{Request} Pokemon Y Save (from homebrew savemanager)

my sister recently reset my Pokemon Y, and my Pokemon X was stolen so im currently looking for someone who has Homebrew, and Savemanager for homebrew that could use it to get the Main file for pokemon Y, of a completed game (so i can use it with Pkhex and import it into my game)

im kinda lazy when i comes to playing through the adventure again, since ive beaten it around 17 times already.

i just want to be able to Shiny Hunt and FS or Horde

• 4 months later...

Ugh i'm not certain but i think in order to use the save manager you need the cartridge to extract the file, modify it and put it back, the thing is,you need an IRL friend to do that, if you don't i guess you need homebrew and savemanager for your own 3DS

my sister recently reset my Pokemon Y, and my Pokemon X was stolen so im currently looking for someone who has Homebrew, and Savemanager for homebrew that could use it to get the Main file for pokemon Y, of a completed game (so i can use it with Pkhex and import it into my game)

im kinda lazy when i comes to playing through the adventure again, since ive beaten it around 17 times already.

i just want to be able to Shiny Hunt and FS or Horde

As mentioned by the dying green PurpleMudkip above,

If you have homebrew access, I can send you a save.

Just PM me what gender OT name, TID and SID (perhaps of your previous save),

I'll convert one of mine and save it to you.

• 10 months later...
On 2016-05-18 at 5:55 PM, theSLAYER said:

As mentioned by the dying green PurpleMudkip above,

If you have homebrew access, I can send you a save.

Just PM me what gender OT name, TID and SID (perhaps of your previous save),

I'll convert one of mine and save it to you.

can you also give me a save file? my game just deleted :( i wanted to shiny hunt and i dont want to play the game again :( i was just before yveltal! 

much thanks if you can send a file :D