Sign in to follow this  
olive

Updating Cyber Save Editor? ("A crucial update has been found. Do you want to update now?" issue...)

Hi everyone, I was using the modified English Cyber Save Editor, and encountered the message in the title, "A crucial update has been found. Do you want to update now". If I clicked no in the dialog box, the whole app closed, and if when I selected yes, an all Japanese installer opened. Now I have the updated Cyber Save Editor 2, but only in Japanese.

That in and of itself is not a problem, but I can no longer inject saves; the dialog that pauses the advanced hex editing process has disappeared. I tried a lot of methods to inject a save, but to no avail. Finally, re-downloaded and installed the English editor, but unfortunately, the same "crucial update" message popped up... >:(

Has this happened to anyone else? Does anyone have a solution? Thanks in advance!

Hi everyone, I was using the modified English Cyber Save Editor, and encountered the message in the title, "A crucial update has been found. Do you want to update now". If I clicked no in the dialog box, the whole app closed, and if when I selected yes, an all Japanese installer opened. Now I have the updated Cyber Save Editor 2, but only in Japanese.

That in and of itself is not a problem, but I can no longer inject saves; the dialog that pauses the advanced hex editing process has disappeared. I tried a lot of methods to inject a save, but to no avail. Finally, re-downloaded and installed the English editor, but unfortunately, the same "crucial update" message popped up... >:(

Has this happened to anyone else? Does anyone have a solution? Thanks in advance!

That's why I'm here too Lol

Sent from my HTC Desire 626s using Tapatalk

That's why I'm here too Lol

I realized that the PKHeX patch that I have is version 2.3.0.0 And the one after updating to CGSE 2 Is 3.0.0.0

Do you guys think that could be the problem why I can use the patch anymore?

Thanks!