MeroMero

6Twm9Nf.png

I'm glad to present you my attempt at a Pokémon hack, Pokémon MindCrystal, a mod of Pokémon SoulSilver.

I warn you though, this hack is available only in French.

The crux of this hack is obviously the inclusion of the Fairy-type at 100%.

Most of the changes were done from a technical standpoint.

These are the few parts of the storyline that were changed as of now:

• the girl in Ilex Forest gate that gave you the TM12 now gives you instead the Eviolite,
  • Several TMs have changed location.
  • the Day-Care lady gives to you the Odd Egg which can hatch into any 17 non-Togepi babies.
  • all 16 Gym Leaders first teams got revamped, as well as those of the Elite 4, Lance and Red.
  • all 16 Gym Leaders second teams got revamped, as well as those of the Elite 4, Lance.
  • the inclusion of Lv.100 battles against Gym Leaders, Elite 4 and Red after defeating the latter for the first time.

Grab the xDelta patch at the bottom of this post and patch it with a French version of Pokémon SoulSilver.

nvSrcCr.png

• Revamped type-chart to include the Fairy-type matchup as well as all the neutral match-ups.
  • Pixie Plate implemented.
  • Roseli Berry implemented.
  • Fairy-type Arceus in place of ???-type Arceus.
  • Updated Judgment to take into account the Pixie Plate.
  • Pokédex fully updated to take into account the Fairy-type in Research mode.
  • Conversion updated to take into account the Fairy-type.
  • Conversion 2 updated to take into account all 324 types match-ups.
  • Battle Hall includes the Fairy-type row.
  • Fairy-type icon.
  • Pokédex Fairy-type icon.

Fairy-type moves:

Move			Power		Accuracy	Category	PP		Priority	Effect

Comet Punch		18		85		Physical	15		0		-
Slam 			90		100		Physical	10		0		-
Sweet Kiss		-		75		Status		10		0		Confusion
Charm			-		100		Status		20		0		-2 Attack
Attract			-		100		Status		15		0		Infatuation
Moonlight		-		-		Status		5		0		Restore HP
Follow Me		-		100		Status		20		2		Center of attention
Extrasensory		90		100		Special		20		0		20% flinch
Covet			40		100		Physical	25		0		Steal items
Captivate		-		100		Status		20		0		-2 Sp. Attack for opposite gender

wiNNui8.png

Battle Frontier:

• Shiny lock removed for opponents Pokémon in all 5 facilities.
  • New items available for purchase.
  • Battle Frontier Pokémon will always have an IV of 31 in all 6 stats.
  • Battle Frontier Pokémon will always have the ability who is the best tailored for a given set
  • Battle Frontier Pokémon EV and IV generation has been modified to optimize Hidden Power, Gyro Ball and Trick Room most notably.

Battle Tower:

• Shiny lock removed as well for the NPC partners in Multi Battle mode.

Battle Hall:

• As said earlier, Battle Hall includes the Fairy-type row.
  • You still fight in rounds of 10 battles.
  • The Silver Print is now obtained by challenging and defeating Argenta on the 80th battle.
  • The Gold Print is now obtained by challenging and defeating Argenta on the 180th battle.
  • Other mechanics inherent to the Battle Hall were updated to grant a flawless experience of the facility.

TtFMmlp.png

• Shiny chance is now 1/4096.
  • Having a Pokémon with the Ability Super Luck leading the party increases the likelihood of encountering a wild Shiny Pokémon.
  • Shiny generation from "forced shiny encounters" method was slightly altered to take into account the modified Shiny Rate.
  • Cute Charm PID generation is improved and no longer restricted, which means you can no longer abuse Cute Charm for easy Shinies.
  • Shellos and Gastrodon East Sea forms are now available in Kanto.
  • +50% Physical Defense boost for Ice-types under Hail.
  • Soundproof check against Heal Bell removed.
  • Stealth Rock damage is decreased by half.
  • Fixed the move Hail, basically in gen IV the way Hail is coded allows you to use Hail despite Snow Warning.
  • Fixed the move Fire Fang so that it doesn't hit through Wonder Guard anymore unless it happens to be super-effective.
  • Hidden Power can be Normal or Fairy type now as well, the Hidden Power NPC will notice this too.
  • Hidden Power no longer takes into account Speed to calculate the type.
  • Some Base Stats were upgraded to help some Pokémon perform better (for example Persian or Probopass).
  • Starf Berry can now sharply increase accuracy and evasion.
  • Castform and Cherrim alternate forms now display their respective icon during battles.
  • Castform's alternate forms now display their respective type when checked through the menu during battles.
  • HP bar graphics were changed.
  • HP are now displayed for the opposing side in single format, double format is unchanged in that regard.
  • Fixed Strength graphical glitch that also occurs in the original versions.
  • Fixed Facade graphical glitch that also occurs in the original versions.

