General Event Archived Posts Thread

Guested

I think it can be a different region if you have multi region launcher on homebrew but not positive. I'm curious, why can't you discuss emurand stuff?

Edit: no, multi region only works for wi-fi and code events.

First and foremost, because this thread is not meant for such discussion.

Next, ignoring the illegality of console hacking, and whether a not it is accepted in our forums,

the discussion is not appropriate (ie. off-topic) for our forum as it focuses more on Pokemon and rom hacking.

(example, gbatemp is more appropriate for console hacking)

And lastly, to a lesser reason,

while our forum now partakes in rom hacking and stuff,

it wasn't too long ago that the sheer mentioning or hint of piracy and backup games lead to infractions.

(edit: example, between 2009 to 2013, I got a total of 180 points for talking about piracy material)

While we generally more open about such discussion now, and while I can't stand for all Mods and staff,

I believe that we are a more specialized forum in all things Pokemon,

hence such technical discussion such as changing the region of emunand (that is legally debatable) is not suited.

While we do have an off-topic forum (which probably should be okay[?]), I'm not sure if it is frequently used in recent days /=.

I've received the Korean Giratina already.

I gotta say, NTR korean plugin destroyed the way the text is viewed (though it probably saved properly)

will upload later.

edit 1: attached wondercard temporarily, until I post it into the main archive

edit 2: added images as proof. Frequent contributors/users probably will recognize the skin of my 3DS lol.

(the giant A button is what we want to see, it means you collected it. other contributors may want to put a piece of paper with their name to signify its their collection)

JdNp1IL.jpg

Wy5TvOH.jpg

n1cznHy.jpg

edit 3: I realised my 3DS skin could not be seen, as photos were taken in the dark ><'

Edited by theSLAYER

I found out the kor the movie legendary pkms I uploaded is edited.

so I re-upload it.

Korea Distribution Event

1. Kor Movie Groudon/Kyogre/Palkia/Dialga/Kyurem

그란돈/가이오가/펄기아/디아루가/큐레무 선물

영화 개봉 기념 선물!

후파와 함께 그란돈을/가이오가를/펄기아를/디아루가를/큐레무를 "링의 소환~!"

2. Kor Movie Giratina

기라티나 선물

찾아라! 수수께끼의 선물 포켓몬!에

참여해 주셔서 감사합니다.

후파와 함께 기라티나를 "링의 소환~!"

Edited by pokemonmaniac

I found out the kor the movie legendary pkms I uploaded is edited.

so I re-upload it.

Korea Distribution Event

1. Kor Movie Groudon/Kyogre/Palkia/Dialga/Kyurem

그란돈/가이오가/펄기아/디아루가/큐레무 선물

영화 개봉 기념 선물!

후파와 함께 그란돈을/가이오가를/펄기아를/디아루가를/큐레무를 "링의 소환~!"

2. Kor Movie Giratina

기라티나 선물

찾아라! 수수께끼의 선물 포켓몬!에

참여해 주셔서 감사합니다.

후파와 함께 기라티나를 "링의 소환~!"

the TID with your files is 11205, where according to serebii it should be otherwise. So who is right in this case? can anyone confirm?

I forgot my time zone is drastically different from Japan so it's still the 11th for me and I'm not changing my time since I'm playing a game that would penalize me. If people want it I will post a second one after it becomes the 12th for me. I'll just revert my save to before the event and do it again.

Other then that it is legit.

It'll be 7 hours and 15 minutes until my date is the 12th.

That's weird because when I went there today, the distribution wasn't active yet. The poster said they don't begin distributing it until 12:00 which is in a little over an hour from now.

Where did you download it?

Huh, which one? Pokemon Centers don't trigger the Nintendo Zone.

Fact is the real distribution is still not active. Just contacted a friend who visits a different Pokemon Center...