A question regarding Event Flags

KyoMcFizzle

I've noticed the Event Flag option on the Patinum version of Pokesav is grayed out, whereas in the Diamond and Pearl version it is not. I've been told that the Event Flag option controls the ability to reface Legendaries and such multiple times so you're able to accumulate multiples of the same Legenday Pokemon and have it remain legit every time. So I'm curious as to why this option has since been grayed out? And to the creator, when, if at all, will this be fixed to allow the Re-Battling of Giratina and the other legendaries?

I've noticed the Event Flag option on the Patinum version of Pokesav is grayed out, whereas in the Diamond and Pearl version it is not. I've been told that the Event Flag option controls the ability to reface Legendaries and such multiple times so you're able to accumulate multiples of the same Legenday Pokemon and have it remain legit every time. So I'm curious as to why this option has since been grayed out? And to the creator, when, if at all, will this be fixed to allow the Re-Battling of Giratina and the other legendaries?

I think it's just an update that will eventually be made. I've read somewhere (forgot EXACTLY where) but that Platinum is still lacking updates but will be getting them as time passes.

I think it's just an update that will eventually be made. I've read somewhere (forgot EXACTLY where) but that Platinum is still lacking updates but will be getting them as time passes.

You'd think that these kind of updates would be more readily avaliable after the amount of time that has currently passed. However, I've not personally delt with creating software like Pokesav, so I can't say for sure how difficult it must be to create the neccessary information to enable the Event Flag option. That being said, most of the variables for many of the Pokemon have remained the same through the Platinum update, so one would think that, at the very least, maybe those would be avaliable.