Help me with my event pokemon please <3

av10231

I am still not sure why this happens, but I do not think it has to do with hacks.

The ribbon changes every so often for certain reasons not yet understood.

Yes thats what exactly happens to me sometimes I wish there was a ar code that can like keep all classic ribbon to A ribbon that proclaims love for pokemon

I say it doesn't have to do with hacks because I made hacked Pikachu Cafes a few months ago and the ribbon still remained the same after I traded them to my Platinum.

Sometimes though, I notice that after a trade the ribbon changes so maybe try trading with someone?

I say it doesn't have to do with hacks because I made hacked Pikachu Cafes a few months ago and the ribbon still remained the same after I traded them to my Platinum.

Sometimes though, I notice that after a trade the ribbon changes so maybe try trading with someone?

I did trading with someone with the correct ribbon info but when I get back frm the wifi room the info changes but when the person gives back my pokemon by cloning the info changes again :(

Hi umm so my event pokemon with classic ribbons suddenly change form A ribbon that proclaims love for pokmeon to a ribbon obtained at a mystery location please help me

Thank you

<3 <3

try download any other event (with classic ribbon) from the site and load it on to ur flash card or normal game and the ribbon will change again to the normal description...

i solve the same problem by doing that ;D

try download any other event (with classic ribbon) from the site and load it on to ur flash card or normal game and the ribbon will change again to the normal description...

i solve the same problem by doing that ;D

well i dont have ar or pokesav or flash card :(

Ok so I just traded with this guy and in the wifi room the ribbon info appears as a ribbon the proclaims love for pokemon but when I get out of the room it's appears as s ribbon obtained at a mystery location any clue here?!?!?! Thanx <3