General Event Archived Posts Thread

Guested

Why don't you use the HomeBrew to extract your save files and the wc6?

Because:

As I haven't been following the scene for a while and am too busy to get up to date for now [...]

TBH, I have literally no idea what kind of homebrew is possible with a console on latest firmware.

Edit: Now I just took some time to read about this; turned out it is not an option. 10.6 (current) blocks menuhax / browserhax, and I already did the update. Not a friend of software-sided solutions anyways, since it is just a matter of time till they get patched. Also, skipping updates is not an options since I enjoy online SSB on 3DS from time to time and thus I am forced to update everytime.

Here is the wondercards for the celebi in all languages.

Images of the wondercards are here: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B5epym60bk2wMXZCd2p1YUI0dU0

[ATTACH]12925[/ATTACH]

I just noticed your Italian, German, Japanese and Korean WC6 are the same as the English one.

I guess you downloaded them on an US system? In US region only English, French and Spanish have their own WC6, for whatever reason any other languages just get the English one.

Wondercard Title:

The Mythical Pokémon Celebi (US)

Wondercard Text:

Thank you for playing Pokémon!

Please pick up your gift from the

delivery girl in any Pokémon Center

Distribution Text:

To Celebrate 20 years of Pokémon

you have received Celebi!

Celebi, which is know to be able to

travel through time, was originally

distributed to Pokémon Gold

and Pokémon Silver

Proof:

[ATTACH]12933[/ATTACH]

I just noticed your Italian, German, Japanese and Korean WC6 are the same as the English one.

I guess you downloaded them on an US system? In US region only English, French and Spanish have their own WC6, for whatever reason any other languages just get the English one.

Was literally writing my post when this got posted lol

Just one thing I noticed, the sheet isn't quite consistent in what it lists. Some events that are missing are listed, but others like the aforementioned Pikachu, the different TIDs for the Mega Campaign events, or Australian Hoopa (ID: 10235) are not (maybe more; I have not checked it really, these were just the ones I noticed).

It'll be insane to track every single event and indicate that it's missing. (I did that previously, but it becomes to insane to follow)

[legitimate wondercard itself, theres 304 entries. Imagine all the wondercards there are out there..]

I've wanted to get that done, actually.

At present, I input whatever I receive into the list, so if there's any errors of what is listed as there but isn't there, specific information would help.

edit:

updated first post,

new wondercards added,

missing wondercards indicated.

Edited by theSLAYER

Hi, here attached are the DW Pokebank Regirock, Registeel and Regice. I just received them. Files untouched. Enjoy :)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]12941[/ATTACH]

While this thread isn't for pk6, as its hard to verify the legitimacy, it's appreciated.

Any photographs? Also, if possible to extract the .bin?

I Guess not, since you have it extracted already..

Edit:

I was referring to the contents of this thread:

https://projectpokemon.org/forums/showthread.php?44652-Pokemon-Bank-Celebi-and-other-Pokemon-Link-Injection!-(using-pkhex)&highlight=bank

Ok, sorry, didn't know about that, I'll put them in the other thread. But they are legit, I got them less than an hour ago with the pokebank. I took a picture, without my name on it if you want, dunno if that's sufficient proof for you.

By the way, no way to extract the *bin, as they're given by the pokebank and directly sent to the game boxes, so there's no wondercard.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]12942[/ATTACH]

You can delete my posts if you want. Just wanted to contribute, I'll be careful next time.

Ok, sorry, didn't know about that, I'll put them in the other thread. But they are legit, I got them less than an hour ago with the pokebank. I took a picture, without my name on it if you want, dunno if that's sufficient proof for you.

By the way, no way to extract the *bin, as they're given by the pokebank and directly sent to the game boxes, so there's no wondercard.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]12942[/ATTACH]

You can delete my posts if you want. Just wanted to contribute, I'll be careful next time.

hey don't worry, it's a great contribution!

The documentation for Pokebank files are less popular compared to wondercards, as the events are hard to come by and hard to test.

Still, it's much appreciated!

How and at what step do you extract the .bin? I could try doing it for the Japanese trio.

First make the photos while you collect them, then (after you take them from bank) save in the bank (DON'T COLLECT THEM IN THE GAME), export the main file and open it wit this Tool. Use the dump botton to dump the bin file

Edited by Giova

Quick question to our fella contributors and users:

Who will be in Japan to collect Gen I Mew?

