BlueBraviary

Ninjhax/tvds pkhex

Anyway, Smea already stated in Twitter... "it looks like browserhax is being gradually blocked on old firmware versions. i'd urge people w/ no other hax to install themehax ASAP"

So try to get/re-install themehax asap, whether 2.1 or 2.5 (if it doesn't crash after turning your 2DS/3DS to sleep mode, it should be 2.5).

I might probably not update unless all hax are blocked even without updating, or until my PokeBank expires on March 23 next year otherwise :P

EDIT: There's also a tutorial on gbatemp about installing 2.5 or 2.1 Themehax --> https://gbatemp.net/threads/tutorial-how-to-install-2-5-on-themehax-manually.400784/

Nintendo can easily "block" MenuHax users with a system update too, so the current best option is install Ironhax while the 1.0 version is still available through the Old eShop homebrew app.

With the 10.4 update, Nintendo has blacklisted Ironfall Invasion to prevent it from launching if it is not updated. So, unless you have access to OoTHax, DO NOT UPDATE.

GUys I need help with my FTBRony.

I'm using emunand and when I load up my FtBrony, it doesnt display the IP numbers anymore. It just says success 0 socket. Press B To exit. Please help me with it. I wanna wirelessly transfer files from my laptop to phone

GUys I need help with my FTBRony.

I'm using emunand and when I load up my FtBrony, it doesnt display the IP numbers anymore. It just says success 0 socket. Press B To exit. Please help me with it. I wanna wirelessly transfer files from my laptop to phone

Are you on the same network for all devices?

^^^ exactly what gets me so psyched.

I even read that with programs other than PKHeX we can give ourselves fancy model hacks such as shadow lugia or primal dialga.

(Just don't use em online with all those new protections from lovely Ninty)

You were thinking of Ohana3DS and other editors to edit models of Pokemon for X/Y OR/AS.

You're thinking of Ohana3DS and other editors to edit models of Pokemon for X/Y OR/AS.

Besides the fact that I originally posted that waaay ago =P!

I've learned a LOOOT ever since for 3DS / Rom hacking in general. Kinda even released my own OR romhack but the darn mods of Rom Hacking Showcase either aren't approving my post for it or are MIA entirely :eek:! I did post it on GBATemp and reddit.com/r/3dshacks though. If you happen to be interested, it's called Sigma Ruby.

Besides the fact that I originally posted that waaay ago =P!

I've learned a LOOOT ever since for 3DS / Rom hacking in general. Kinda even released my own OR romhack but the darn mods of Rom Hacking Showcase either aren't approving my post for it or are MIA entirely :eek:! I did post it on GBATemp and reddit.com/r/3dshacks though. If you happen to be interested, it's called Sigma Ruby.

I've sent you a message.