Can you also please check if my pokemon would pass a VGC hack test?

Golden Empoleon

Hi!

I'm new to the forums, but I've been using Pokésav for almost 10 months.

I could generate very good pokemon that passed PBR tests, but I didn't tak the Hex values into account. A while ago, I finally learned xD

The file attached is the file of a shiny SubPetayaEmpoleon, and I would really like to see if it would pass a Video Game Championship hack check.

Thanks for reading this!!

Golden Empoleon

GoldnEmpln.pkm

GoldnEmpln.pkm

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

It will pass just fine, but your probably still going to be questioned and potentially kicked out.

You might just want make him not shiny. There is no reason it has to be. The chance of a shiny Piplup to hatch shiny is very difficult especially with those IVs. Less than one in a million chance of getting you're Empoleon.

• 2 weeks later...
It will pass just fine, but your probably still going to be questioned and potentially kicked out.

You might just want make him not shiny. There is no reason it has to be. The chance of a shiny Piplup to hatch shiny is very difficult especially with those IVs. Less than one in a million chance of getting you're Empoleon.

I'm gonna tell you, it would be even weirder if a shiny Piplup didn't hatch shiny.

Why would it matter anyway? Once they know it's legal, they can't just kick you out if your Pokémon are okay.