Fire Emblem

SilentFox

Yeah, I played Fire Emblem 1, 3, 6, 7, 8, and DS (remake of 1 basically except with better interface). My favorite ones happen to be the Elibe games (FE6 and 7) because of their characters and story development. Not to mention it looks VERY VERY similar to Europe and how I can relate it to historical events and myths.

http://forums.feshrine.net/index.php?showtopic=541

Those are my characters' final stats for the DS version.

I've played Fire Emblem 1, Er...some other one that I can't remember the title of, Fire Emblem : Shadow Dragon, and Fire Emblem : Radiant Dawn. I got really crazed when I played my cousin's Fire Emblem game. I thought it was a boring...non-interesting game, but they are amazing games! I haven't completed Radiant Dawn...partially because it takes a bunch of time :P

• 2 weeks later...

Fire Emblem! :3 That has to be one of my favorites. I've only played 7,8,9, and 10.

(Fire emblem, Sacred stones, Path of Radiance, Radiant Dawn) I've been hooked.

I did try the DS version, but it seemed so different from these versions. Class change was hard for me to grasp...and they didn't make any custom colored sprites. Everyone was either blue or red. >.>

Radiant dawn has to be my favorite though. The story, playing off of PoR, is great and as extra depth to the game. Not to mention how long the Game is. I think it's around 30-35 chapters, I'm not sure. ( Sacred stones did'nt last long enough for me) And the Third tier classes. I do have to admit that Ike is a little broken. As of know, I'm trying a Female only run. This inspired me :P

(P1 of 2)