Jump to content
ajxpk

[GEN 3] Mystery Event/Gift Research

Recommended Posts

8 hours ago, ajxpk said:

@rocktar8 Thank you for your interest. For now please use the Tool from @suloku.
 

 

akxpk, I´m from Spain, and I know a youtube channel called Pokemon Hispania, they chatted with suloku. They have made huge progress with events of I and VII GEN.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, rocktar8 said:

They have made huge progress with events of I and VII GEN.

there's a reason why our site is linked in that video of theirs XD

I don't know how much Event pokemon they obtained by themselves (and how much they may have contributed to suloku,
but what I know for certain, is that we've been hoarding events for years XD

It's always good to have the community come together to archive important data, before it's lost to time.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/9/2018 at 9:43 AM, theSLAYER said:

there's a reason why our site is linked in that video of theirs XD

I don't know how much Event pokemon they obtained by themselves (and how much they may have contributed to suloku,
but what I know for certain, is that we've been hoarding events for years XD

It's always good to have the community come together to archive important data, before it's lost to time.

theSLAYER Is the cartridge events part of your projects?

For example this:

Resultado de imagen de pokemon cartridge event

Edited by rocktar8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, rocktar8 said:

theSLAYER Is the cartridge events part of your projects?

For example this:

*snip*

All of the known US and European Gen 4 and 5 distro ROMs have been dumped and can be found via a Google search.

@ajxpk Yeah, I think all the Wonder Cards that'll show up have already done so. Guess now we can move onto disassembling the Aurora Ticket ROM and see how we can get it to send to everything.

Edited by Invader TAK
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest

-

Edited by Guest

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Purin said:

Hmm, there are still a couple of undumped ones, for example ALAMOS Darkrai, NZone Pikachu, EUSMR09 Regigias, the VGC ones etc.

The ALAMOS DARKRAI is dumped ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest

-

Edited by Guest

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have tried using the tool from Suloku to create my own events , especiallu for Gen 3 games, specifically the Old Sea Map event so that I could create a rom file foor the English US version of Pokemon Emerald Cartridge, however no matter what or how I try, I am never able to get it to download into my PC. It keeps on getting blocked as a Virus. I tried disabling Google Chrome's safety features however, while extracting the file, the rar archive comes out corrupted.

 

I hope someone has had more success than me in creating a rom file for the Old Sea Map distro rom for Pokemon Emerald/Ruby/Sapphire (US) Versions.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, XNightwing13666 said:

I have tried using the tool from Suloku to create my own events , especiallu for Gen 3 games, specifically the Old Sea Map event so that I could create a rom file foor the English US version of Pokemon Emerald Cartridge, however no matter what or how I try, I am never able to get it to download into my PC. It keeps on getting blocked as a Virus. I tried disabling Google Chrome's safety features however, while extracting the file, the rar archive comes out corrupted.

 

I hope someone has had more success than me in creating a rom file for the Old Sea Map distro rom for Pokemon Emerald/Ruby/Sapphire (US) Versions.

If someone can get hold of a Wonder Card Generator application (I've seen many posts where people use JAVA to run the application) then I could create a shareable Wonder Card file and inject it into a Pokemon Emerald rom and then use it for legit games, or maybe even create a distro rom, though it would take a lot of extra work.

 

Though I doubt it will be completely legitimate considering that the Old Sea Map distribution was never done for the US versions of Pokemon Emerald.

 

Kinda brings a throwback for the Azure Flute event for Pokemon Platinum/Diamond/Pearl.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/12/2018 at 11:36 AM, Invader TAK said:

@ajxpk Yeah, I think all the Wonder Cards that'll show up have already done so. Guess now we can move onto disassembling the Aurora Ticket ROM and see how we can get it to send to everything.

On this note, I realized that getting our hands on the Europe Aurora Ticket ROM would be VERY useful because it contains ALL of the Wonder Cards AND can send to Emerald in addition to FRLG.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/12/2018 at 6:48 PM, Purin said:

Not the European one, I think?
Only 2011WIN Darkrai is, I believe.

Yep, my bad. You´re right

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Invader TAK said:

On this note, I realized that getting our hands on the Europe Aurora Ticket ROM would be VERY useful because it contains ALL of the Wonder Cards AND can send to Emerald in addition to FRLG.

And for hidden content like this:

Spoiler

2133396502_RankingNews.thumb.PNG.17c48755770fd443f4d6ec7f9f6197e4.PNG

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, ajxpk said:

And for hidden content like this:

  Reveal hidden contents

2133396502_RankingNews.thumb.PNG.17c48755770fd443f4d6ec7f9f6197e4.PNG

 

What is this content?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, rocktar8 said:

What is this content?

I'm slightly confused by it.

Reading it, it says "Ranking News".

Something about "Your battle rank... sorry"

What?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's related to JoySpot Battles.

09b82c38.jpg
Source: http://blog.livedoor.jp/cowboy2501/archives/5763212.html

@lostaddict had the theory in this Thread that the Mystery Gift Battle Events made use of Wonder Cards and Wonder News.
Unknowingly(?) he was correct. The American Auroraticket ROM contains Wonder News strings related to the system.
The News served for informing you about the rank and saving it on your save file and who knows what else...

Edited by ajxpk
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Invader TAK said:

On this note, I realized that getting our hands on the Europe Aurora Ticket ROM would be VERY useful because it contains ALL of the Wonder Cards AND can send to Emerald in addition to FRLG.

How do you know it has all the wonder cards?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, YoshiMoshi said:

How do you know it has all the wonder cards?

I mean it has all of the European language Aurora Ticket Wonder Cards. We found that out during the effort Real96 helped with.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Invader TAK said:

I mean it has all of the European language Aurora Ticket Wonder Cards. We found that out during the effort Real96 helped with.

Real96 has the ROM?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, ajxpk said:

No. The NOE branch in Italy was still distributing them until like 2 years ago. @Real.96 helped us to get them all. 

Ah right, the carts were sent in, in order to obtain the wonder cards!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Which European wonder cards?

 

So if we got the ROM we could distribute them to our gen 3 games?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, YoshiMoshi said:

Which European wonder cards?

 

So if we got the ROM we could distribute them to our gen 3 games?

It works with all the European languages, so it has all the respective wondercards. That being English, French, German, Italian, and Spanish. Think about Aura Mew for example, it's the same case just without wondercards. That's what makes this superior to our American Aurora Ticket rom, along with having Emerald support.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I see, so basically there's not variants of it, just one ROM for all languages

But how did it leak to the public if there weren't distribution events, if u had to literally mail it in ur cart, how could the ROM have leaked?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...