General Event Archived Posts Thread

Guested

My younger sister got a female Dragonite from the GameStop event. :eek:

I promptly dumped the Wonder Card, since it seems the one already posted here is for a male Dragonite.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/1228269/538%20-%20A%20battle-ready%20Dragonite!%20(F).wc6

(I changed the byte at offset 0x52 to 0x01 from 0x03. I don't know much about gen VI save editing, but it wouldn't allow me to receive it again until that was done.)

My younger sister got a female Dragonite from the GameStop event. :eek:

I promptly dumped the Wonder Card, since it seems the one already posted here is for a male Dragonite.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/1228269/538%20-%20A%20battle-ready%20Dragonite!%20(F).wc6

(I changed the byte at offset 0x52 to 0x01 from 0x03. I don't know much about gen VI save editing, but it wouldn't allow me to receive it again until that was done.)

Kindly don't change any offsets and submit only the raw, unedited ones.

Gentle Remind:

This isn't a discussion thread, nor is it a begging thread.

This is a contribution thread.

Once the event is out, our beloved and esteemed contributors will contribute the event based on their own free time and free will.

Any begging will not be tolerated.

Aside from direct relevant responses to contributions, any other response will be met with enforcement action. (/psychopass, anyone?)

No idea where the discussion thread is?

Check my signature.

Also, here we have the Wondercard for the Pre-release Pokemon Movie 15 Hoopa event Wondercard.

(it's in Wondercard or WC6 format, not pokemon or PK6 format, and as such needs to be added as a wondercard event, to all those this wasn't clear for)

All I believe we're missing now is the 2015 Tanabata Festival Jirachi with Heart Stamp and Play Rough, also released 18/07/2015. Anyone? =P

Edit: original zip file name had Japanese characters, hence the question marks in the file name

83+-+?????????+-+Pre-Release.zip

83+-+?????????+-+Pre-Release.zip

From what I can tell, they are. They have the correct SID (from researching them) and correct ribbon. These also have the correct version of Shinyness/Non Shinyness and proper game pickups plus they are from the 19th. Powersaves has a modded 2014 Jirachi to look like these, though.

Hi there. My friend noticed a few irregularities.

1. Same IV spread

2. Same trade history

3. Both from the same region

4. Same encrypotion constant, which is impossible

So by sheer obvious improbability, we think that these files are questionable.

Hi there. My friend noticed a few irregularities.

1. Same IV spread

2. Same trade history

3. Both from the same region

4. Same encrypotion constant, which is impossible

So by sheer obvious improbability, we think that these files are questionable.

Oops. I uploaded the wrong ones... FFS this cluttered computer. give me a sec.

Oops. I uploaded the wrong ones... FFS this cluttered computer. give me a sec.

Please just dont reroll and randomize though.. :/

Please just dont reroll and randomize though.. :/

Im not that much of a dick. It seemed the ones I sent previously were the ones I genned in preparation for the real deal. sorry for the inconvience, but I know the SID on those are real.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]12416[/ATTACH]

From official Pokemon website. Translation is rough but the meaning is clear enough

I cant open it. Could u upload it to drop box pls