General Event Archived Posts Thread

Guested

French PGL Delibird : 1512 - Un cadeau pour les fêtes !

86915020151225140119.jpg

16758420151225140243.jpg

95930420151225140247.jpg

Sorry for the huge photos

[ATTACH]12827[/ATTACH]

I was checking the delibird cards in hex for other reasons and I've noticed that you card is significanly different than every other shared wondercard from this event. Even Korean distro only differs in the WC title (and the japanesse one in title and OT), but the one you uploaded has selveral differences:

mod edit: thank you so much for pointing these out.

Users are not supposed to edit the wondercard before submission.

Edited by theSLAYER

Thank you for the feedback :

I'm extracted the WC before collect the Delibird in game. Maybe come from here.

The method used is PKHeX - WonderCard Viewer.

I upload the WC after collect Delibird but is probably considered as used : [ATTACH]12828[/ATTACH]

I did the pcWmRnSd23G6LdA8 ssid. You should be able to using nbahomepass also.

How did you get it? If i use the nbahomepass have i to wait until i get the green notificatione? or have i to get the event by events menu in ORAS? (I've got japanese console and game)

How did you get it? If i use the nbahomepass have i to wait until i get the green notificatione? or have i to get the event by events menu in ORAS? (I've got japanese console and game)

this isn't the right place to ask this question.

Quick answer:

1. remove all internet connections from your 3DS

2. make sure you have the latest Nintendo hotspot file.

(if on emunand, update emunand to FW 10, or install v17409 of 000400DB00010502 [don't ask how to do this])

(if on sysnand and not using exploitable unit, you need to be on FW 10)

[as usual, update and whatnot is at your own discretion and your responsibility]

3. once your home screen pings the Nintendo Zone, just go into your game and collect mystery gift from internet.

There is no need to set up a wifi setting in your 3DS; the nintendo hotspot list is for that very purpose.

nbahomepass: http://mrnbayoh.tumblr.com/

Thank you for the feedback :

I'm extracted the WC before collect the Delibird in game. Maybe come from here.

The method used is PKHeX - WonderCard Viewer.

I upload the WC after collect Delibird but is probably considered as used : [ATTACH]12828[/ATTACH]

The used card is actually correct (except the fact that it is marked as used), I guess the game "fixed" it after being used.

I've fixed the card, I tink this is the one that should be included in the wc6 compilation (as it is the very same as any other european (or even korean) card, but with french text.

EDIT: also

Nintendo Zone's code Spanish Hoopa (Spain)

As I knows this Hoopa hasn't been contributed yet

Proofs:

c4f8bf025b86d943c9aa3b8fee2b20ado.jpg

b0cad492efafcf39e34f87e12e86845do.jpg

6318b5d312f00ef1cee4fcef697024f1o.jpg

209d9311029e323277ca246e68e64a1co.jpg

[ATTACH]12791[/ATTACH]

I just wanted to note that this Hoopa is the McDonalds distribution Hoopa in spanish language, not the spanish/european distribution one (Harry's Hoopa). I'm attaching a 100% legit Spanish Harry's Hoopa wondercard (this has been contributed before, but was via belgium nintendo zone spoofing, so the WC date does not match Spanish distribution dates).

Edited by suloku

I just wanted to note that this Hoopa is the McDonalds distribution Hoopa in spanish language, not the spanish/european distribution one (Harry's Hoopa). I'm attaching a 100% legit Spanish Harry's Hoopa wondercard (this has been contributed before, but was via belgium nintendo zone spoofing, so the WC date does not match Spanish distribution dates).

What do you mean? :confused:

Do you mean that my WC isn't legit because date doesn't match?

What do you mean? :confused:

Do you mean that my WC isn't legit because date doesn't match?

No, I did not say that your card isn't legit, the only thing I'm saying is that your card is the spanish version of the USA distribute hoopa (original trainer Mac), and it should not be confused with the hoopa being distributed in spain (original trainer Harry), which is the WC I attached.

Date is actually irrelevant, if my 3ds was set to 2017 and received a WC, the wc would have that date. I just mentioned it because you obtained the WC before the spanosh distribution started (although spanish Harry's hoopa could be obtained trough other european distributions, like the belgium one)

Please do not send in modified wondercards.

On that note, it's okay to send in used wondercards, just clearly indicate so. [i will take necessary steps myself]

Date is not relevant, so it in regardless.

As usual, pictures of receiving (I personally do not prefer screenshot, cause cannot verify),

Pictures including your 3DS and slip of username is greatly preferred

No, I did not say that your card isn't legit, the only thing I'm saying is that your card is the spanish version of the USA distribute hoopa (original trainer Mac), and it should not be confused with the hoopa being distributed in spain (original trainer Harry), which is the WC I attached.

