[GEN 3] Mystery Event/Gift Research

19 minutes ago, rocktar8 said:

They have made huge progress with events of I and VII GEN.

there's a reason why our site is linked in that video of theirs XD

I don't know how much Event pokemon they obtained by themselves (and how much they may have contributed to suloku,
but what I know for certain, is that we've been hoarding events for years XD

It's always good to have the community come together to archive important data, before it's lost to time.

• Like 1

On 5/9/2018 at 9:43 AM, theSLAYER said:

there's a reason why our site is linked in that video of theirs XD

I don't know how much Event pokemon they obtained by themselves (and how much they may have contributed to suloku,
but what I know for certain, is that we've been hoarding events for years XD

It's always good to have the community come together to archive important data, before it's lost to time.

theSLAYER Is the cartridge events part of your projects?

For example this:

Resultado de imagen de pokemon cartridge event

Edited by rocktar8

4 hours ago, rocktar8 said:

theSLAYER Is the cartridge events part of your projects?

For example this:

*snip*

All of the known US and European Gen 4 and 5 distro ROMs have been dumped and can be found via a Google search.

@ajxpk Yeah, I think all the Wonder Cards that'll show up have already done so. Guess now we can move onto disassembling the Aurora Ticket ROM and see how we can get it to send to everything.

Edited by Invader TAK

I have tried using the tool from Suloku to create my own events , especiallu for Gen 3 games, specifically the Old Sea Map event so that I could create a rom file foor the English US version of Pokemon Emerald Cartridge, however no matter what or how I try, I am never able to get it to download into my PC. It keeps on getting blocked as a Virus. I tried disabling Google Chrome's safety features however, while extracting the file, the rar archive comes out corrupted.

I hope someone has had more success than me in creating a rom file for the Old Sea Map distro rom for Pokemon Emerald/Ruby/Sapphire (US) Versions.

3 minutes ago, XNightwing13666 said:

I have tried using the tool from Suloku to create my own events , especiallu for Gen 3 games, specifically the Old Sea Map event so that I could create a rom file foor the English US version of Pokemon Emerald Cartridge, however no matter what or how I try, I am never able to get it to download into my PC. It keeps on getting blocked as a Virus. I tried disabling Google Chrome's safety features however, while extracting the file, the rar archive comes out corrupted.

I hope someone has had more success than me in creating a rom file for the Old Sea Map distro rom for Pokemon Emerald/Ruby/Sapphire (US) Versions.

If someone can get hold of a Wonder Card Generator application (I've seen many posts where people use JAVA to run the application) then I could create a shareable Wonder Card file and inject it into a Pokemon Emerald rom and then use it for legit games, or maybe even create a distro rom, though it would take a lot of extra work.

Though I doubt it will be completely legitimate considering that the Old Sea Map distribution was never done for the US versions of Pokemon Emerald.

Kinda brings a throwback for the Azure Flute event for Pokemon Platinum/Diamond/Pearl.

On 5/12/2018 at 11:36 AM, Invader TAK said:

@ajxpk Yeah, I think all the Wonder Cards that'll show up have already done so. Guess now we can move onto disassembling the Aurora Ticket ROM and see how we can get it to send to everything.

On this note, I realized that getting our hands on the Europe Aurora Ticket ROM would be VERY useful because it contains ALL of the Wonder Cards AND can send to Emerald in addition to FRLG.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Invader TAK said:

On this note, I realized that getting our hands on the Europe Aurora Ticket ROM would be VERY useful because it contains ALL of the Wonder Cards AND can send to Emerald in addition to FRLG.

And for hidden content like this:

Spoiler

2133396502_RankingNews.thumb.PNG.17c48755770fd443f4d6ec7f9f6197e4.PNG

It's related to JoySpot Battles.

09b82c38.jpg
Source: http://blog.livedoor.jp/cowboy2501/archives/5763212.html

@lostaddict had the theory in this Thread that the Mystery Gift Battle Events made use of Wonder Cards and Wonder News.
Unknowingly(?) he was correct. The American Auroraticket ROM contains Wonder News strings related to the system.
The News served for informing you about the rank and saving it on your save file and who knows what else...

Edited by ajxpk

18 hours ago, Invader TAK said:

How do you know it has all the wonder cards?

No. The NOE branch in Italy was still distributing them until like 2 years ago. @Real.96 helped us to get them all. 

Edited by ajxpk

14 minutes ago, YoshiMoshi said:

Which European wonder cards?

So if we got the ROM we could distribute them to our gen 3 games?

It works with all the European languages, so it has all the respective wondercards. That being English, French, German, Italian, and Spanish. Think about Aura Mew for example, it's the same case just without wondercards. That's what makes this superior to our American Aurora Ticket rom, along with having Emerald support.