Ta3eVGM.png

• Battle Style is now permanently locked on Set.
  • You can't use items from your bag against a Trainer, very much like against Battle Frontier Trainers!
  • All Trainers' Pokémon have now 31 IVs in all 6 stats.
  • All Trainers' Pokémon have now 255 EVs in all 6 stats.
  • All Trainers' Pokémon have now the possibility to easily get beneficial natures.
  • All Trainers' Pokémon have now the possibility to be shiny.
  • IVs for opponents' Pokémon can be chosen from a pool of 64 combinations, most notably to capitalize on Hidden Power, Gyro Ball and Trick Room.
  • All Trainers' Pokémon can now be contained in Balls other than Poké Balls.
  • The number of possible seals combinations for opponents' Pokémon went up from 28 to 216.
  • Ace Trainer Lois replaces Juggler Irwin in the Pokégear, you can set a rematch with her on Wednesday afternoons (10:00 to 19:59).
  • ASM hack to allow more than 737 trainers in-game (complete with text).
  • Continuity for opposing Trainers is preserved, by that I mean that the IVs, nature, shininess and gender of opposing Pokémon stay the same (for example Falkner's Pidgeot is canonically the same creature as when he was only a Pidgey).
  • Alternate Forms from Trainers now have their correct Ability as well as the correct Base Stats' spread.

S59WNFa.png

• A new item was created, the Evolutor, which when applied like an Evolutionary Stone to a Lv 100 Pokémon, allows it to evolve if it can do so!
  • Eevee can now evolve into Leafeon if leveled-up at Ilex Forest or Viridian Forest.
  • Eevee can now evolve into Glaceon if leveled-up at Ice Path or Seafoam Islands.
  • Magneton and Nosepass can now evolve into Magnezone and Probopass respectively if leveled-up at Team Rocket HQ, Route 10 or Power Plant.
  • Feebas, on top of requiring a beauty's stat of 170 min, is now required to level-up at least at level 20 to be able to evolve.
  • Feebas gains a second failsafe evolution method in case the Sheen is maxed before the Beauty stat reaches 170.
  • Female/Male Kirlia evolves into Gardevoir/Gallade at Lv 30.
  • Female/Male Snorunt evolves into Froslass/Glalie at Lv 42.
  • Female/Male Clamperl evolves into Gorebyss/Huntail with the Dawn Stone.
  • Pokémon that require a trade to evolve all gained an alternate method of evolution.

xcgpDNK.png

• Incenses babies are now the default base form.
  • Miltank and Tauros are now considered the same species for breeding purposes.
  • Feebas/Milotic and Magikarp/Gyarados are now considered the same species for breeding purposes.
  • Females can now pass egg moves as well, eliminating all impossible egg moves combinations.
  • A new NPC, called the Egg Move Tutor, makes an appearance; as the name implies he is capable of teaching your Pokémon moves that normally it has to know from birth, but also level-up moves that only pre-evolutions can learn, and for some Pokémon moves that they have no other way to learn, but you'll have to spend 100 BP to pay for his services!
  • The Odd Egg will be given to you by the Day-Care lady!

AQHkj14.png

• Gender ratios are fixed, with that I mean that for example 1 male per female REALLY means 1 male per female (and not 129 males for 127 females).
  • Ponyta, Rapidash, Gardevoir, Feebas, Milotic and Gorebyss are now female-only.
  • Magikarp, Gyarados, Glalie and Huntail are now male-only.

RfbJe46.png

• EV limit is now 1530, you can max all stats now.
  • The new EV limit also applies in the Battle Frontier.
  • Vitamins cap at 255 EVs now.
  • Vitamins give 15 EVs per usage now.
  • Lv 100 Pokémon can gain EVs by fighting now, but they still need to be deposited in the PC for the stat gains to take fully effect.
  • IVs no longer have an effect on stats, that is stats are always calculated assuming an IV of 31, this is done to not disavantage you to much against Trainers, especially early-game.

hXbran4.png

Updated Items:

• Light Ball benefits Pichu and Raichu as well now.
  • TM45 and TM78, which contain Attract and Captivate respectively, have been updated with a Fairy-type TM icon.

