Guested

Some WonderCards that may not be in the archive yet:

81 - JPN Grass Arceus

[ATTACH]13031[/ATTACH]

81 - JPN Rock Arceus

[ATTACH]13032[/ATTACH]

89 - Getting Kangaskhan in spring (JPN)

[ATTACH]13033[/ATTACH]

And a working WC for the FRE Magmar that was reported to be broken (I haven't checked but it was probably my fault to begin with):

504 - Un Magmar !

[ATTACH]13034[/ATTACH]

I'm still looking at the other files, but that Magmar has been edited before :/

Hello

I wish to contribute my Wonder Card :)

German :

[With Ribbon] 504 - Hier kommt Magmar!.wc6

[Without Ribbon] 504 - Hier kommt Magmar!.wc6

mb-_PgN8C25-KSNZG_-kZL3GxJE.pngJHkoDiCeHYEI-az0t9EpAlYoT8M.pngQ0Xzyl__wB09oRio9MKjaWRp88w.png

Spanish :

[With Ribbon] 504 - ¡Aquí llega Electabuzz!.wc6

[With Ribbon] 504 - ¡Aquí llega Magmar!.wc6

English :

[With Ribbon] 504 - It’s Magmar!.wc6

Hello

I wish to contribute my Wonder Card :)

German :

[With Ribbon] 504 - Hier kommt Magmar!.wc6

[Without Ribbon] 504 - Hier kommt Magmar!.wc6

mb-_PgN8C25-KSNZG_-kZL3GxJE.pngJHkoDiCeHYEI-az0t9EpAlYoT8M.pngQ0Xzyl__wB09oRio9MKjaWRp88w.png

Spanish :

[With Ribbon] 504 - ¡Aquí llega Electabuzz!.wc6

[With Ribbon] 504 - ¡Aquí llega Magmar!.wc6

English :

[With Ribbon] 504 - It’s Magmar!.wc6

any details to how and when you got them.

any chance of photos taken back then?

First post updated.

Added WC6:

Grass Arceus JPN - 8492

Rock Arceus JPN - 8492

Gengar Shiny JPN (hiroshima repeat, has different SID) - nobori

Ho-oh Shiny JPN - nobori

Masuda Psyduck JPN - nobori

Magmar w/ ribbon FRE - 8492

Magmar w/ribbon ENG - France

Magmar w/ribbon GER - France

Magmar w/o ribbon GER - France

Electabuzz w/ ribbon SPA - France

Magmar w/ ribbon SPA - France

Jirachi (all european languages) - theSLAYER

added WC6full:

Jirachi (All european languages)

added Link Bin:

HA Regi Trio ITA - Real.96

Images for jirachi:

AlfKqd1.jpg

JaGcb87.jpg

P7reFva.jpg

CXuaIa6.jpg

xTwykLy.jpg

So my friend managed to help my collect the VC mew,

but his 3DS FTbrony doesn't want to connect to his phone (presumably because hotspot without mobile data isn't good enough for FTBrony?)

so, now waiting for him to have alternative ways to read his SD card.

(his phone doesn't have SD slot)

So my friend managed to help my collect the VC mew,

but his 3DS FTbrony doesn't want to connect to his phone (presumably because hotspot without mobile data isn't good enough for FTBrony?)

so, now waiting for him to have alternative ways to read his SD card.

(his phone doesn't have SD slot)

Those are really great and bad news :P. Maybe he can use the system settings windows server instead? Even on o3DS he can use a shortcut to access that new 3ds only app.

I'm really curious about the catch rate byte, maybe they put a lucky egg or something there as special gift for gen 2/7 transfer?

I've also had problems with ftpony, the list can't be retrieved on most android clients, dunno why, but you can actually send files to the 3DS root (not that this helps though).

Those are really great and bad news :P. Maybe he can use the system settings windows server instead? Even on o3DS he can use a shortcut to access that new 3ds only app.

I'm really curious about the catch rate byte, maybe they put a lucky egg or something there as special gift for gen 2/7 transfer?

I've also had problems with ftpony, the list can't be retrieved on most android clients, dunno why, but you can actually send files to the 3DS root (not that this helps though).

Well, luckily he has a device for wifi, so both his phone and 3ds can connect to the wifi box,

And ftbrony would work. (I tested the theory at home using my 3ds and a spare android phone to connect to my router, while my mobile data is off)

While I highly doubt that Gen I to Gen VII pokebank would yield any physical items (cause pole transporter didn't allow items to be shifted), I find the catch rate/item byte being change highly likely.

