Pokemon XG : NeXt Gen (Pokemon XD : Gale of Darkness hack)

StarsMmd

Hello,I joined because I have this problem patching 1.0.4,the file in NUPS "doesn't match the file" and when I ignore and patch anyway the game freezes after the Nintendo logo on a black screen.What do I do?Clean rom works at 100% speed.

Game ID GXXE01

Country USA

Because of the nintendo mass DMCAs I may not be able to find the right rom :(

Screenshot_2.png

Edited by Burningocean2012

On 6/7/2017 at 0:26 AM, Furenzu said:

You put in a couple of Alolan Pokemon which is awesome, have you ever considered putting in some Delta Species pokemon? I think it fits well with the whole experimenting on Pokemon theme.

I was a big fan of the delta species pokemon back since they first appeared in the TCG and I have considered it but I've found that a lot of players prefer the game without too many gimmicks. Once XG is a bit more complete I'll probably look into making different variants and I know many people are eager to make their own modifications so hack tools are on the way.

On 6/15/2017 at 4:36 PM, Burningocean2012 said:

Hello,I joined because I have this problem patching 1.0.4,the file in NUPS "doesn't match the file" and when I ignore and patch anyway the game freezes after the Nintendo logo on a black screen.What do I do?Clean rom works at 100% speed.

Game ID GXXE01

Country USA

Because of the nintendo mass DMCAs I may not be able to find the right rom :(

Screenshot_2.png

I replied in the other thread. I hope it helps!

13 hours ago, samxrenner said:

I really love this game! It is amazing! I was wondering though there's a way or a tutorial for me to do my own hack somehow?

I'm glad you like it!

I'm working on creating some hack tools so that it'll be easy for any to make their own modifications but I'm a bit of a n00b at this kind of stuff so it'll take require a little patience :)

Edited by StarsMmd
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, StarsMmd said:

Everything you could ever want to know is included in the download link. Enjoy! ?

Oh, I hadn't realized because I simply downloaded the hacked Rom directly from someone else. Thanks!

• 9 months later...
On Fri Jun 23 2017 at 12:05 PM, StarsMmd said:

No problem. Happy I could help:)

There is having a problem after patching Pokemon xd. The game is crashing after second turn in Pokemon battle. I am using nups patcher on Android. How to fix this?

Edited by Sachin chatur

4 hours ago, theSLAYER said:

@Sachin chatur

Asking for roms is piracy, and not allowed on our forums. Please modify your post.

I have problem with Pokemon xg. The game auto close after I try to use second turn in Pokemon battle. I use unipatcher on Android and patched Pokemon xd usa iso file with Pokemon xg 1.0.7- 2 patch file. Is there any way to fix this problem on Android.?

Edited by Sachin chatur

I have a problem, I still have not found the shadow Carvanha the major problem is i never saw it to begin with so the monitor just says "Downloaded from Shadow Output List" and aside from that i have 2 shadows to get from Greevil and the Ho-oh which I imagine is what in the original game would be the Dragonite however I have no clue if the radar will go off for Ho-oh if I don't have all the other shadow pokemon from Greevil and if the radar breaks afterwards then Carvanha will no longer be obtainable at all.

I doubt there is an easily solution to this and I would rather not restart the game at all.

6 hours ago, azmodaus16 said:

I have a problem, I still have not found the shadow Carvanha the major problem is i never saw it to begin with so the monitor just says "Downloaded from Shadow Output List" and aside from that i have 2 shadows to get from Greevil and the Ho-oh which I imagine is what in the original game would be the Dragonite however I have no clue if the radar will go off for Ho-oh if I don't have all the other shadow pokemon from Greevil and if the radar breaks afterwards then Carvanha will no longer be obtainable at all.

I doubt there is an easily solution to this and I would rather not restart the game at all.

I have problem with Pokemon xg. The game auto close after I try to use second turn in Pokemon battle. I use unipatcher on Android and patched Pokemon xd usa iso file with Pokemon xg 1.0.7- 2 patch file. Is there any way to fix this problem on Android.?

• 2 weeks later...
On 17/04/2018 at 8:59 PM, azmodaus16 said:

I believe that was an issue a few versions back. Unfortunately there isn't any solution in-game. One option is to edit the game so that another trainer has shadow carvanha, giving you another chance to catch it. If you're on mac you could easily do this with my XD hack tools. If not I can help whip up a patch for you that updates your version.

On 18/04/2018 at 3:54 AM, Sachin chatur said:

Apparently, disabling panic handlers in the dolphin options solves that problem.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 10/5/2018 at 12:59 PM, martijnkoemans said:

i can't get it to patch properly :(. every time i patch it it says 'patching done' but when i play it the beldum is a zigzagoon and al the shadow pokemon aren't modified. i have tried multiple ISO's but none of them seem to work. help pls!

Beldum is supposed to be a Zigzagoon now.

• 2 years later...

Need some help if anyone sees this. I've tried playing this game twice, and each time I crash around/after rescuing professor Krane. I'm using the recommended settings in the Original forum post and not sure why its happening. Currently have dual core disabled for those who are wondering.

My second run I happened to get a shiny Eevee, my first ever shiny. Was super stoked, but when it froze this time I accidentally hit my "savestate" instead of "loadstate" hotkey and think I completely boned myself. Is there any way I can force my way out of this??? I'm so damn sad...

FUUUUUUUUUU.png

• 1 month later...

Hi hopefully someone can help i am still struggling trying to walk up to bonsly i am using the dolphin emulator which i press shift to slow down to sneak up on it but it still running away before i can get close enough to trigger the email.