New Items:

• Pixie Plate
  • Roseli Berry
  • Eviolite
  • Evolutor

TMs:

• TMs are now reusable
  • you can no longer throw away TMs
  • you can no longer give TMs to hold
  • Purchasable TMs, regardless of the currency, can only be bought one at time and only once
  • TM56, TM86 and TM26 are no longer Pickup items and were replaced with Lucky Egg, Life Orb and PP Max respectively
  • each of the 92 TMs is available only once!

0EaFfDu.png

• If possible, moves were upgraded to match Gen V+ information.
  • Nerfs from Gen VI are NOT applied (this means that for example Surf and Hydro Pump remain at 95 and 120 power respectively).
  • Even moves like Tail Glow, which should boost the Special Attack by 3 stages, have been updated successfully (complete with the text).
  • Acupressure now works if the user is behind a substitute.
  • Sleep Talk can now be used multiple times under the effect of Choice Items and/or Encore.
  • SFX for some moves were altered to suit them better.

9G1Y5Ym.png

Updated Abilities:

• Stench (Gen V+ behavior)
  • Sturdy (Gen V+ behavior)
  • LightningRod (Gen V+ behavior)
  • Sand Stream (now makes the user immune against sandstorms)
  • Simple (Gen V+ behavior)
  • Storm Drain (Gen V+ behavior)
  • Snow Warning (now makes the user immune against hailstorms)

New Abilities:

• Sheer Force
  • Contrary
  • Defeatist
  • Cursed Body
  • Multiscale
  • Poison Boost
  • Flare Boost
  • Overcoat (Gen V behavior)
  • Regenerator
  • Sand Rush
  • Wonder Skin
  • Analytic
  • Infiltrator (Gen VI behavior)
  • Magic Bounce
  • Sap Sipper
  • Prankster
  • Sand Force
  • Fur Coat
  • Bulletproof
  • Strong Jaw
  • Refrigerate
  • Gale Wings
  • MegaLauncher
  • Tough Claws
  • Pixilate
  • Aerilate
  • Slush Rush
  • Long Reach
  • Galvanize
  • QueenMajesty

6GcwO2y.png

• Text Speed is now permanently locked on Fast.
  • Battle Scene is now permanently locked on On.
  • National Pokédex is the default mode upon beginning the adventure.
  • Player's Mom can now buy batches of 5 Roseli Berries as well.
  • Roseli Berries can be occasionally held by wild Absol.
  • Game runs now at 60 FPS ! Allowing for much quicker battles.
  • Several sprites changed/fixed.
  • Some shiny sprites recolored.
  • ORAS mini-icons.
  • Palettes for the Pokémon sprites were all updated to B2W2 and improved even further if necessary
  • Replaced Sky Attack move tutor with Zap Cannon.
  • Roseli Berries can now be planted in Berry Pots, they have the same growth and moisture drain rate as the other damage-reducing berries.
  • New movesets and egg moves.
  • Routes 26, 27, 28, Tohjo Falls and Victory Road will always play the Johto versions of the Wild Pokémon theme and the VS Trainer theme.
  • Lyra was fully replaced by Kris.
  • All 7 Fossils are available now at Ruins of Alph.
  • All trees have Pokémon now and ignore the effects of Intimidate and Keen Eye.
  • The timeframe window to react to a rod bite has been doubled to make up for to the game running at 60 FPS while fishing.
  • Fixed the quiet tune on map 108 (Route 45), a glitch that also occurs in the original versions.
  • Bug-Catching Contest species vary according to the day of the week, Scyther and Pinsir are the only Pokémon always available in a Contest but only have a 1% encounter rate!
  • Score calculation for the Bug-Catching Contest was modified to take into account shininess.
  • Pokédex entries got upgraded to match those of Pokémon Crystal (001 to 251) and Pokémon B2W2 (past 251 whenever possible).
  • Gender will always be displayed, even for both Nidorans.
  • Lugia and Ho-Oh Kimonos' cutscenes now co-exist.
  • Bugfix: Fixed Kris' frames when riding a bicycle to the left.
  • Bugfix: Fixed glitched Trainer names with 8 characters or more.
  • Bugfix: Fixed 4 mistakes on overlay 18 that made the game hang upon sending some Pokémon according to their abilities. (thanks Asia81)
  • Bugfix: Capture tutorial work properly
  • Bugfix: Additional trainers work properly
  • Bugfix: Ability Tough Claws work properly
  • Bugfix: Non-Sturdy Pokémon no longer can benefit from Sturdy
  • Bugfix: Player's mom can now buy all 18 kinds of super-effective Berries
  • Bugfix: Bug catching score calculation now takes into account Shininess properly
  • Bugfix: Egg IV calculation fixed
  • Bugfix: Growth, Minimize, Sweet Scent and Tail Glow work properly even when called by other moves
  • Bugfix: Acupressure now works if the user is behind a substitute, even if Acupressure is called by other moves
  • Bugfix: Roseli Berry now always reduces super-effective damage from Fairy-type moves
  • Bugfix: Lugia and Ho-Oh cutscenes were slowed down to 30 FPS to work properly on a NDS
  • Bugfix: Entering a fight no longer causes a BSoD after talking to the Egg Move Tutor

