Tux

Pokémon Battle Revolution save research thread

However, I have no idea, where the f... Where is offsets for game version. Probably I'm just too impatient to spend tons of hours, when it works anyway :D If I remembered correct, by default it counts as Pearl.

Has anyone looked up where the party data is? If not, I might be able to find it. [I heard that pokemon data from in the party are flung way away from the box data which... makes no sense. Gamefreak No. Gamefreak Why.]

2 hours ago, Kaphotics said:

Oh! So I...have to edit something like in that github link or is this an update that's coming soon? If it's the former, can you please tell me exactly how so as to minimize the chances of me screwing it up! :PSMD-Teary-Eyed: Oh my beloved Pearl Pokémon...!

Edited by N. Harmonik

25 minutes ago, N. Harmonik said:

Oh! So I...have to edit something like in that github link or is this an update that's coming soon? If it's the former, can you please tell me exactly how so as to minimize the chances of me screwing it up! :PSMD-Teary-Eyed: Oh my beloved Pearl Pokémon...!

Basically means that he got it working, and will be available for use during the next major update.

If you're impatient, you can compile it and run it (if you know how to do that), else you gotta wait

• Amazed 1

1 minute ago, theSLAYER said:

Basically means that he got it working, and will be available for use during the next major update.

If you're impatient, you can compile it and run it (if you know how to do that), else you gotta wait

Ah, okay! I'll be as patient as a Wobbuffet! Thank you very much!

• Like 1

I want to modify my PBR file but I have a problem: have downloaded dolphin 5.0 and created a PBR account. PkHex lets me modify the file perfectly, and after saving the main I run the game but the pokemon aren't in the storage. Am I doing something wrong? I need smoething more? Please I want to modify the file

6 hours ago, Lucariokiwi2 said:

I want to modify my PBR file but I have a problem: have downloaded dolphin 5.0 and created a PBR account. PkHex lets me modify the file perfectly, and after saving the main I run the game but the pokemon aren't in the storage. Am I doing something wrong? I need smoething more? Please I want to modify the file

If the box storage wasn't already enabled, PKHeX won't enable it automatically.

Nobody has figured out how to turn it on.

I've returned, wondering whether or not I should copy the data of my lost Pokémon to the Gen IV game they originated or put them in the most recent game possible. Say, when Pokémon are transferred through generations, do they pick up, er, markers detailing where they've been?

Posted (edited)

Hello,

I'm on Dolphin and I haven't managed to unlock the storage.
I tried using the help of @BlackShark, but I haven't managed to unlock it.

So I looked for an English backup with some Pokémon, and I managed to change the storage with PKHeX.
The problem is that I would now play in French, my native language (I don't understand much English mdr, and the voice of the french narrator is so cool.).

So I thought of several solutions, one of them is it possible ?
- Change the language of a Wii save ?
- Find a french save with unlocked storage ? (I searched, I did not find)

Thanks in advance for an answer, and sorry for the spelling. ^^

Edited by Libégon
fail

Hi guys, I've been trying to edit my PBR save with PKHex but I'm not getting results. I used the decryption tool someone posted, and I currently have the original "PbrSaveData" which I THINK is the one I was looking for, at 3,584 kb, then the  "PbrSaveData_decrypted_backup" and  "PbrSaveData_decrypted_current" both at 1,792 kb. When I try to load the decrypted files on PKHex it says invalid size and when I load the untouched save file it throws an out of range index error, which I can provide if needed but it's long and you guys probably know what it means. Also I noticed Hex doesn't have a template for PBR in the settings, only the main and GameCube games, in the settings menu. Am I missing some plugin?

Any ideas? The file was generated in Dolphin emulator, Android version. If you need files or additional info I'll provide.

2 hours ago, KTVX94 said:

Hi guys, I've been trying to edit my PBR save with PKHex but I'm not getting results. I used the decryption tool someone posted, and I currently have the original "PbrSaveData" which I THINK is the one I was looking for, at 3,584 kb, then the  "PbrSaveData_decrypted_backup" and  "PbrSaveData_decrypted_current" both at 1,792 kb. When I try to load the decrypted files on PKHex it says invalid size and when I load the untouched save file it throws an out of range index error, which I can provide if needed but it's long and you guys probably know what it means. Also I noticed Hex doesn't have a template for PBR in the settings, only the main and GameCube games, in the settings menu. Am I missing some plugin?

Any ideas? The file was generated in Dolphin emulator, Android version. If you need files or additional info I'll provide.

PKHeX can read encrypted pbr saves. No need to decrypt with other tools after you extract it from PBR.

1 hour ago, Kaphotics said:

PKHeX can read encrypted pbr saves. No need to decrypt with other tools after you extract it from PBR.

Okay I tried opening it as is, and got the following error:

Exception Details:
System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
Parameter name: index
   at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeException(ExceptionArgument argument, ExceptionResource resource)
   at PKHeX.Core.SAV4BR.set_CurrentSlot(Int32 value)
   at PKHeX.Core.SAV4BR..ctor(Byte[] data)
   at PKHeX.Core.SaveUtil.GetVariantSAVInternal(Byte[] data)
   at PKHeX.Core.SaveUtil.GetVariantSAV(Byte[] data)
   at PKHeX.Core.FileUtil.GetSupportedFile(Byte[] data, String ext, SaveFile reference)
   at PKHeX.WinForms.Main.OpenFile(Byte[] input, String path, String ext)
   at PKHeX.WinForms.Main.OpenFromPath(String path)

Loaded Assemblies:
--------------------
mscorlib, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089
C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\mscorlib.dll

PKHeX, Version=19.5.15.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
D:\Juegos\Wii\PKHeX.exe

System, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089
C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System\v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089\System.dll

System.Windows.Forms, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089
C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Windows.Forms\v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089\System.Windows.Forms.dll

System.Drawing, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Drawing\v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\System.Drawing.dll

PKHeX.Core, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
D:\Juegos\Wii\PKHeX.Core.dll

System.Core, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089
C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Core\v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089\System.Core.dll

System.Configuration, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Configuration\v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\System.Configuration.dll

System.Xml, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089
C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Xml\v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089\System.Xml.dll

Accessibility, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a
C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\Accessibility\v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\Accessibility.dll

System.Windows.Forms.resources, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=es, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089
C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Windows.Forms.resources\v4.0_4.0.0.0_es_b77a5c561934e089\System.Windows.Forms.resources.dll

mscorlib.resources, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=es, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089
C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_MSIL\mscorlib.resources\v4.0_4.0.0.0_es_b77a5c561934e089\mscorlib.resources.dll

--------------------
User Message:
Unable to load file.
Path: D:\Juegos\Wii\PbrSaveData

Here's the file, in case it's needed. 

PbrSaveData