General Event Archived Posts Thread

Guested

not everyone has the editor so when they use this wc6 the date on the card will say got in 2011 snd not 2015

If you have access to wonder cards, you have access tools to edit Pokemon date or wonder card date.

I appreciate the date being mentioned, as it can be a potential red flag for hacks,

But beyond that I believe this discussion is not necessary.

If you have access to wonder cards, you have access tools to edit Pokemon date or wonder card date.

I appreciate the date being mentioned, as it can be a potential red flag for hacks,

But beyond that I believe this discussion is not necessary.

Can it really be? If the date is got from 3ds date and the received date isn't set from nintendo's servers, but from 3ds internal clock, it can't be used to check, since any legit wondercard can have any date.

I myself haven't recovered any pokmeon from wonder card, even if I received the wondercard on 2014, if I went and received the pokemon now the pokemon date would be that of today. If my ds clock said toda is any date in 2009, the pokemon would appear as received on 2009, but it is something nintendo can't really control. Am I right?

To sum up, date only matters if you have it correctly set and want to know since when you have a pokemon, otherwise it is irrelevant.

• 3 weeks later...

German Hoopa distribution by Gamestop:

IMG_20151019_173713.jpg

IMG_20151019_173745.jpg

Sorry, I forgot the pic while receiving, but I hope that's also okay ^^

553 - Wow! Ein Hoopa!.zip

Unbenannt.png

The pk6 file can be obtained here: http://projectpokemon.org/forums/showthread.php?33180-Pok%E9mon-X-and-Y-PKX-Contribution&p=209167#post209167

553 - Wow! Ein Hoopa!.zip

Edited by PutaPeta
Forgot to set state to "Unused". Sorry for that.

Anyone got the pk6 or wc6 of the new Shiny Xerneas/Shiny Yveltal/Zygarde japanese event?

Last data i had shows that Xerneas becomes available on Oct 29th, Yveltal becomes available on Nov 5th and Zygarde becomes available on November 12th. So i would assume no one has these yet.