uDlhXyL.png

Title Screen:

EQKOAo7.png

Fairy type in display:

DCo6TWy.pnglKrvpJf.pngINXy1It.png

wH9ud6A.pngXJpBasL.png

Non-Johto native species can be found:

Mp6NdAd.png

Shiny Gyarados for the boy, shiny Milotic for the girl:

O6Vusgx.png8xOzXX4.png

tcfBpfi.pngrFD8PpE.png

4 new items:

oPFZzFc.pngsp5spIW.pngWl2XrvU.pngGHmY91M.png

Roseli Berries about to be picked:

XlUHvYR.pnguZEoycq.png

Cherrim mini-icons ASM Hack:

mzi528J.pngtO54di0.png

Castform mini-icons and type ASM Hack:

X165XZq.pngeKPuvEw.pngHEqcp1y.pngG11gJpG.png

Shiny Castform in display on both sides (featuring Castform and Ditto):

Zf4GtAi.pngLVSzTJD.pngle5t93r.png2pb9LHQ.png

Egg Move Tutor:

5688eyi.pngGqxn7O7.png

New HP bar:

Xd3b97W.pngjNB5Ywi.png9T24W3E.png

All of those modifications were carefully tested on a NDS, so as to reduce as much as possible the eventual bugs that might occur.

Credits:

_Nintendo

_Game Freak

_Creatures, Inc.

_Sora Ltd. for developing Super Smash Bros. Brawl, from whom Suicune's model on the title screen is taken from

_Gregarlink10 (http://gregarlink10.deviantart.com/) for making Kris' spritesheet

_NyaChan (https://twitter.com/nyachan) for making the Title logo (http://forums.bulbagarden.net/index.php?threads/the-bulbagarden-conversational-chat-thread-vol-2.57572/page-31#post-1504991).

_Asia81 for some bugfixes

Enjoy!

Link to beta 3.0:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/0wwoa8sfgy8fbkj

• Amazed 1

Incoming in v2: gender-dependent storyline!

[video=youtube;6mSEx6OxzmQ]

Roughly 80 bytes of ASM code and a duplicate of the a/ folder (named z/ instead to ensure the Files ID are kept in the same order) to make this possible.

You can see there what a Gen IV Pokémon game running at 60 FPS looks like (be sure to watch the vid at 720p60 then).

And also Kris, to make a true tribute to Pokémon Crystal.

Basically if you play as a boy, Feebas and Milotic are unavailable in the wild, whereas if you play as the girl, Magikarp and Gyarados instead are the ones nowhere to be found.

In this hack this is not an insurmountable problem since the Magikarp/Gyarados family (who are male only) and the Feebas/Milotic family (who are female only) are considered the same species, which means you can get the missing counterpart by breeding with Ditto.

• Like 1
  • Speechless 1

Thanks.

One thing I forgot to shed light on is that obviously, every single one of those modifications were tested with the utmost accuracy on my NDS lite.

Did you know the animation for the cutscene where the Kimono Girls are dancing to summon the cover legendary is actually dependent of a single byte, who in turn is independent of Lugia and Ho-Oh? (I'm talking about the waves for SoulSilver / falling leaves for HeartGold)

If that byte is 07, then the cutscene will play the HeartGold animation; if that byte is 08, then the cutscene will play the SoulSilver animation.

So what I did is an ASM hack to check upon each location change the current location, and thus if the current location is the one referred with the Location ID 340 (0×154, which refers to the Tin Tower's roof), then the cutscene byte will be changed from 08 to 07, else if it is any other location, that byte will be equal to 08.

Check in the RAM viewer for the offset 0×20F566C if you want to test it.

Unrelated but likewise, if the byte located at offset 0×20F5670 is equal to 02, then the titlescreen will be the HeartGold one, if it is equal to 03, then the titlescreen will be the SoulSilver one.

