Jump to content
Zerbe92

Pokemon Colosseum Unreleased English e-Card Pokemon (All Languages Available Now)

Recommended Posts

There was something I had to change, but i cant remember it's been so long haha

its on the notes on my old pc with those other Language E Pokemon files when I find it ill let you know what it was I did to get them.

Edited by Zerbe92

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've been wondering. I heard somebody (ajxpk?) Say that the game can't be booted up outside of the language it was started in. Specifically the story if I remember correctly. But I could just use the Colo/XD editor to change the save language, play the save using my NA copy and then convert it back to catch the Pokemon. That's my goal anyway. At the very least, I have video proof that the Japanese E-reader and cards work with the North American copy of the game so as long as the region conversion works.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't think our gallery (or for legality checking) has definitive copies of all of these pokemon in each language, nor the actual e-reader files themselves.  I would love to collate all of this.  I would love it if all of you could extract what you have and we could include it (with your authorship) on the gallery.

Thanks everyone!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Sabresite said:

I don't think our gallery (or for legality checking) has definitive copies of all of these pokemon in each language, nor the actual e-reader files themselves.  I would love to collate all of this.  I would love it if all of you could extract what you have and we could include it (with your authorship) on the gallery.

Thanks everyone!

What exactly do you need? I made my Japanese copies public. I made my Japanese save file public and I'm pretty sure I have a save file right before capturing Scizor as well. I wanted to try to get a shiny one but I don't know anything about RNG. 

When I actually get my Spanish copy of the game, I can start getting the European copies of the Pokemon and contribute mine. 

I currently have 5 sets of these Pokemon.

2 Japanese sets in gen 4 I downloaded from this site. 

My own personal Japanese set.

trigger_death's which I downloaded above 

My own personal English set. (So far, I've kept these between me and my best friend.)

 

I'll try to contribute as many as I can. It just takes hours to fight all the trainers. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Sabresite These are the English ones I've obtain myself with the OT Skyline and to believe to be the first English e-Reader Pokemon to be found.

The other languages still need to be transferred to GBA saves, which I'll do when i get some free time

 

 

English E-Reader Pokemon.rar

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd previously only shared these with my best friend and intended to keep my original set to myself. But in the spirit of sharing (and research) and because of what @Zerbe92 has done, I'm sharing my English set as well. The Japanese ones have already been posted elsewhere but I thought I'd include them. (Missing but shared elsewhere are trigger_death's English E-reader mons.)

Cheers!

E-reader HaxAras-Aras English and Japanese.7z

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you guys!  I was trying to remember if I read something about e-reader in other languages (german, etc)? Is this a thing? And do we know of copies of them anywhere?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Sabresite said:

Thank you guys!  I was trying to remember if I read something about e-reader in other languages (german, etc)? Is this a thing? And do we know of copies of them anywhere?

Zerbe92 was able to get them in every language. I purchased a Spanish copy of Colosseum and was told PAL copies could be loaded in any language. I intend to test that out. If that's the case, you'll have at least 2 sets in every language.

 

Has anybody done any research into RNG manipulation on these Pokemon? I'd love to work together to get each of us a set of shinnies. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I know it's been a long time since this thread was active. @Zerbe92 Would you be willing to upload scans of both sides those cards, and packs? For posterity of the images, not for a working dot code. If scans don't work than at least photos. I've also sent you a PM with more explanation, and in case you don't check this thread. Thank You.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Will any e reader plus work or how do I know if one is Japanese if the answer to the first question is no

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@namity

As it's been a few months, I'm not sure if you've gotten an answer yet, but if you haven't, I've got one. The e-Reader + was only released in Japanese, so if you find it, it will always be in said language. I used Dolphin and VBA M for the whole process; the rom is online. Hope this helps.

Also, thank you to everyone who discovered this and posted about it...my brother and I have long wondered about accessing the Card e Room in Colosseum, and we're glad to finally do it!

Edited by AVHGPtWS

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hoping this is ok to post on a thread that hasn't been touched in a couple of years...

 

I joined up just to say thanks for the amazing work you guys have done on this. Thanks to your hard work I have 3 freshly purified English language e-reader pokemon in 2020 that I never thought I'd be able to get.

I did have an idea that I unfortunately don't have the knowhow to implement, but here it is anyway:

Using the action replay codes here (https://www.gc-forever.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=2023) it's possible to replace trainer battles using their associated code, ie replacing "trainer xxxx" with "trainer yyyy"

Trainer Battle Replacer [Ralf]
04004300 2803xxxx
04004304 40820008
04004308 3860yyyy
0400430C 5460043F
04004310 4820E238
04212544 4BDF1DBC

 

Is it possible to find the code for the 3 e-reader shadow pokemon trainers so the battles could be accessed with nothing more than an action replay or emulator? Am I right in thinking that they would be in the game somewhere already as the e-reader code itself surely isn't big enough to contain all the trainer/pokemon data.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On 4/6/2020 at 7:35 AM, Mekanor said:

Hoping this is ok to post on a thread that hasn't been touched in a couple of years...

 

I joined up just to say thanks for the amazing work you guys have done on this. Thanks to your hard work I have 3 freshly purified English language e-reader pokemon in 2020 that I never thought I'd be able to get.

I did have an idea that I unfortunately don't have the knowhow to implement, but here it is anyway:

Using the action replay codes here (https://www.gc-forever.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=2023) it's possible to replace trainer battles using their associated code, ie replacing "trainer xxxx" with "trainer yyyy"

Trainer Battle Replacer [Ralf]
04004300 2803xxxx
04004304 40820008
04004308 3860yyyy
0400430C 5460043F
04004310 4820E238
04212544 4BDF1DBC

 

Is it possible to find the code for the 3 e-reader shadow pokemon trainers so the battles could be accessed with nothing more than an action replay or emulator? Am I right in thinking that they would be in the game somewhere already as the e-reader code itself surely isn't big enough to contain all the trainer/pokemon data.

Not possible. Theses trainer isnt in game code. Only e-cards :(

Edited by XD_Lele

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi! I got 100% sav e file colosseum. All legal pokemon and itens. All colosseums are beaten. Save in e-reader room. 

All that remains is to catch the 3 shadows e-cards so that the save appears 51 snagged. Could someone do this for me please. I tried  with dolphin and vba-m, but no good. We can talk about, just contact me. Thanks a lot

01-GC6E-pokemon_colosseum.gci

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi all,

Like all of you, I was looking for a way to enable the Japan-exclusive shadow Pokémon trainers into my PAL/NTSC-U games.

Thanks to javier_himura's efforts 4 years ago, I was able to create WiiRD/Gecko and Action Replay cheat codes that will inject the e-card data into Pokémon Colosseum.
It is not possible to include this feature into a save file editor because the shadow trainer data is located at 1 specific location and will overwrite the data of any previous trainer.

You can find the cheat codes and instructions at the following links:
WiiRD/Gecko cheat codes for NTSC-U games
WiiRD/Gecko cheat codes for PAL games

Action Replay cheat codes for NTSC-U games
Action Replay cheat codes for PAL games

Enjoy!

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...