Sorry but no. My WC isn't "the spanish version of the USA distribute hoopa" (I suppose it means that it's from South America). My WC is "Spanish from Spain" :)

I've checked both (Yours and mine) by Hex and with WC editor and the only difference I can see is the receiving date (Both have OT Harry + ID 10235). The date of my WC is December 6th, and in Spain started in 4th (So I got after distribution started and not before). You can check distribution date here (From December 4th to January 29th):

http://es.pokemon.wikia.com/wiki/Lista_de_eventos_de_la_sexta_generaci%C3%B3n#Hoopa_de_la_P18

http://www.hobbyconsolas.com/noticias/pokemon-evento-hoopa-disponible-nintendo-zone-game-132098

http://blog.game.es/consigue-a-hoopa-y-hoopa-desatado-en-game-y-tambien-un-tema-navideno-exclusivo-para-la-home/

Something I want to say is that in Spain not just GAME distribute Hoopa through NZs. Some other establishment like Media Markt also do it through physical code cards

Finally, sorry @theSLAYER if we give you problems. Merry christmas to everyone!!

Sorry but no. My WC isn't "the spanish version of the USA distribute hoopa" (I suppose it means that it's from South America). My WC is "Spanish from Spain" :)

I've checked both (Yours and mine) by Hex and with WC editor and the only difference I can see is the receiving date (Both have OT Harry + ID 10235). The date of my WC is December 6th, and in Spain started in 4th (So I got after distribution started and not before). You can check distribution date here (From December 4th to January 29th):

http://es.pokemon.wikia.com/wiki/Lista_de_eventos_de_la_sexta_generaci%C3%B3n#Hoopa_de_la_P18

http://www.hobbyconsolas.com/noticias/pokemon-evento-hoopa-disponible-nintendo-zone-game-132098

http://blog.game.es/consigue-a-hoopa-y-hoopa-desatado-en-game-y-tambien-un-tema-navideno-exclusivo-para-la-home/

Something I want to say is that in Spain not just GAME distribute Hoopa through NZs. Some other establishment like Media Markt also do it through physical code cards

Finally, sorry @theSLAYER if we give you problems. Merry christmas to everyone!!

no problems, I personally enjoy seeing people actual contribute and discuss about whether the wondercard is legal.

Also, from what I can see here, is since the WC have same OT and ID, it's technically the same card distributed in Spain and in the US.

I've checked both (Yours and mine) by Hex and with WC editor and the only difference I can see is the receiving date (Both have OT Harry + ID 10235).

Ok, I checked your wondercard again and it seems that somehow I opened the USA one instead of yours when I checked and made the post.

I'm really sorry for all this trouble and confusion I've caused.

ps: @theSLAYER sorry also for all this mess with the spanish WC; just to not mix it, what I posted about the french WC stays (I've re-checked the WC just in case I also messed up like with the spanish WC)

Korea Distribution Event

1. Kor Movie Arceus

아르세우스 선물

영화 개봉 기념 선물!

영화에 등장하는 아르세우스를 선물합니다!

플레이트를 모아서 아르세우스의

모든 타입을 경험해 보자!

2. Kor Movie Hoopa

후파 선물

영화 개봉 기념 선물!

이번 영화 주인공 후파를

「포켓몬스터 오메가루비·알파사파이어」의

프렌들리숍에 데려가면...?!

3. pgl Delibird

크리스마스 트라이 참가기념

인터넷 대회 크리스마스 트라이에

참가해준 여러분 곁으로

딜리버드가 크리스마스 선물을

가져왔습니다!

Can you re-post the Hoopa file? I only now noticed that it isn't in a WC6 format for some reason.

Hello there!

I can not speak much English, I'm from Spain but I will try :)

first, thanks for all the files pokemon!

and second, where I can find the Pokemon that have started to distribute in Japan on January 1st?

http://serebii.net/events/2016.shtml

sorry if I can not put external links

I need: Audino, lucario, altaria, and Sableye

Thank you and happy new year! :)

I finally got the Lucario's Wondercard

160106063054557937.png

Title :

つよ★カワ ピカチュウのメガキャンペーン

Text :

メガポンチョを きた ピカチュウの

ぬいぐるみの はつばいを きねんして

メガシンカする ポケモンを プレゼント!

ピカチュウも つかう わざを

おぼえているぞ!

Info : Always Jolly, all his moves can be relearned, hold Lucarionite.

[ATTACH]12847[/ATTACH]

Hello there!

I can not speak much English, I'm from Spain but I will try :)

first, thanks for all the files pokemon!

and second, where I can find the Pokemon that have started to distribute in Japan on January 1st?

http://serebii.net/events/2016.shtml

sorry if I can not put external links

I need: Audino, lucario, altaria, and Sableye

Thank you and happy new year! :)

This is not a request thread.