General Event Archived Posts Thread

Guested

I'm back, and in the process of uploading all the newest events that was contributed here.

Also,

I've received a few Darkrai serial codes, however was informed that collection would not be possible yet (game says event not found),

even though I'm fully aware that the Pokemon is already on Nintendo Servers.

Reason why I'm not uploading the one on Ninty's servers, is because they can change that copy any time, and I rather upload the version that is definitely legit, on release date.

edit:

First post updated!

edit2:

I will upload the new scrap Pokemon when Midnight comes in Japan. (at time of writing this 2 and 1/2 hours time)

edit3:

Images for Pokescrap Route B,

first post updated with the files.

You may notice the dates are 27th of April instead of 28th.

That is because I collected it at 27th April 11PM (my time zone is one hour behind Japan; they're already into 12AM).

Also, it's common knowledge that dates are inconsequential,

since collection date is based on 3DS date, which 3DS date can be changed way too easily.

So, don't talk about it ><

6VITa4H.jpg

BEyvh3U.jpg

ke0oY6b.jpg

iQDh2mL.jpg

PBFCdIy.jpg

LjZ8yuY.jpg

Edited by theSLAYER

Zygarde event made it to NA.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_rC28AlhHmyYlFZVWJfZ09GMjg/view?usp=sharing

I hope this video proof convinces that I didn't use mystery server or whatever.

Interesting.

While having the same SID, the TID and OT is different.

EDIT:

first post updated with US version of the XYZ Zygarde event. (ENG FRE SPA)

Edited by theSLAYER

Alright,

It's past midnight in Japan.

Though I probably shouldn't follow Japan time (cause it's a USA and EUR release), but I'm falling asleep, so uploading this first.

I've managed to get the Darkrai myself, from USA and EUR server, and they appear to be the same wondercard.

Updated the first post with them.

So whoever who loaned me the serial code, I didn't use them, so proceed to collect them for yourselves. Thanks!

An add to the missing wondercards list is the Korean Championships shiny Mewtwo (ID: 05056 - OT: WCSK16), which ran from 5th may till 8th may. Hopefully someone is able to obtain this mighty Pokemon.

It was a local event right?

Do we have the spanish shiny yvetal yet? I will get a code later today, at worst I'll get the spanish wondercard at least (but on a couple months maybe for the save dump)

Edit: got the code, sent already trough pm :)

Edited by suloku

First post updated with EU Shiny Yveltal of all available languages.

Contribution post also includes the US and EU Zygarde, Hidden Ability Legendary Birds of all regions, and Mythical Pokemon that has released up to date.

I understand today is last day of the Korean Mewtwo distribution at Pangyo Hyundai Department Store, Seongnam, South Korea,

a full ram dump (probably using Gateway) or maybe simply the full Boss dump would be much appreciated.

Regarding the dumps, the statement applies to any local wifi events or infrared events.

There's information in the dumps that I'll like to check.

I friend of mine got me a serial code for the shiny Descartes Yveltal from "Salón del Cómic de Barcelona". I extracted it from ram using NTR.

Here's a proof in picture:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]13285[/ATTACH]

I friend of mine got me a serial code for the shiny Descartes Yveltal from "Salón del Cómic de Barcelona". I extracted it from ram using NTR.

Here's a proof in picture:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]13285[/ATTACH]

Thanks!

We've already got the EU Shiny Yveltal in our contributed package :)

As soon as I see US Shiny Xerneas is up, I'll upload it.

Also, I'm rather bummed out by the fact that there has been no announcements for a EU Shiny Xerneas.

Nintendo has it, yet they never announced anything about it. How odd.

Update!

All available languages (ENG, FRE, SPA) for US distribution of Shiny Xerneas has been uploaded into the package!

Also, there has been a slight change in the format of the files naming system.

Example:

0501 X - WINTER2013 Garchomp (ENG) (M)

<Wondercard_ID> <Game that can collect this card> - <OT Name> <Species Name> (<Language>) (<Gender [if applicable]>)

Now, simply awaiting details for the EU distribution.

Also, the message about local wifi and infrared events still apply ><