General Event Archived Posts Thread

Guested

IIRC a serial code comes with the purchase of the clear 2DS bundled with Classic Pokemon game.

PM loan me the serial code, and I'll extract it from RAM.

(best way to certify legitimacy)

The Gen 6 Mew is given away with all copies of the VC games, even standalone eShop versions. It is only the Gen 1 Mew that is exclusive to the 2DS bundle.

The Gen 6 Mew is given away with all copies of the VC games, even standalone eShop versions. It is only the Gen 1 Mew that is exclusive to the 2DS bundle.

Ah, well I may be able to buy Green or something on my Japanese 3DS then, it won't be until friday though so I'll see if it's been contributed by then

US Gamestop Mew (20th anniv), Spanish wondercard. Redeem date (02-03-2015). The wc6 posted before has a incorrect date (01-01-2000)

http://www109.zippyshare.com/v/h4XHg4gD/file.html

Proof http://imgur.com/a/o5cLo

I like that you're proactive and went to check the date and also submitted your own copy!

However, it has no date (it's technically no date, just that all defaults start with the year 2000 now) because of the RAM extraction method.

Users can now PM me their serial code "as a loan", I can extract multiple languages from the same serial code,

and return them to the user "unused" (because I did not hit accept, and the wondercard data was extract from RAM)

The ram extraction is also one of the easiest ways I can verify the legitimacy of serial code events, since I'm the one who extracted them myself personally ><

For those serial codes, users can either inject their own date, or maybe I should add in the dates before compiling all into the mega rar; I'm still deciding which works, and I'm all open for suggestions.

I've the french mew with a real date, i upload this now, and question to @theSLAYER : is the ram dumped save game can be injected ?

And please tell me if there is missing delibird since I still have a code, then I can obtain the missing languages

Ram extracted wondercards can be injected back, even when the date is missing.

We are Missing German Delibird.

Previous posts has been moved to the archived thread, and will be done so (hopefully) regularly.

I'm presently trying to add the compilation to the first post; the attachments is crapping out.

In case anyone is unaware, the NA REGION serial code and UK REGION serial code Mew,

Are both the same event, and all languages available are collected and collated in the larger Rar file in first post.

Japanese and Korean languaged files was not distributed by Nintendo.

• 2 weeks later...
Hi, I was wondering if someone has info about the Pikachu Online Center event. It has been released 2 days ago. It knows Fly and Surf. Here is the info of the event. http://www.pokemon.co.jp/info/2016/02/160212_p04.html thank you.

*sigh*

Your post is almost practically a request; You say you're asking about info, yet you gave us the link to the info.

Requesting/asking/begging isn't allowed on this thread.

If any of our users had it, it'll be contributed already.

I think we have info on the Pikachu in our event news section.

Edit:

https://projectpokemon.org/forums/showthread.php?48167-%26%23937%3BR-%26%23945%3BS-Pokemon-Center-Online-Flying-Surfing-Pikachu

EDIT:

The Maxsoft Distribution of Mew in Singapore, is the same distribution as the US one.

edit:

qHy4DzC.png

German Delibird through Ram Extract, thanks to Lady Ariel!

Edited by theSLAYER

So I couldn't resist, and purchased the 20 Anniversary Japanese Clear 2DS (Red bundle)

Photos of receiving Mew and the serial code:

GYlVJ3t.jpg

iHccT6y.jpg

YNQ2rvJ.jpg

iZwBhXH.jpg

9R67ugJ.jpg

D4ldLjy.jpg

Photos of the bundle:

CAYHTC9.jpg

FGLKVRM.jpg

cmjAtv4.jpg

6yxjtlI.jpg

I'll proceed to collect the different Celebi later in my free time.

Also, I have a few wondercards to process and upload here, thanks to our contributors!

edit: added to package.

