General Event Archived Posts Thread

Guested

hi guys, i'm new.

all you do a great job GJ :)

but i want to report jirachi HK because it isn't distrubuted in canada.

I have a question, i'm italian and my 3ds is italian, how can i create a perfect wc if the event (for example kor manaphy) have flag of italy.

In theory i could insert one more time SD in my pc but it takes very much time, how can i do?

thanks at all :)

and how can i upload the event? i want to contribute.

hi guys, i'm new.

all you do a great job GJ :)

but i want to report jirachi HK because it isn't distrubuted in canada.

I have a question, i'm italian and my 3ds is italian, how can i create a perfect wc if the event (for example kor manaphy) have flag of italy.

In theory i could insert one more time SD in my pc but it takes very much time, how can i do?

thanks at all :)

and how can i upload the event? i want to contribute.

You can use the wondercard on your italian savegame and change the game region of your event to japan and then it will ok, or you can also change your game language in english and take the jirachi, as it can be redeem on PAL region if the language of the jirachi is english/japanese/korean.

In my mind, the second option is better.

Edit : Oh and btw i've to redeem my Delibird, can you list me the missing languages (I can get 2 different languages).

• 2 weeks later...

Used svdt and pkhex

Australian Code Distribution

Event Details:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]12855[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]12856[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]12857[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]12858[/ATTACH]

Wondercard Title: Wow! It's a Hoopa!

Wondercard Text: The Mythical Pokémon Hoopa is here! This Hoopa knows the move Hyperspace Hole, a new and powerful move that only Hoopa can learn.

Proof:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]12859[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]12860[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]12861[/ATTACH]

For some reason the forum will not let me upload the wondercard, here is a link to it, someone else can give it a go.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]12862[/ATTACH]

TID: 10235
SID: 553
OT: Harry

Moves: Hyperspace Hole
Psychic
Astonish
Nasty Plot

No Relearns

Cherish Ball
Met Location: Cherish Ball
Classic Ribbon
Shiny Locked
lvl 50
Focus Sash
Force 3 IVs 31

thanks for the contributions everyone!

I'll go through them when my time is freed up.

For some reason the forum will not let me upload the wondercard

for future reference:

we accept .zip and .rar attachments

EDIT:

Note to all

Begging, questioning, wishing, and whatever-not, that is related in that sense, should never ever be posted here.

<any such posts would basically mean the users are begging to infracted, as warned umpteen times before>

This thread is for contributions, and the discussion of the legitimacy of such contributed contributions.

Edited by theSLAYER

[ATTACH]12864[/ATTACH]

This is my wc6 file that was extracted using PkHex. Redeemed in New Zealand, on a EU 3DS. Have video proof if needed.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]12865[/ATTACH]

Edited by Ziaxin
Tidying up.

Jhoto lab starters Chicorita ポケモンラボの チコリータ ポケモンけんきゅうじょに きてくれて ありがとう! はかせからの ミッションに ちょうせん してくれた キミに チコリータを プレゼントするぞ! たいせつに そだててね! ふしぎなカード ポケモンラボの チコリータ ポケモンイベントに 来てくれて ありがとう! おくりものは ポケモンセンターにいる 配達員から 受け取ってね! Cyndaquil ポケモンラボの ヒノアラシ ポケモンけんきゅうじょに きてくれて ありがとう! はかせからの ミッションに ちょうせん してくれた キミに ヒノアラシを プレゼントするぞ! たいせつに そだててね! ふしぎなカード ポケモンラボの ヒノアラシ ポケモンイベントに 来てくれて ありがとう! おくりものは ポケモンセンターにいる 配達員から 受け取ってね! Totodile ポケモンラボの ワニノコ ポケモンけんきゅうじょに きてくれて ありがとう! はかせからの ミッションに ちょうせん してくれた キミに ワニノコを プレゼントするぞ! たいせつに そだててね! ふしぎなカード ポケモンラボの ワニノコ ポケモンイベントに 来てくれて ありがとう! おくりものは ポケモンセンターにいる 配達員から 受け取ってね! mod edit: these wondercards has been modified, do not download.

Edited by theSLAYER

159 - Year of Monkey Present Infernape:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/76ozwfstjyug4nc/159%20-%20Year%20of%20Monkey%20Present%20Infernape.zip?dl=0

Proof:

http://postimg.org/image/dxncpecsl/

http://postimg.org/image/j8q7zam2h/

welp the distribution system is broken, you may get the code of others by simply changing the number at the end of the link...... be quick to redeem your code if you get one......

Like the HK Shiny Jirachi codes, the HK Infernape codes can also be redeemed on PAL consoles only if the game is set in English or Japanese (and maybe Korean?). My game was in Italian and it said that I couldn't receive that gift, changed the language to ENG with PKHeX and the code worked.

Sorry, you are unable to participate as this contest is not available in your country.

and now? what can i do?

For future reference:

Use Mozilla Firefox or Chrome,

and use this plugin called "Hola".

Allows you to change IP:Country to other countries.

edit:

Additionally, Hola has a browser for IOS, which appears to be free to use (for most scenarios)

I basically was able to get the serial code away from a computer, which is nifty, in my opinion.

I'm sharing these methods so that other contributors may be able to get a serial code,

in the event that some of us are preoccupied.

Edited by theSLAYER

Thank You! it worked

the Codes doesn't work on JP games set in another Language (till Korean and English) and doesn't work to PAL !

my PAL game says: They are no Gifts.

For what its worth,

I've redeemed the code on my US 3DS, using NTR with the japanese region plugin (NTR allows you to spoof 3DS region for selected games)

My game save is in English.

edit:

To add on, the ability to use PAL system with English game save for HK/TW events, hasn't been very consistent.

I grabbed 2 codes for what it seems it is the "Year of the Monkey Present Infernape" yesterday.

They are redeemable for Hong Kong and Taiwan regions (tried using them on my American console but it didn't work). Maybe they'd work on Japanese consoles too.

Codes (do not use the "–", just the numbers) :

1. F624–8X42–EGUK–D9EA

2. F624–8XG7–RTDR–ANEG

I hope you could give them a good use!