[GEN 3] Mystery Event/Gift Research

I edited the message. He is from reddit so it's sure that he won't contribuite xD and I can't ask him to send his cart...and probably he doesn't have a DS so we can't do any thing...i'm asking him if he got one. It's almost sure that he want to trade with me

Maybe we can find something that we could trade him, since most all of us have someway to extract the saves. Or possibly buy the card off of him?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got linked to this one from a YouTube video. It works on the 3DS just fine. But as I say that, of course he'd need an older DS.

http://3ds-flashcard.com/home/8-r4i-sdhc-3ds-rts-2013.html

Why wouldn't he trade just because he's from Reddit?

Maybe we can find something that we could trade him, since most all of us have someway to extract the saves. Or possibly buy the card off of him?

I told that he WANT to trade. I've got what he need. But he can't extract the save file

Well, I guess miracles do happen. Anyway, if the guy has an old DS, I'd be willing to toss in $10 toward the R4.

I've been watching this thread for some time now, I decided to finally get around to registering to say that I also wouldn't mind throwing $10 into the pot.

I'm really looking forward to this tool being finished.

Ask him if he has a wii with gamecube ports, a gba<->gc cable and a gba or gba sp (gb micro won't work). I guess he lives in the USA given he has the ticket.

There should be really cheap DS flashcarts available, but maybe he'll have trouble setting up ftp transfer... I myself use a nds slot 2 cart due to ftp being so...complicated.

You don't need to do ftp transfer to backup GBA saves with a DS flashcard. :P

I got linked to this one from a YouTube video. It works on the 3DS just fine. But as I say that, of course he'd need an older DS.

What about the wii+gba+cable?

I noticed that he has got also Aurora ticket in the same cart. So, he doesn't have the MysteryTicket WC anymore i think :/

I noticed that he has got also Aurora ticket in the same cart. So, he doesn't have the MysteryTicket WC anymore i think :/

Maybe he got the Aurota ticket first? Then he still could have the other WC.

Maybe he got the Aurota ticket first? Then he still could have the other WC.

No, aurora ticket was distribuite after Mystery ticket distribution ended...

No, aurora ticket was distribuite after Mystery ticket distribution ended...

There was another Aurora Ticket Distribution in the US? In 2005?!

There was another Aurora Ticket Distribution in the US? In 2005?!

Serebii says Rocks America. Anyway it's almost sure that this guy didn't hacked the event, because he isn't so informed about hacking/injecting aspect of pokemon games. He didn't know what a R4 is, so...

Serebii says Rocks America. Anyway it's almost sure that this guy didn't hacked the event, because he isn't so informed about hacking/injecting aspect of pokemon games. He didn't know what a R4 is, so...

Aurora Ticket was at Pokemon Rocks America 2004 (and Pokemon Center New York) while Mystic Ticket was at Pokemon Rocks America 2005 (along with Nintendo World, San Diego Comic Con and TCG World Championships 2005). So he SHOULD still have the Mystic Ticket card we need.

Edited by Invader TAK

Aurora Ticket was at Pokemon Rocks America 2004 (and Pokemon Center New York) while Mystic Ticket was at Pokemon Rocks America 2005 (along with Nintendo World, San Diego Comic Con and TCG World Championships 2005). So he SHOULD still have the Mystic Ticket card we need.

I asked him if he want sell me his cart, but he doesn't want. We have to find another guy :/

I asked him if he want sell me his cart, but he doesn't want. We have to find another guy :/

And if he sends it, you dump the save and send it back? Or he could send it to someone in the US, which would be better...

You want to buy a DS to a guy that we don't know? D: i think that this is not a good idea xD

Guest legend123

Im curious about the text of the wonder card. Is it the same as the one we received from sceptios and yukfou or is it a different one?