Pokemon X Sanchez

Game name: Pokemon X Sanchez (pronounced Pokemon Cross Sanchez)

Game genre: Pokemon

Opening date/expected opening date: Depends

Your name: Dorian Black

Contact info: Send me a private message here or email me at vclassx@gmail.com.

Positions hiring for: Spriters, Co-Script Writer, and someone more familiar with DS rom hacking programs than me.

Information about positions: I'm going to need quite a few trainer sprites to replace the Gym Leaders, Elite Four, and Red (among others); I realize that's a bit of a tall order but I'm not really that good at sprite work and I've tried DeviantArt without much success, sorry to say. It would also help if I had someone to help co-write the script of the new plot. I'd like to think I'm a really great writer (I did write all the lore and character bios for my own series, and the first 9 episodes of a reboot--available upon request, if you need them to get a better understanding of the characters and such) but I've never actually written out an entire video game script and I'm having some difficulty figuring out where to go. Finally, it'd really help if I could get at least one person on board to help tweak the game like switching Gym exteriors, coming up with new designs for some of the Gyms, and, since I kinda toyed around with the Pokemon, I also need to create a brand-new Fakemon to keep the original 151 mostly in line since I made Nidoran one Pokemon and made this new one to fill the gap after Nidoqueen.

I know this might seem a bit esoteric, but just bare with me here. I want to make a ROM hack of HeartGold/SoulSilver that serves as a crossover with my own series the Sanchez Chronicles. The new plot is that, sometime between Red becoming the Pokemon Champion at the end of the original Red/Blue (or FireRed/LeafGreen, since this is the remakes we're talking), the Sanchez Clan and their forces invaded and effectively took over the world by stealing all the Legendary Pokemon (if you remember in a lot of the movies how Legendaries like Celebi or the Legendary Birds being captured kinda throws things out of balance and stuff...yeah, multiply that by the amount of Legendary Pokemon in Gen4).

The player character, Oliver or Holly--or whatever you decide to name them, has moved to the Sanchez-occupied Johto region with your Dad (or Mom, I'm not sure if I want to do this with both games but if I do I want to have small things like that like how Ruby and Sapphire had you fighting Team Magma or Team Aqua respectively) and encounter The Writer, a man who effectively relinquished his own identity, who gives you your starter and the task of assembling information about the Sanchez clan, recapturing all the Legendary Pokemon, and restoring balance. However, there's a rumor being spread about how you can become a Sanchez and receive all the wealth, power, and freedom it comes with by a recommendation from an active member or simply making their leader King Zander Sanchez happy...and what better way to satisfy him then bringing down the kid trying to uproot his regime?

Further details and (almost) everything I have is available here: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/g24slc5pfbg3p...PaIfa?dl=0 (I'm aware that the gym rosters might seem a little too strong/weak, so I'm totally open to suggestions; I also have each major encounter with the most important members scripted; this was written before I rebooted the series, so the original draft I have might be too far into the series--I might need to fix that).