Ninjhax/tvds pkhex

BlueBraviary

yes tdvs will be better the down side is if you want to back up two save games you will have to take the sd card out of use ftp and rename the main folder to some thing else and rename it back to main when you want to back it up. also the werid thing is super mario 3d lands save file is a game.bin while pokemons is a a main

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

can gate way save files be imported o nthe actual cart with this

I think so, yes

Edit: just transfer your own Main to your pc and save it somewhere then import a gateway save to test. If anything you can also make a powersaves backup to be sure you're safe.

downloaded a gate way save but the gate way save has all these numbers and itsa.sav file not a main file and its not 406 kb its 1000 and some thing

My own dumped Main is 472 KB and has no extension at all so you could use that as an aim value I guess.

My own dumped Main is 472 KB and has no extension at all so you could use that as an aim value I guess.

but the gate way ones .sav and the one i dumped has no .sav on end and its just called a file named main also when i open the gateway save in pkhex it says not reponding

but the gate way ones .sav and the one i dumped has no .sav on end and its just called a file named main also when i open the gateway save in pkhex it says not reponding

Real Gateway saves don't have .sav afaik, so you would have downloaded something that is marked incorrectly.

So, while TDVS (that should be better) isn't released yet, a new homebrew for backup/restoring saves appear: http://gbatemp.net/threads/transfering-sky3ds-save-to-legit-game.396162/#post-5643932

I tested this app with Pokémon Omega Ruby so far: managed to backup, edit through PKHeX, and restore my save without problems. Didn't tested with XY yet.

HOLY SH*T, IT WORKS!!!

and how could i edit the sav using pkhex???

can someone tell me?

================

nvm, it's just drag and drop! well played guys!

In all honesty it probably will eventually. At the end of the day Nintendo is obliged to provide a safe to use system to its users. Sure, we use this exploit for save editing and the sorts, but no doubt it can also be used for more harmful means.

Compare it to Apple fixing exploits used to make a jailbreak - iOS devices are also professionally used so Apple cannot afford such a professionally used device to suddenly well... Do ... Things. Just use your imagination there.

How do i edit rumble

By reading the conversation of Waitress and Kaleo 2 pages back.

A rule of thumb to avoid answers such as mine:

It is a common formality rule of forums on the internet that before asking questions you always first do some searching on the forum(topic) before asking.

By reading the conversation of Waitress and Kaleo 2 pages back.

A rule of thumb to avoid answers such as mine:

It is a common formality rule of forums on the internet that before asking questions you always first do some searching on the forum(topic) before asking.

I edit the save from Pokémon Rumble World, but now it says that is corrupted, I can't do anything else, I need to put my save because I lose all :(

Please can someone help me.

I edit the save from Pokémon Rumble World, but now it says that is corrupted, I can't do anything else, I need to put my save because I lose all :(

Please can someone help me.

Like I said - read properly. As SciresM said on the forum post in which he releases the editor:

WARNING: If you re-import a save, remember to delete the secure value before doing so or your save may be detected as corrupted.

Like others I do not know what this secure value is - so the logical next step is to read the topic in question. And with read I do not mean read the first 2 and last 2 comments. No I mean read EVERY comment. If that is not your thing then sorry, this is not something for you at all.