PKHeX Homebrew on 3DS

TheMeq

Hello all, I just read a forum post by @YoshiOG1 about a homebrew version of PKHex.

Just so you know YoshiOG1, there is a current WIP called PCHex which is slowly bringing the functionality of PKHex to the 3DS as a homebrew.

https://github.com/Strackeror/PCHex

Currently, you can change IV's, EV's, PKRS Strain and Level. He is currently working on adding species (change of actual Pokémon).

Enjoy!

Is this possible on the gateway?

Edit: installed cubic ninja and ran it through the homebrew launcher. But when I select it, it doesn't recognize my game, only settings?

Possibly try using left/right on the d-pad to change between titles.

Ah hmm nevermind, I didn't read the whole thing :P but some people (like me...) get stuck because it isn't entirely obvious that we have to scroll left/right with the d-pad to select titles when a homebrew app asks for it.

Possibly try using left/right on the d-pad to change between titles.

Ah hmm nevermind, I didn't read the whole thing but some people (like me...) get stuck because it isn't entirely obvious that we have to scroll left/right with the d-pad to select titles when a homebrew app asks for it.

Yeah I ended up going through the entire dev post and found someone else having the same issue. I didn't realise that all I had to was press left or right, I was expecting it to list all my cia's or at least just the games itself haha.

Sent from my GT-I9505G using Tapatalk