Ninjhax/tvds pkhex

BlueBraviary

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So far.. well that it's a 100% given that it works. So download Ironhax and wait patiently for the release of both Ironhax and TVDS. Smea has said he hopes to release that at the same time, but if anything TVDS might be a couple of days after.

Furthermore, this:

HK6WDwi.jpg

will is also be able to back up saves

ok. I'll get myself an SD card reader so I'm ready for it. I do wish it'd allow wondercard injection but I guess we'll have to see. Or open the file in the editor and copy it all into Pkhex.

The save file will be saved to your SD card, all you have to do is access your SD contents on your computer and load the "main" file into PKHeX.

You'll be able to do all the edits that are possible (same as Cyber Saves), which includes Wondercard Injection and other save edits (map position).

oh well, I still have Y as a cartridge but the other 3 I have as downloads :/

well it may not be supported at first but could be supported as tdvs can access the sd card but i have no idea

Also do you think its a good idea i update my unupdated 3ds i use for ram save and ditch qr codes

well it may not be supported at first but could be supported as tdvs can access the sd card but i have no idea

Also do you think its a good idea i update my unupdated 3ds i use for ram save and ditch qr codes

Unless you have the luxury of having a total of 3 3DS's, hold onto your 9.5.0.22 firmware. As for me, my 3DS XL is on 9.5.0.22, and my 3DS and N3DS XL are fully updated, and I made sure to download the latest updates for all my games before the next firmware update.

Patience is a virtue.. Also the end of the week is Sunday

1) he's French and in Europe weeks are Monday - Sunday

2) Saturday and Sunday are called the weekEND for a reason. It makes no sense whatsoever to have a week start on Sunday to begin with.

but the point is its Sunday today unless his time zones behind ours i can wait just don't want it to get patched before it even comes out

but the point is its Sunday today unless his time zones behind ours

Very true. It is 2:31 pm at his at time of posting this. Timezone being GMT+2.

Honestly though, this is where Tweetdeck does miracles. Getting a notification sound whenever either Smea or one of my favorites tweet (yeah i aint gonna disable that) is the best :tongue:

I have to wait two weeks til I get money for my birthday to get Cubic Ninja, but hopefully it'll be ok. The game actually looks kinda fun anyway, to me at least. I got the sd reader...would be nice if I could dump files too. I'll definitely be watching for that, maybe I can check my own event trades or dump wondercards from time to time.

I have to wait two weeks til I get money for my birthday to get Cubic Ninja, but hopefully it'll be ok. The game actually looks kinda fun anyway, to me at least. I got the sd reader...would be nice if I could dump files too. I'll definitely be watching for that, maybe I can check my own event trades or dump wondercards from time to time.

If you download IronFall for free from the eshop, you should be able to use homebrew for free.

Download it sooner than later, because it will likely be removed from the eshop when the exploit is public.