Literature Section?

Troy II

Right now there I doubt there's much of a need for one... Barely enough drawn/etc art posted, let alone literature. I love reading and such though, so I wouldn't mind if there started being a need for one. ;)

Sadly want doesn't configure into decisions lol.

• 2 weeks later...
Do we really need a demand, though? We should just make the demand. Start writing and people will check it out, unless the mods or the admins disapprove.

If no one is currently posting about literature in the off topic forums, then there's no demand, hence no need for a section.

Now, this is primarily a discussion board for Pokemon. So even though some parts of the forums are generally low traffic (1st gen, franchise, anime) or only used by a handful of people (the technical forums for game coding and that boring crap), they serve a central role to the purpose of the site and forum.

So that stuff gets a bit of preference.

So for a new Off topic forum, there should be a demand for a certain section before one is created.

We have had a number of "serious" topics come up, so Debate was created.

If the first page of Off Topic had like 66% video game threads, then a Video Game (non Pokemon) forum would be warranted.

If Creative Discussion had 50% threads discussing novels and 20% threads discussing comic books, then a Literature forum might be warranted.

But neither of these situations is really happening.

Anyway, since I'm kinda lazy, I'm closing this. Forum suggestions/additions should really go in the Forum Feedback near the topic anyway.