Ninjhax/tvds pkhex

BlueBraviary

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok so smea has still not told us when this comes out he said end of the week but its monday atlease for me and he has no tweeted since saturday can wait just wondering when it will come out cause i updated my other 3ds and can't gen still it comes out

Wait so before I get Ironfall and update my 3DS, I have a question. I haven't updated my 3DS since the web injection was patched in March, but after reading through this thread it seems as with Smealum's new exploit we will successfully be able to inject Pokemon again now on the latest 3DS firmware? Would someone mind clarifying this before I update and download Ironfall? Thank you!

Wait so before I get Ironfall and update my 3DS, I have a question. I haven't updated my 3DS since the web injection was patched in March, but after reading through this thread it seems as with Smealum's new exploit we will successfully be able to inject Pokemon again now on the latest 3DS firmware? Would someone mind clarifying this before I update and download Ironfall? Thank you!

It looks like we will, yes.

ok so smea has still not told us when this comes out he said end of the week but its monday atlease for me and he has no tweeted since saturday can wait just wondering when it will come out cause i updated my other 3ds and can't gen still it comes out

You shouldn't have done that...

You shouldn't have done that...

had to because i did not know when they would take iron fall off the eshop so i updated my un updated 3ds i used for ram saves to get iron fall on it as well so when ironhax gets pathetic and a new pokemon update required to play online comes out i can still use it

well the exploits not patched all they did was take the game off eshop and the same thing can be done with cubic ninja so if you missed out on getting ironfall you can still buy cubic ninja and it will still work when it comes out if you downloaded it before it was removed

Yeah that's true. And the biggest thing would be that if this gets patched, and it's hard to say if it would eventually or not, I'd be stuck with a game I couldn't play. I don't have a second DS I can use for internet stuff, I have to keep mine updated.

The only way they can "patch" this is to erase both applications from your library since they couldn't fix the ninjrhax exploit till this day, they only removed the game from the shop to stop people from getting it, but the ones who did get it before they can use it till this day.

Also, Smea confirmed that once you downloaded IronHax you can change your DNS back to what it was.

I have no corruptions just yet, however, tdvs is not yet updated so we cannot yet save edit. Furthermore we can also not (yet) (un)install cia's so for now the only thing that can be done are homebrew games / emulators & custom themes.

Yeah I read what Kaph said in the previous page that TVDS isn't out yet, so I guess I'll just wait then.

BTW is this almost like RAM2Sav where you can edit your cart?

And question 2... can I use TubeHax on this instead of Cubic Ninja?

(video about changing custom themes)

BTW since Ironfall & Cubic Ninja are removed from eShop (the latter still available but only via retail), my only option is YouTube (already downloaded this since last year lol)