New 3DS

teteexxfile

No, but a hacker named Smealum just released a Homebrew Launcher that can be used through Youtube and/or Ironfall: Invasion. If you hadn't downloaded Ironfall yet, that game has been removed due to this exploit. If you have the Youtube 3DS app downloaded, then you can use this with a unique DNS address which smealum shows in his tutorial video. You can find and follow him on Twitter.

No, but a hacker named Smealum just released a Homebrew Launcher that can be used through Youtube and/or Ironfall: Invasion. If you hadn't downloaded Ironfall yet, that game has been removed due to this exploit. If you have the Youtube 3DS app downloaded, then you can use this with a unique DNS address which smealum shows in his tutorial video. You can find and follow him on Twitter.

Thanks! I'll look into it. I'm guessing I can use homebrew to get the tools to generate pokemon?

Thanks! I'll look into it. I'm guessing I can use homebrew to get the tools to generate pokemon?

Yes, but not yet. The particular save editing tool yet to come is called TDVS, also written by Smea, I believe. Meanwhile, you can use PKHex to create all the .ekx files you need, so that you'll be ready to inject when the opportunity finally comes :) .

• 2 weeks later...
Yes, 'micro SD Management'. It's built into MSET (personally, i like to use it as a standalone app and use a downgraded MSET, but i digress)

I personally used the build in one 1 single time to get everything set up and now just use FTP-3DS from the homebrewmenu. It's so much better in so many ways.