• Amazed 1

wow this sia wesome O-O I can't play now but I'm VERY interested! great work!

Do you have any resource for moding Dsgames? Like... I want to know how to add npc, lengendaries in overworld and some stuff, on platinum xp and it's hard getting help =3=

• 3 weeks later...

I love how you made such clever improvements and modifications to perfect the game. All of this would deliver a much more engaging gameplay experience to HGSS fans like me.

And it'll be fantastic if you make more hacking tutorials for HGSS, especially the fully-compatible Fairy add-on. I just really wanna have a fairy-type pkm in my team.

• 4 weeks later...

No file attachment since the .zip is above 10 MB:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/m3dnkqdpw9wr4vp

Version 1.1 includes the gender-dependent storyline ASM Hack.

Added Contrary in the list of abilities in the OP (Contrary is actually present in v1.0 but I forgot to put it in the list).

The zip also includes a .sav where the female player is inside the Fighting Dojo in Saffron City.

You can also browse through the Pokédex to see which Pokémon changed type.

The Pokémon in the party all have moves they can learn in this hack, whether it is by level-up, move tutor, TM/HM or by breeding.

I don't think I have any motivation left to work on any ROM hacking.

Two years ago, I was clueless about ASM, and the first thing I did (Fairy-type Arceus) was approximate but at that time it was a huge accomplishment for me; but since then I have improved and look where I am today.

Despite that I still think that I had a good run and I had fun, so it's time for me to go quietly and serenely.

Know that anyone can use my any of my ROM hack as a base.

Also anyone is free to improve what can be improved.

Credits are appreciated but not required and I won't hold it against anyone.

Dear MeroMero, i would like do a english translation, with your agreement of course, but the problem is:

1. I don't know how extract the text

2. I think alone, it would be hard.

If you can explain me how extract the text, just this, i would love to work on a translation !

You don't have to extract the text (narc a/0/2/7 btw), just download Spiky's DS Map Editor and you should be able to edit the text (and even add strings).

And of course you can, all the mods I did in that ROM are free to use.

• 3 weeks later...

This is the closest match I found that could describe the glitch you encountered:

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/List_of_glitches_in_Generation_IV#GB_Sounds_muting _glitch

[video=youtube;ObhQQYe8UI8]

If it's not that, then:

_Is it something you run into regularly, or was it a one-time thing?

_Also in which route/city/cave/building does the glitch occur?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Because I don't normally browse these forums, I didn't know that you had released this. I'm working on a similar hack, though I'm getting sidetracked with other things. I released a patch for putting Kris in the game, but I encountered a palette bug in the character mugshots in the opening animations. I worked around it, but I was wondering, did you encounter this bug as well in the French version?

I love what you have done with this hack, by the way. I noticed that you simply removed Kris from the bag screen. Were you unable to edit Kris into this, or was it just too much trouble? This is the only thing that I have not done in my Kris patch as well.

• 2 weeks later...

This is a really awesome hack but sadly it's spanish. Anyways I am trying to make a hgss rom hack with available level up moves,attacks etc updated to 6th gen standard(whatever is possible with tools like ppre for example).

I wanted to add fairy type to hgss but you don't have any tuts or files for them(there is for b2w2 atleast). Thankfully you posted a tut to edit hgss type chart. Now the only thing left is to add fairy type(with icons). Anything that can help me?

Anyways really awesome work on 4th gen hacking. Thanks :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

