Pokecheck?

Mesephio

Please bring back the site. I know the creators have other stuff going on in their lives but it would be nice to at least have access to the pokemon in the database again (especially the gen 4 & 5 events that people have already rnged and kindly uploaded for everyone to get. Big thanks to those guys). Its still possible to get them to your own copies of the gen 6 games (through various steps of using pokegen to insert the .pkm files and using flashcarts or the nds adapter plus).

Basically just throwing it out there that there are still people out there who would love to see the site make a return. Thanks to the people who made the site a thing in the first place and to all those who contributed.

Edited by Mesephio

• 2 weeks later...
You know, if there was someone we could bribe to bring it back for just a few days I would greatly appreciate being able to pull some of my stuff down :) I'm sure lots of other people are in the same boat.

It's not that simple. From what I understood, Bond697 tried contacting xfr multiple times but to no avail. The guy seems to have just vanished off the face of the earth unless something else is going on that we don't know about. So everything has been left on stand still.

It would seem that at the root of the problem lies the fact that xfr has all or most of the database's files.

• 3 weeks later...
It's not that simple. From what I understood, Bond697 tried contacting xfr multiple times but to no avail. The guy seems to have just vanished off the face of the earth unless something else is going on that we don't know about. So everything has been left on stand still.

It would seem that at the root of the problem lies the fact that xfr has all or most of the database's files.

I see. Well I guess the only thing us hopefuls can do is continue waiting to see if the site's return becomes a thing in the near future. Thanks for the info.