Edited by theSLAYER

Added to file:

ENG Celebi

SPA Celebi

JPN Eevee HA shiny pokescrap [ram]

JPN Articuno HA pokescrap [ram]

JPN Zapdos HA pokescrap [ram]

JPN Moltres HA pokescrap [ram]

JPN 5 Rarecandy pokescap [ram]

JPN Mew

Ger Delibird

photos for ram extracts (done by me):

lJKHMYW.jpg

M7lfoJC.jpg

nDIwr3k.jpg

jGhyDE6.jpg

9GdeIXE.jpg

Added to file:

ENG Celebi

SPA Celebi

JPN Eevee HA shiny pokescrap [ram]

JPN Articuno HA pokescrap [ram]

JPN Zapdos HA pokescrap [ram]

JPN Moltres HA pokescrap [ram]

JPN 5 Rarecandy pokescap [ram]

JPN Mew

Ger Delibird

photos for ram extracts (done by me):

lJKHMYW.jpg

M7lfoJC.jpg

nDIwr3k.jpg

jGhyDE6.jpg

9GdeIXE.jpg

Beat me to it was just about to upload my Three Bird links.

I made a video in which I put my wondercards in the links of the description, they are all extracted from my spanish alpha sapphire game through pokehex. The video is the following (you may be interested in some of them):

I just wanted to ask, as I counldn't find it, is somewhere the event pikachu from the online pokemon center which knows surf and fly?

Heyho, I just had a quick look on the Excel sheet in the constribution zip.

Just one thing I noticed, the sheet isn't quite consistent in what it lists. Some events that are missing are listed, but others like the aforementioned Pikachu, the different TIDs for the Mega Campaign events, or Australian Hoopa (ID: 10235) are not (maybe more; I have not checked it really, these were just the ones I noticed).

I'd also suggest to include the Pokemon Link Events, where Pokemon Bank Meganium, Typhlosion and Feraligatr seem to be missing.

Some kind of overview in this thread or in the sheet which events the collection does NOT include yet would be awesome.

Another thing I noticed: There are "?"s for Electabuzz without ribbon. I believe it is safe to assume that those don't exist. I've been quite active in the event collection scene at this time, and have not seen a single Electabuzz without despite actively searching for one. This was before the time save editing other than powersaves was possible. As there have not been any of those, it seems to be very likely that the Magmar without ribbon exists just due to some mistake on Nintendo's end.

As I haven't been following the scene for a while and am too busy to get up to date for now: In case you are already able to decrypt powersaves-backups let me know, I could contribute some of the missing events, such as different versions of Magmar with/without ribbon (I was able to get quite some codes at that time to redeem myself) and the Italian Arash Mamoswine (picked up at German VGC on Italian language).

While I can juggle stuff through my japanese copies with CyberGadget, I have no way to access the save of my european games directly, so unfortunately I cannot extract wc6s.

Edit: Forget about Hoopa, I just have overseen it in the list.

Heyho, I just had a quick look on the Excel sheet in the constribution zip.

Just one thing I noticed, the sheet isn't quite consistent in what it lists. Some events that are missing are listed, but others like the aforementioned Pikachu, the different TIDs for the Mega Campaign events, or Australian Hoopa (ID: 10235) are not (maybe more; I have not checked it really, these were just the ones I noticed).

I'd also suggest to include the Pokemon Link Events, where Pokemon Bank Meganium, Typhlosion and Feraligatr seem to be missing.

Some kind of overview in this thread or in the sheet which events the collection does NOT include yet would be awesome.

Another thing I noticed: There are "?"s for Electabuzz without ribbon. I believe it is safe to assume that those don't exist. I've been quite active in the event collection scene at this time, and have not seen a single Electabuzz without despite actively searching for one. This was before the time save editing other than powersaves was possible. As there have not been any of those, it seems to be very likely that the Magmar without ribbon exists just due to some mistake on Nintendo's end.

As I haven't been following the scene for a while and am too busy to get up to date for now: In case you are already able to decrypt powersaves-backups let me know, I could contribute some of the missing events, such as different versions of Magmar with/without ribbon (I was able to get quite some codes at that time to redeem myself) and the Italian Arash Mamoswine (picked up at German VGC on Italian language).

While I can juggle stuff through my japanese copies with CyberGadget, I have no way to access the save of my european games directly, so unfortunately I cannot extract wc6s.

Why don't you use the HomeBrew to extract your save files and the wc6?