[GEN 3] Mystery Event/Gift Research

ajxpkm asked me to work on a project and here it is.

Pokemon Ruby (French) - Complete save with the Mystery Gift activated and saved in front of Norman.

(The save only has one Pokemon. I figured If I was putting 15 hours of work in, other people could put 5 minutes in to move some Pokemon over. I'm working on a French living dex and after I found a shiny Oddish and spent probably 30 minutes catching Voltorb, Electrode and Groudon and everything having my OT, I'd keep them to myself.)

Nice. Real.96 could use this save file for french ruby.

Also if his bought french ruby cartridge doesn't arrives you can send yours to him.

But I hope everything will be fine and the catridge will arrive soon.

Nice. Real.96 could use this save file for french ruby.

Also if his bought french ruby cartridge doesn't arrives you can send yours to him.

But I hope everything will be fine and the catridge will arrive soon.

Did you arrived to the 5th gym? Because for the event you must be at the 5th gym >.<

I didn't read it so well sorry xD anyway i ready have one french ruby save file. I finished it 4 days ago

We might also need to prepare a spanish save file. Because I don't know the save situation of suloku's ruby version.

We might also need to prepare a spanish save file. Because I don't know the save situation of suloku's ruby version.

Both completed, mistery gift enabled, space in team and selected box (not really needed but meh).

Just checked status, carts didn't move today, so they might arrive on monday/tuesday (they are at a neighbouring city).

I'm a little angry because that was supposed to be an urgent delivery and seems to be sent as standard one (should have arrived this week)

Both completed, mistery gift enabled, space in team and selected box (not really needed but meh).

Just checked status, carts didn't move today, so they might arrive on monday/tuesday (they are at a neighbouring city).

I'm a little angry because that was supposed to be an urgent delivery and seems to be sent as standard one (should have arrived this week)

Great! Yeah, same here. Can't understand why it takes so long. But at least it arrives soon.

I rather worry about the French Ruby Version because it was sent without Tracking.

We don't know where it is at all and in the worst case it could be a forgery or be defect or whatever.

I really hope we can get that one soon just to be sure that everything is alright.

Otherwise we just would lose more time...

You can find it everywhere on Ebay if you search after:

Pokemon Ruby or Sapphire Frech /Spanish/ Italian

Pokemon Version Rubi / Zafiro /Emeraude

Yeah I was asking for the exact seller.

I ordered a few things from French sellers on eBay in the past, and they all arrived to me in 3 days (I'm in Spain) except for one seller that sent items via PostNL's Paris branch in order to reduce shipping costs, and these took 2-3 weeks to arrive. I'd wager there are more sellers that do something similar.

Thought I'd share this info in case you were considering to send the cartridges you have before receiving that French Ruby, because I think it might be a good idea if Nintendo is likely to stop accepting carts soon.

I have a Spanish Ruby save that's right before the Elite 4. Also, be careful buying French games. I bought Fire Red, Leaf Green and Emerald from a seller in French and all 3 are bootlegs.

Edited by HaxAras

Real.96 said:
Guys i think this is a good seller, with good feedback. I think we won't have any kind of problems. The ship will take a bit because we made a cheap one

"" 425drav ""

Avoid this person like the plague. The 3 games I've purchased from them were bootlegs. I've had to open Ebay cases for all 3 because they keep ignoring me when I say I don't want to keep them, I want my money back. And they refuse to send shipping labels. I just want to save you the headache.

If you get any games you're unsure of, post a lot of pictures. I'm really good at spotting these bootlegs. I've purchased probably 10-15 to do research on them a few years ago.

Edited by HaxAras

Don't worry. The seller we bought it from has the user name "phestos" and like Real.96 said we don't have too much to fear about because he has quite good feedback.

But you never know. Stuff from ebay is always a story of its own and sometimes it's a bit surprising... not always in a positive way... xD

And we bought the most cheapest cartridge we could get with the most cheap shipping method. Let's pray! :rolleyes:

ajxpkm said:
Don't worry. The seller we bought it from has the user name "phestos" and like Real.96 said we don't have too much to fear about because he has quite good feedback.

But you never know. Stuff from ebay is always a story of its own and sometimes it's a bit surprising... not always in a positive way... :XD:

And we bought the most cheapest cartridge we could get with the most cheap shipping method. Let's pray! :rolleyes:

I recognized that seller name instantly. It's the same person who I bought my French Ruby and Sapphire from and they're both legit. So you made a good choice. I don't think you have anything to worry about with him/her. I'm definitely going to be buying from them more in the future.

Edit 5-30-16 // 30-05-16

I beat Pokemon Ruby in Spanish for the Spanish cart I bought. Here's the save, Mystery events activated. Saved in the Petalburg Pokemon Center or in front of Norman. Elite 4 has been beaten.

Once again, in case anybody is confused about why the save is empty. While I have absolutely no problem sharing event Pokemon, I prefer to keep the rest to myself.

Edited by HaxAras

I gained some small informations that there were infact different versions of the US Mystic Ticket.

I was told that next to the "TCG WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS 2005" Wonder Card there's also another version for the Mystic Ticket that was used for Pokémon Rocks.

Haven't seen a picture of it yet, but this info came from a reliable source and it confirms my first guess that there were more versions... (Possibly 3.)

Now the question is how the Wonder Card we know came from the TCG World Championships in San Diego to the Nintendo World Store in New York City.

And my guess is and this is only a theory... that the US Mystic Ticket could have been distributed from a kind of multiboot rom.

So the explanation why the TCG WC came to New York was propably because they choose the wrong version when they booted the rom...

That's how they might have distributed the TCG World Championships 2005 version at the Nintendo World Store.

As a result of this information, I have splitted the US Mystic Ticket in 3 categories... I think the big question now what kind of text the other Mystic Ticket has.

I have this feeling now that the "Mystic Ticket SUMMER 2005" doesn't even exist, which is why I removed it from the list at this point.

I met up with Yukfou earlier today and got his Emerald save. His brother apparently also got the Mystic Ticket, so I've included his save as well in case it's of use. Enjoy!

[ATTACH]13406[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]13407[/ATTACH]

I met up with Yukfou earlier today and got his Emerald save. His brother apparently also got the Mystic Ticket, so I've included his save as well in case it's of use. Enjoy!

[ATTACH]13406[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]13407[/ATTACH]

Interesting how both of them have the "TGC WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS 2005" card. Sounds like ajx is onto something with that "multiple Wonder Cards one one cart" theory.

Interesting how both of them have the "TGC WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS 2005" card. Sounds like ajx is onto something with that "multiple Wonder Cards one one cart" theory.

I don't know if it makes any difference, but they both got it at the same time, so that might be why they are the same. I would assume the distribution cart didn't need to be rebooted between consecutive distributions.

I don't know if it makes any difference, but they both got it at the same time, so that might be why they are the same. I would assume the distribution cart didn't need to be rebooted between consecutive distributions.

That's what I'd assume, since the Wireless Adapter was used to send/receive Wonder Cards.

[ATTACH]13406[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]13407[/ATTACH]

Thank you very much! :)

Also especially thanks to your friend Yukfou and his brother for sharing it with us.