General Event Archived Posts Thread

Guested

Japanese OR/AS game or PAL ENG/KOR/JPN console (not sure).

Okay, someone has done that for me, thanks anyway :)

HK Kangaskhan (redeemed from JPN 3DS)

[ATTACH]12235[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]12236[/ATTACH]

Moreover, as it's already contributed, I can add the distribution text (bottom screen)

Distribution Title : 
Getting Kangaskhan in spring!

Distribution Text :
To celebrate spring holiday,
Kangaskhan will be given to
you as a gift!

The top screen in english say :

Thank you for coming to
the Pokémon Center!
Please pick up your gift from the
delivery girl in the game.

Plus, the OT is "2015 Spring", there is a mistake on Serebii, this is NOT "2015 SPRING".

Edited by ElseSomeone

hello everyone!

i have a Shiny Charizard code that i cant redeem (i only have NA and JPN 3ds), so i was wondering if someone here could redeem it for me in German with a specific date, and upload the wondercard?

also, if anyone is ever in need of a JPN code being redeemed, i will gladly help

Kind of a response to your post, as well as a message to all users:

I've recently acquired a EUR emunand, which brings my regional emunands to a total of 3.

(USA, EUR, JPN)

That means that I can collect events in all languages, except Korean!

(language of wondercard received [referring to the card, not the Pokemon] is based on 3DS language, which is region locked.)

While I may not be able to receive duplicates of an event yet, I should be able to redeem almost all serial code events now.

Thanks to love_dig_it's serial code, German Shiny Charizard has been received!

Image is huge, hence in spoiler:

WUo7n0V.jpg

-----

I Also have gateway. How can I change the region of my emunand? I can help you to collect events by serial code when you can't.

All I can tell you is that the information is on gbaTEMP.net ><

Edited by theSLAYER

The first page is not update, but yes the WHF15 rayquaza wondercard is real, no problems for that

This is my .wc6 Spanish Shiny Charizard

[ATTACH]12256[/ATTACH]

I don't know how it was available in event compilation, before his distribution on April 20th.

It has some different offsets respect .wc6 available in compilation

No puede comprender. ? Puedes repetir en español ?

Korea Distribution Event

1. Black Rayquaza

검은 레쿠쟈를 선물!

다운로드해 주셔서

감사합니다!

소포는 포켓몬센터에 있는

배달원에게 받으십시오!

온 몸에 검은 빛을 띄고 있는

특별한 검은 레쿠쟈를 선물합니다!

----------------------------------------------

I'm sorry for my mistake. I modified the message..:wink:

I will upload KOR Olleh TV Charizard Y soon.

1029 - &#44160;&#51008; &#47112;&#53216;&#51144;&#47484; &#49440;&#47932;!.zip

1029 - 검은 레쿠쟈를 선물!.zip

Edited by pokemonmaniac

i don't know, it was ripped from a used cartridge, what's wrong on?

I don't see anything suspect even in hexadecimal

Anyway :

I think 0x50 hex value of non-edited kor garchomp WC is 3A, but 0x50 of WC uploaded here(I don't know who uploaded it..) is 2A..

I've personally gotten hold of the eng maxsoft distribution.

Will update and consolidate later

edit:

The one submitted by fallvacation is eng text as opposed to jpn.

I'll see if I can use my serial code on JP.

edit2:

I think 0x50 hex value of non-edited kor garchomp WC is 3A, but 0x50 of WC uploaded here(I don't know who uploaded it..) is 2A..

we have the 4124 WC?

edit3:

It appears that the serial code will work on JPN console, but won't give a Japanese message,

hence possibly why fallvacation stated it was "JPN" version.

Edited by theSLAYER

No, 3A is the wrong id for this wondercard, the good one is 2A, same for the WCS14K event (that's why the powersave one do not have their description)

Anyway, if you want, try manually to put 2A instead of 3A and look in game.

And yeah theSLAYER, I've send this wondercard few months ago but the link was broken so I've remove it.

That's this card [Link removed - Can't be sure about the legality] she was in my korean Pokémon X cartridge with the WCS14K pokemon

Edited by ElseSomeone

The receiving messages are shown differently depending on these two hex value.(2A, 3A)

In English there is no difference, but in korean catridge there is difference.

2A:이 소포는 배달원이 전달했습니다!!

3A:이 소포는 배달원이 전달했습니다!

(You have already picked up your gift from the delivery girl.)

In case of genuine kor garchomp(TID 4124) WC, There is one '!' in a sentence.

But the card file uploaded here outputs '!' twice in receiving message in WC album.

WCS14K Heracross, Tyranitar, Manectric are similar to it.

Edited by pokemonmaniac

No, 3A is the wrong id for this wondercard, the good one is 2A, same for the WCS14K event (that's why the powersave one do not have their description)

Anyway, if you want, try manually to put 2A instead of 3A and look in game.

