J_Skellington1

yup man the same crap happens to me but only because i have windows vista and ar doesn´t work with vista so i think that´s the same problem man.

you have to find a computer that have XP that way i´ll assure your ar will work

Actually my computer uses XP.

@ evandixon: When I go into my code manager I click on my codelist then scroll down to the game I want to add the new code to and right click the games title. Instead of the options I'm used to getting, add new cheat, add new game, etc. I get copy, paste, new codelist, create a copy, and delete.

Do you have the latest version of the code manager? Right Click the top of your Code Manager and choose the option: 'About Action Replay Code Manager...', and tell us what version you have.

Press the software upgrade button on the top-right hand corner. If that doesn't work, see this thread for the latest version of the Code Manager.

Do you have the latest version of the code manager? Right Click the top of your Code Manager and choose the option: 'About Action Replay Code Manager...', and tell us what version you have.

Press the software upgrade button on the top-right hand corner. If that doesn't work, see this thread for the latest version of the Code Manager.

I've got version 1.01 US. My software is up to date.

that's right. 1.01 is actually the oldest version of ARDS there is, but I think I've heard that 1.02 was the oldest, and I had that firmware before updating it. 1.60 is actually the latest version of ARDS firmware. the latest software for the PC is 1.22. ;P now you know.

- Soldjermon

Okay, I downloaded both ARDS and ARDSME now what?

Just:

Open the Code Manager

Plug your ARDS and DS with the USB to the Computer

Click the mouse button or just wait if you have auto-connect on

Wait for the contents to load

There you go! Just Right-Click on the codelist/games and do what you need. And take a note: If you are using ARDS, use the ARDS Manager, If you are using ARDSME (Media Edition) then use the ARDSME Manager.

Just:

Open the Code Manager

Plug your ARDS and DS with the USB to the Computer

Click the mouse button or just wait if you have auto-connect on

Wait for the contents to load

There you go! Just Right-Click on the codelist/games and do what you need. And take a note: If you are using ARDS, use the ARDS Manager, If you are using ARDSME (Media Edition) then use the ARDSME Manager.

I opened the manager and connected the ARDS and DS to the computer. It loaded the contents, but I still get the same options when I right click the codelist/game.

I get the point now... click and drag the game from the Nintendo DS Section to your codelist. Open your codelist and right-click on the Game and there should be an option saying add cheat. Then just type in name of cheat and you can copy/paste the code into the code section. Note that the code needs to be evenly spaced. Just after you've made a code with Pokesav. Right-click on the XML file and choose: Open with... > Notepad. Then you can directly copy/paste evenly spaced codes.

After adding the cheat. you click and drag the Game from the Codelist to the NDS Section on the left.

I get the point now... click and drag the game from the Nintendo DS Section to your codelist. Open your codelist and right-click on the Game and there should be an option saying add cheat. Then just type in name of cheat and you can copy/paste the code into the code section. Note that the code needs to be evenly spaced. Just after you've made a code with Pokesav. Right-click on the XML file and choose: Open with... > Notepad. Then you can directly copy/paste evenly spaced codes.

After adding the cheat. you click and drag the Game from the Codelist to the NDS Section on the left.

I tried that but I still don't get the add cheat option when I right click the game. Also, the about ARDS still says version 1.01. I must be missing a step.

@J_Skellington1: That means you probably opened the Version 1.01 one instead of the newly downloaded one. You might have put them somewhere close therefore you don't know which opens which. Try to find the location of both managers. Then try out both and see which is which version. If you don't want to go all through that finding, do what Champloo said. Uninstall the whole thing then install anew from the thread I mentioned earlier.