beta 2.0

• Fixed the quiet tune on map 108 (Route 45), a glitch that also occurs in the original versions.
  • Fixed Strength graphical glitch that also occurs in the original versions.
  • Fixed Facade graphical glitch that also occurs in the original versions.
  • Fixed Kris' frames when riding a bicycle to the left.
  • Fixed glitched Trainer names with 8 characters or more.
  • Fixed 4 mistakes on overlay 18 that made the game hang upon sending some Pokémon according to their abilities (thanks Asia81).
  • Routes 26, 27, 28, Tohjo Falls and Victory Road will always play the Johto versions of the Wild Pokémon theme and the VS Trainer theme.
  • Eevee can now evolve into Leafeon if leveled-up at Ilex Forest.
  • Eevee can now evolve into Glaceon if leveled-up at Ice Path.
  • Magneton and Nosepass can now evolve into Magnezone and Probopass respectively if leveled-up at Team Rocket HQ.
  • Pokémon that require a trade to evolve all gained an alternate method of evolution.
  • Vulpix is now Fire/Fairy type.
  • Persian is now Normal/Dark type.
  • Misdreavus and Mismagius are now Ghost/Fairy type.
  • Some Base Stats were upgraded to help some Pokémon perform better (for example Persian or Probopass).
  • Hidden Power can be Normal or Fairy type now as well, the Hidden Power NPC will notice this too.
  • Hidden Power no longer takes into account Speed to calculate the type.
  • SFX for some moves were altered to suit them better.
  • All 7 Fossils are available now at Ruins of Alph.
  • The timeframe window to react to a rod bite has been doubled to make up for to the game running at 60 FPS while fishing.
  • Females can now pass egg moves as well, eliminating all impossible egg moves combinations.
  • A new NPC, called the Egg Move Tutor, makes an appearance; as the name implies he is capable of teaching your Pokémon moves that normally it has to know from birth, but also level-up moves that only pre-evolutions can learn, and for some Pokémon moves that they have no other way to learn, but you'll have to spend a hefty 200 BP to pay for his services!
  • Having a Pokémon with the Ability Super Luck leading the party increases the likelihood of encountering a Shiny Pokémon.
  • Shiny generation from "forced shiny encounters" method was slightly altered to take into account the modified Shiny Rate.
  • Score calculation for the Bug-Catching Contest was modified to take into account shininess.
  • Opponents' Pokémon can be shiny now.
  • The number of possible seals combinations for opponents' Pokémon went up from 28 to 216.
  • Nature is now easy to customize for opposing Trainers' Pokémon.
  • Opponents can now have their Pokémon in any kind of Poké Ball.
  • IVs for opponents' Pokémon can be chosen from a pool of 64 combinations, most notably to capitalize on Hidden Power, Gyro Ball and Trick Room.
  • Ace Trainer Lois replaces Juggler Irwin in the Pokégear, you can set a rematch with her on Wednesday afternoons (10:00 to 19:59).
  • ASM hack to allow more than 737 trainers in-game (complete with text).
  • Battle Frontier Pokémon will always have an IV of 31 in all 6 stats.
  • You must get all 8 Johto badges in order, this means:
    Chuck must be defeated before you can get the SecretPotion
    Jasmine must be defeated to unlock Route 42
  • All 16 Gym Leaders teams got revamped, as well as those of the Elite 4, Lance and Red.
  • Continuity for opposing Trainers is preserved, by that I mean that the IVs, nature, shininess and gender of opposing Pokémon stay the same (for example Falkner's Pidgeot is canonically the same creature as when he was only a Pidgey).
  • Pokédex entries got upgraded to match those of Pokémon Crystal (001 to 251) and Pokémon B2W2 (past 251 whenever possible).
  • Gender will always be displayed, even for both Nidorans.
  • Castform and Cherrim alternate forms now display their respective icon during battles.
  • Castform's alternate forms now display their respective type when checked through the menu during battles.
  • A new item was created, the Evolutor, which when applied like an Evolutionary Stone to a Lv 100 Pokémon, allows it to evolve if it can do so!
  • Lv 100 Pokémon can gain EVs by fighting now, but they still need to be deposited in the PC for the stat gains to take fully effect.
  • Lugia and Ho-Oh Kimonos' cutscenes co-exist.

To-do:

• Continue to expand the biotope to increase the versatility of team-building.
  • Continue to increase the levels of wild Pokémon to take into account the new difficulty curve.
  • Update the Pokédex locations (which can be done).
  • Continue to change the teams of opposing Trainers.
  • Change the Game Corner dialogue.

So, I wanted to get all the ASM Hacks out of the way, which is why I'm updating the download link now.

Some changes were in the way ASM Hacks are handled, most notably ASM Hacks that were previously stored in arm9 are now stored elsewhere, more precisely where the arenaoffs begins (or rather previously began, as now it has been pushed further).

That's because some glitches occurred like the Pokémon overworld icons that displayed the wrong Pokémon.

Also some new ASM Hacks were made, like for example the one that make EV training a Lv 100 Pokémon possible, and the one that allows the Evolutor to work fully.

Now that I got that out of the way, I can fully concentrate on the wild Pokémon and the Trainer teams!

Download link:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/lz83do1q3gc331b

Hello,

I'm very excited to test this but I encountered a bug in the begining when Ethan shows me how to catch pokemons. The image freezes, the music continues but I can't reset the game. I play on a linker with my 3DS and I don't have any problem with the non-patched game be it with the linker or the original cartridge.

I hope there is a solution to my problem ! Thank you.