And yeah theSLAYER, I've send this wondercard few months ago but the link was broken so I've remove it.

That's this card https://1fichier.com/?j8fm5000q7 she was in my korean Pokémon X cartridge with the WCS14K pokemon

No, as I PM'd theSlayer about this already, 3A is the correct text for those events "without" text (only WC6 editor shows em like that) as they do have text in english, japanese, korean and the other languages. English is the same text for both, japanese and korean get small differences, and it's not the placeholder text they get when the byte exceeds the intended values. There are pictures of people receiving those wondercards and the text they have ingame to further prove it, for example, with linoone, we can see the text is in fact the one for 3A (which, again, shows as "empty" in wc6editor): http://imgur.com/a/VDTZd

To be clearer: if the wondercard had an invalid text byte, the text displayed in-game would be an entirely different placeholder one (which is a single and lonely "Please pick up your gift from the delivery girl in any Pokémon Center." type of text, in all languages)

No, as I PM'd theSlayer about this already, 3A is the correct text for those events "without" text (only WC6 editor shows em like that) as they do have text in english, japanese, korean and the other languages. English is the same text for both, japanese and korean get small differences, and it's not the placeholder text they get when the byte exceeds the intended values. There are pictures of people receiving those wondercards and the text they have ingame to further prove it, for example, with linoone, we can see the text is in fact the one for 3A (which, again, shows as "empty" in wc6editor): http://imgur.com/a/VDTZd

To be clearer: if the wondercard had an invalid text byte, the text displayed in-game would be an entirely different placeholder one (which is a single and lonely "Please pick up your gift from the delivery girl in any Pokémon Center." type of text, in all languages)

It's true. wc6 editor shows nothing in 3A, but 3A is correct and not an edited value. And WCS14K WCs uploaded here are not edited too.

This is not 3A for Linoone.

And this card is extract from a buyed game, so can be edited as we've already seen in previous post from japanese cartridge for example

And this card is extract from a buyed game, so can be edited as we've already seen in previous post from japanese cartridge for example

0x50 value of jumpfesta Lioone is 3A.

the WC message is shown differently in japanese catridge too.

Unlike genuine kor garchomp WC, the WC file uploaded here with 2A value shows '!' twice in korean catridge.

I guess it's edited.

This IS 3A for Linoone, in game, which is identical to the pictures for it in japanese taken atm of receiving it by other players (http://i.imgur.com/I4TrQCn.jpg):

ポケモンイベントに

来てくれて ありがとう!

おくりものは ポケモンセンターにいる

配達員から 受け取ってね!

2A would be:

ポケモンの イベントに 来てくれて

ありがとう!

おくりものは ポケモンセンターにいる

配達員から 受け取ってね!!

And thus, illegal. Notice the extra "no" character between the "pokemon" and "ibento" words? that's the main difference for that byte in japanese. Now, I'm not sure about the korean ones, since I didn't get to rip em myself, but the linoone one I can pretty much show it's 3A and injecting the powersaves one in game does net the correct text (I also ripped another from a friend's cartridge, as he went to the event due to work related reasons for the magazine he works at, and the only difference was the date).

I'm guessing that if we can find pics of the wondercard text during the reception of the korean WCS events, we can check if the powersaves ones (or the ones your provided, since they have another byte) are at least, legal.

This IS 3A for Linoone, in game, which is identical to the pictures for it in japanese taken atm of receiving it by other players (http://i.imgur.com/I4TrQCn.jpg):

ポケモンイベントに

来てくれて ありがとう!

おくりものは ポケモンセンターにいる

配達員から 受け取ってね!

2A would be:

ポケモンの イベントに 来てくれて

ありがとう!

おくりものは ポケモンセンターにいる

配達員から 受け取ってね!!

And thus, illegal. Notice the extra "no" character between the "pokemon" and "ibento" words? that's the main difference for that byte in japanese. Now, I'm not sure about the korean ones, since I didn't get to rip em myself, but the linoone one I can pretty much show it's 3A and injecting the powersaves one in game does net the correct text (I also ripped another from a friend's cartridge, as he went to the event due to work related reasons for the magazine he works at, and the only difference was the date).

I'm guessing that if we can find pics of the wondercard text during the reception of the korean WCS events, we can check if the powersaves ones (or the ones your provided, since they have another byte) are at least, legal.

it's true and I checked the genuine kor garchomp wc, it shows different message with wc file uploaded here. I guess kor garchomp wc file from here is maybe edited..

I edited my reply. I mistaked your text.

Upon reception there are some changes, but only in the inferior part, which tells you that you already received the gift from the delivery person (and it has a small variation with an extra ! depending on which one of the bytes it is, for japanese too, not sure about the english text), but other than that, you can spot the difference with the first half.