I'll like to have it archived, together with the photographs of the shop/event and obtaining process.

Cause I'm not in Japan,

I'll have to wait till my pals go, which is April.

Also, I couldn't go cause I've got another that clashed with their dates ><

Should I contribute my US GameStop Mew if it's already been contributed? I also don't have picture proof of the moment I downloaded the wondercard, but I still have the card with the code in it. I could take a picture of it with my username.

Also if anyone that has PokeBank needs help with contributing their Regi Trio just let me know and I'll help you out.

Quick question to our fella contributors and users:

Who will be in Japan to collect Gen I Mew?

I'll like to have it archived, together with the photographs of the shop/event and obtaining process.

I'm not sure if this would be the right place to bring this up, but it is related to what you mentioned.

Would there be a need for an original Gen I Japanese Mew? I had purchased all the Japanese Gen I and II cartridges off eBay months back, directly from Japan, and some of the Gen I games had Mews. However, I can't verify the legitimacy of some of them. I can discredit a few based on the TID matching the in-game TID, but others may be legit. Bulbapedia's list was the only list I could find, and most of those Mews don't have the TID and OT listed. I'm not sure if there's a better database somewhere. Serebii doesn't cover Gen I events.

I'm not sure if this would be the right place to bring this up, but it is related to what you mentioned.

Would there be a need for an original Gen I Japanese Mew? I had purchased all the Japanese Gen I and II cartridges off eBay months back, directly from Japan, and some of the Gen I games had Mews. However, I can't verify the legitimacy of some of them. I can discredit a few based on the TID matching the in-game TID, but others may be legit. Bulbapedia's list was the only list I could find, and most of those Mews don't have the TID and OT listed. I'm not sure if there's a better database somewhere. Serebii doesn't cover Gen I events.

I was referring to the Gen I Mew distributed to Japanese Virtual Consoles RBYG.

With the upcoming update for Pokemon Bank, VC RBYG Pokemon can be transferred to Sun and Moon,

so it'll be good to archive the legitimate copies before all hell breaks loose.

And before someone asks me "what about Mew Glitch's Mew on other region VC", we don't know.

They easily block those Mew, depending on DVs, or even the catch rate/item.

Hence, why I want to archive the legitimate VC Mew.

I was referring to the Gen I Mew distributed to Japanese Virtual Consoles RBYG.

With the upcoming update for Pokemon Bank, VC RBYG Pokemon can be transferred to Sun and Moon,

so it'll be good to archive the legitimate copies before all hell breaks loose.

And before someone asks me "what about Mew Glitch's Mew on other region VC", we don't know.

They easily block those Mew, depending on DVs, or even the catch rate/item.

Hence, why I want to archive the legitimate VC Mew.

Yeah, I knew you were referring to the Virtual Console RGBY Mew.

I was just wondering if there was an interest in archiving Gen I Mew .pkm files. At the same time, depending on how well/existant the PokeBank hack check will be(Mew glitch), these original legitimate event Mews could be transferred to Sun/Moon as well.

Regardless, I'm currently having someone check their legitimacy. I honestly don't expect them to be legit, but in the case they are, I would be able to contribute if there's an interest.

Yeah, I knew you were referring to the Virtual Console RGBY Mew.

I was just wondering if there was an interest in archiving Gen I Mew .pkm files. At the same time, depending on how well/existant the PokeBank hack check will be(Mew glitch), these original legitimate event Mews could be transferred to Sun/Moon as well.

Regardless, I'm currently having someone check their legitimacy. I honestly don't expect them to be legit, but in the case they are, I would be able to contribute if there's an interest.

Well, without hacking, it would have been impossible to transfer those Mew into any game Gen III and beyond,

So those Mew will technically be hacked in Gen VII.

But since they do exist, I Guess there's no harm in looking at them?

Well, without hacking, it would have been impossible to transfer those Mew into any game Gen III and beyond,

So those Mew will technically be hacked in Gen VII.

But since they do exist, I Guess there's no harm in looking at them?

Or just an archival for use in the Gen I games in general.

As for using them in Gen VII, it all comes down to what the filter will be like with the PokeBank update.

I've been able to successfully inject my original cartridge save files into the VC versions, so testing the Bank transfer filter will be no problem.

But yes, I guess that would technically be considered hacking. If it passes the supposed filter though, I personally don't think badly of the idea.