General Event Archived Posts Thread

Guested

Hello, I receive the Hongkong Christmas Jirachi, but I can't contribute the wondercard because I cannot be exported wondercard by PKHeX,the wondercard title is Christmas Present "Shiny Jirachi",Unable to export because of the use of double quotation marks,So how should I export the wondercard by PKHeX

Hello, I receive the Hongkong Christmas Jirachi, but I can't contribute the wondercard because I cannot be exported wondercard by PKHeX,the wondercard title is Christmas Present "Shiny Jirachi",Unable to export because of the use of double quotation marks,So how should I export the wondercard by PKHeX

You should make a post here to get PKHex fixed

http://projectpokemon.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?99-PKHeX

I never noticed my year is off on that emunand I will have to fix that.

I wish someone would of noticed when I posted the Shiny Tyranitar so I could of fixed it in time to redo the event.

You know, wondercards are just bytes sequences, change the date does not turn them into illegitimate pokémon.

EN Arceus.

(Maxsoft Event, collected on JPN 3DS, but only offers EN language)

WHudf70m.jpg

frnxmUtm.jpg

Will insert and collate the mega zip when I get the time.

It seems different from the Japanese distribution, because:

1. Event is not repeatable. (meaning can't insert another serial code again) [was repeatable for japanese to get different types.

2. Only one Card possible to be obtained (with no possibility of it being shiny)

edit: added to package

Edited by theSLAYER

Reminder:

Do not post here:

"I'm searching for this event" "I hope someone will post this wondercard" "Are you able to help me to redeem"

While I've closed a blind eye to discussion that is barely relevant,

please be reminded this thread is Strictly for event contributions, or the provision of any details that surrounds it.

We have a discussion page, and the link is in my signature.

This will make the collection and classification of events easier.

Thank you all, once again!

[anyone who posts after me, and if the content isn't a contribution or providing details regarding the contribution, you will be infracted]

[if you wanna upload wondercards, do so here. any questions, PM me, or take it to the discussion thread]

Weird, I'll try to export mine we will see

Edit : yeah we've to change the name of the card, I suppose that's not necessary to upload my wondercard ?

Edit 2 : Oh and I make a mistake, for the end date : 兌換序號有效日期:2016年1月31日(日)香港時間23:59

So that the 30th January (23:59) , not the 31st December

Edited by ElseSomeone

With the help of EonRocket, I've gotten the Nintendo HK Happy Hour Shiny Jirachi! [2015]

I did not have to change the name of the wondercard or what not, cause I ripped it out using HxD (hex editor).

images in spoiler:

ZbU1T6ab.jpg

oTkThxwb.jpg

gRahgWK.jpg

I'm curious if the Jirachi serial codes from Nintendo TW will be different.

I'll collate the wondercards soon. probably.

edit: added to package

Edited by theSLAYER

With the help of EonRocket, I've gotten the Nintendo HK Happy Hour Shiny Jirachi! [2015]

I did not have to change the name of the wondercard or what not, cause I ripped it out using HxD (hex editor).

images in spoiler:

ZbU1T6ab.jpg

oTkThxwb.jpg

gRahgWK.jpg

I'm curious if the Jirachi serial codes from Nintendo TW will be different.

I'll collate the wondercards soon. probably.

That the same, that's also the same as the one who will distributed in life the 12th december.

In every language, the texts are in english also.

Plus, the code can be redeem on PAL cartridges (in japanese, korean and english only)

That the same

Have you confirmed this using Nintendo TW codes?

I was curious, given that the Trainer ID is Nintendo HK, I figured they may have done Nintendo TW for TW codes.

In every language, the texts are in english also.

Plus, the code can be redeem on PAL cartridges (in japanese, korean and english only)

Yup, I'm aware of this, as I was using a Japanese 3DS in Japanese language to collect the event,

but as you can see, the text came in English

that's also the same as the one who will distributed in life the 12th december.

You're referring to how they gave some codes first, then distributed the rest through facebook right.

I've been under the assumption that the whole thing is technically the same event, just different methods of distribution.

EDIT:

Advanced Merry Christmas Everyone!

First page has been updated with all the recent events! :D

Edited by theSLAYER

Have you confirmed this using Nintendo TW codes?

I was curious, given that the Trainer ID is Nintendo HK, I figured they may have done Nintendo TW for TW codes.

Yup, I'm aware of this, as I was using a Japanese 3DS in Japanese language to collect the event,

but as you can see, the text came in English

You're referring to how they gave some codes first, then distributed the rest through facebook right.

I've been under the assumption that the whole thing is technically the same event, just different methods of distribution.

EDIT:

Advanced Merry Christmas Everyone!

First page has been updated with all the recent events! :D

151223085354460358.jpg

Yeah i'm sure, I redeem this through the Nintendo Tw page (using VPN to access), that's the same.

If you want I upload him but.. as there's already 2 wondercards, I'm not sur if it's useful now x)

Oh and for the listing :

Wondercard Title :

Christmas Present "Shiny Jirachi"

Wondercard Text :

Receive a shiny Jirachi equipped
with a special move "Happy Hour"!
Wish you a Merry Christmas !

And merry christmas too :D

151223085354460358.jpg

Yeah i'm sure, I redeem this through the Nintendo Tw page (using VPN to access), that's the same.

If you want I upload him but.. as there's already 2 wondercards, I'm not sur if it's useful now x)

Oh and for the listing :

Wondercard Title :

Christmas Present "Shiny Jirachi"

Wondercard Text :

Receive a shiny Jirachi equipped
with a special move "Happy Hour"!
Wish you a Merry Christmas !

Thanks for the info!

BTW, I've been informed by Ahito95 that it seems that PAL regions can collect this Jirachi,

provided the in game language is set to English.

While I can't prove this myself (cause I would need another code to do that), here's a video detailing it.

(albeit not being in English)

Thanks for the info!

BTW, I've been informed by Ahito95 that it seems that PAL regions can collect this Jirachi,

provided the in game language is set to English.

While I can't prove this myself (cause I would need another code to do that), here's a video detailing it.

(albeit not being in English)

I had 4 codes in my possession, Two left now and i can confirm that they work on both PAL and JPN games.

I had 4 codes in my possession, Two left now and i can confirm that they work on both PAL and JPN games.

I am aware that it works on TW and JPN consoles.

What about Japanese language game on PAL console,/

or ENG/JPN language on US console?

you can just submit code into game to see if it loads.

As long as you don't accept the download, the serial code can still be used afterwards.

As long as you don't accept the download, the serial code can still be used afterwards.

I did attempt on a NA console with the ENG language and it didn't work.

i already tell that : PAL console can redeem the game in Japanese, English and Korean language.

French Nintendo Network account don't allow to redeem them, you've to make an account on a different region if you wan't redeem :P

EN Arceus.

(Maxsoft Event, collected on JPN 3DS, but only offers EN language)

WHudf70m.jpg

frnxmUtm.jpg

Will insert and collate the mega zip when I get the time.

It seems different from the Japanese distribution, because:

1. Event is not repeatable. (meaning can't insert another serial code again) [was repeatable for japanese to get different types.

2. Only one Card possible to be obtained (with no possibility of it being shiny)

Wait it can be shiny ?

Edit : Sorry I havn't saw the "no" before :x

Merry Christmas to everyone !

Edited by ElseSomeone

Korea Distribution Event

1. Kor Movie Arceus

아르세우스 선물

영화 개봉 기념 선물!

영화에 등장하는 아르세우스를 선물합니다!

플레이트를 모아서 아르세우스의

모든 타입을 경험해 보자!

2. Kor Movie Hoopa