I've been waiting for him to send me the file, so hopefully it'll get done today.

New problem:

Need save editor for Pokemon Green.

Yes, japanesse saves are different. I know someone who has researched jap save structure a little, I'll ask him. Can't you just upload the whole savefile until we can get a pkm file (if you already have it)?

Party Pokemon Data is at 0x2ED5 in Japanese Green Version.

The party structure should be the same as the non-Japanese from what I've seen.

0x0000 	Party Count 	1 Bytes
0x0001 	Species list 	6 x 1 Bytes
0x0008 	Pokémon list 	6 x 44 (0x2C) Bytes
0x0110 	OT names 	6 x 6 Bytes
0x0134 	Pokémon names 	6 x 6 Bytes

Edited by BlackShark
fixed another fail

Party Pokemon Data is at 0x2E5D in Japanese Green Version.

The party structure should be the same as the non-Japanese from what I've seen.

0x0000 	Party Count 	1 Bytes
0x0001 	Species list 	7 Bytes
0x0008 	Pokémon list 	264 (0x108) Bytes
0x0110 	OT names 	66 (0x42) Bytes
0x0152 	Pokémon names 	66 (0x42) Bytes

No, japanesse pokemon only have 5+1 characters for OT and Nickname, that's were the problem resides.

I see no problem uploading the whole save though, unless it is his personal save and he doesn't want to make his OT number public, but that can be solved by trading the mew to a new save in a pc emulator (tgb dual)

No, japanesse pokemon only have 5+1 characters for OT and Nickname, that's were the problem resides.

I see no problem uploading the whole save though, unless it is his personal save and he doesn't want to make his OT number public, but that can be solved by trading the mew to a new save in a pc emulator (tgb dual)

Yeah, noticed that and fixed it in the table above :D

I don't see a problem in uploading the save too, just wanted to point out how extracting a single Pokemon could be done.

Now without further ado, the VC Japanese Myuu!

My friend went to Japan, so before he left I managed to install VC Pokemon Green on his US 3DS, and passed him my Mew ticket, so he could collect for me.

Here are some images and a video from the Mega Tokyo Pokemon Center:

jgx2DIj.jpg

pIaXxiw.jpg

h3Asw91.jpg

Zy624Uw.jpg

E4diS1b.jpg

XZF2494.jpg

EII3y6p.jpg

ciX5o7T.jpg

3YM2Yuq.jpg

8Sydf8H.jpg

3T8BrwY.jpg

7nhVRal.jpg

eSQ0Gnb.jpg

EWthmfp.jpg

ZWCuKri.jpg

NSxSmJ2.jpg

fVthECV.jpg

This is a link to the collection video:

I'll like to give a big thanks to my friend Daniel and his brother Danilo Jr,

for helping us to collect this Mew. Thanks!

Mew is in Archive

Edited by theSLAYER
  • Like 1

I've used your data to make a "jpk1" file, which includes OT and Nickname mirroring what pikasav does for party pkm files. I think it's better to have all the data in a single file, rather than just the 44 byte party structure.

I've also included some pkm files built from that mew for anyone looking for them even though they are not legit; and a jap->international conversion of the mew. Theoretically, the mew can be used on a USA/EUR gen 1 game, get it trained, with custom moves and to level 100 and it could still be converted back to japanesse. I've tested and the game works fine (besides OT and nickname not being readable).

What is included:

- 2016mew.jpk1: the event mew, as exctracted from the japanese savegame. The jpk1 structure is as follows: 1 byte index number, 44 bytes pokemon structure, 6 bytes OT, 6 bytes nickname. See jpk1_structure.txt for details.

- Converted folder:

· converted_2016mew.pkm (SEMI LEGIT): it is the untouched event mew, but data is compatible with international versions. Since data is untouched, it could be re-converted to japanesse games and still be legit (same OT and nickname).

· internationalized_2016mew_nolegit_GEFURI.pkm (NON LEGIT): same as above, but OT is GEFURI (GAMEFREAK direct translation from kanji) and Nickname is MEW, thus the pokemon can be used in non-japanesse versions, but as of 4th april 2016 this mew is illegal as it can't be obtained in international versions.

· internationalized_2016mew_nolegit_GF.pkm (NON LEGIT): same as above, but OT is GF.