the boss, and not doing anything while it dumps),

I didn't experience it.

Not sure if it's important to note, but I am on A9LH.

edit:

rephrased one part.

Also in addition,

It is okay to reboot the 3DS after dumping, and recollect the event.

The point to hover above no and to dump it before selecting yes,

is to extract the WC6full in RAM, without affecting any operations.

If afraid of corruption, simply back up after a successful dump.

Users/contributors that have been providing wc6full to us have been dumping them by NTR; they've been aware of the POC of WC6full in RAM before this writeup.

Furthermore, another point to the NTR full dump (yes, no just the wc6full) is that there is information I can look for, which would be hard to fabricate

(as well as it could lead to a different type of breakthrough)

I think you don't understand something; I mentioned Local Wireless events.

Which would means chances are you do not have a PC client

I clearly said this won't be very useful at local events. I just wanted to share the command in case someone finds it useful but of course is up to you to choose whatever method you want :)

I clearly said this won't be very useful at local events. I just wanted to share the command in case someone finds it useful but of course is up to you to choose whatever method you want :)

yeah I saw, so I edited my post ><

yeah the command is useful, perhaps would be even better if we get a mobile app for NTR debugger

(though provided if the phone connects to the same network at the local event (?), which then would be impossible)

This is NOT a request since the .wc6full is already available, but is there any chance of getting JUST a.wc6 of the JP Landorus? I can only inject by the lunarcookies website method, so I can't use a .wc6full...Any help is greatly appreciated, and thanks in advance!

This is NOT a request since the .wc6full is already available, but is there any chance of getting JUST a.wc6 of the JP Landorus? I can only inject by the lunarcookies website method, so I can't use a .wc6full...Any help is greatly appreciated, and thanks in advance!

I'm pretty sure it's in the upload.

A quick search would show there is a grand total of two Landorus in the folders.

I am sure, cause I just checked.

edit:

also, to be able to use lunarcookies, means you're on 9.x,

which means you can use homebrew save manager, if I'm not mistaken.

(such as https://gbatemp.net/threads/save-data-manager-and-editor-for-firmware-up-to-9-9.396245/)

Singapore's Pokemon Cafe Pikachu, which is being distributed via Serial Code to USA and JPN units has been added to the archive!

(Wondercard comes only in English, regardless of language received.)

More information regarding it: https://projectpokemon.org/forums/showthread.php?48688-%CE%A9R-%CE%B1S-Pokemon-Cafe-Singapore-Pikachu

Detail's regarding moveset:

1. Play Nice (Lvl 7)

2. Nuzzle (lvl 29)

3. Sweet Kiss (Pichu Lvl 10)

4. Charm (Pichu lvl 1)

There's almost nothing interesting about this Pikachu..

Also, can't be shiny, ability is fixed, only Female.

EDIT

Also as a reminder, I urge any users who live in Milan, or is going to National VGC Tournaments 11th - 12th June 2016 (Milan, Italy)

To bring along an exploitable unit of 3DS or has CFW, to follow the writeup (here) of NTR to obtain the wc6full of Machamp,

and also video the process.

I've been informed that there may be a few custom Pokemon events going on there (like hacked custom server?) (read here)

So be careful, and make multiple dumps of the different sets of Pokemon (in case you get more than Machamp) there.

Edited by theSLAYER

Year 2015 Pokemon Center Tokyo Subway Pokemon GyaradosShiny 0094 06265 Local WiFi JPN

Year 2015 Pokemon Center Tokyo Subway Pokemon Magikarp has chance of being shiny 0095 06265 Local WiFi JPN

I obtained these Pokemon as a WiFi distribution from the Pokemon Center in the Tokyo Subway Station in August of last year.

The Gyarados is shiny. The Magikarp is not.

Enjoy

strider

attachment.php?attachmentid=13364&stc=1

Hello everyone, here's what I have.

EDIT1 : the second zip pack contains various 'Mega Campaign Pokemon' Japanese Edition

The Mega Campaign Pokemon was previously distributed here: https://projectpokemon.org/forums/showthread.php?33343-Gen-VI-Event-Contribution-Archived-Posts-and-Discussions&p=211975&viewfull=1#post211975

The 2016 Mews are from here: https://projectpokemon.org/forums/showthread.php?33343-Gen-VI-Event-Contribution-Archived-Posts-and-Discussions&p=211997&viewfull=1#post211997

As a matter of fact, I'm the ones who extracted the Mews and named them that way.

Also, I extracted those Mews early on when I discovered RAM dumping, hence explains why they do not have dates.

Unless you're telling me you didn't know, and you got the zip folder from another website,

please don't repost contributions that our other users contributed.

If you got it from another website, do tell me.

Also, please be reminded not to post wondercards that you are unable to ascertain the legitimacy (that includes from secondary sources/websites)

(if you got them from somewhere else, tell me where, I need to see for myself what they are doing)

edit:

look at the creation date of the zip folder from my NTR output folder, and the way the two Mew folders are named.

I'm sure as hell I posted them ;P

6dGB3kv.png

edit2

Strider's Shiny Gyarados & Shiny Change Magikarp, and fallvacation's Shiny Mewtwo (HA) added to first post.

I've also added foreign language (wireless/infrared) to the respective regions, for added clarity.