Offering help to Pokegen and other requests

Event_pokemon

So i am a event collector and i have pokegened a ton events all of them actually and i was wondering if this site needs any info for stats, moves or old events etc..

also i am here if you need help pokegening a tradeable event or a wonder card with WC6 or other editors even tho pkhex has been patched with web injection since march some people still use it on older Verisons of 3ds and so do i, just pm me or comment on this post if you need anything:tongue: i hope i am posting in the right forum Lol

So i am a event collector and i have pokegened a ton events all of them actually and i was wondering if this site needs any info for stats, moves or old events etc..

also i am here if you need help pokegening a tradeable event or a wonder card with WC6 or other editors even tho pkhex has been patched with web injection since march some people still use it on older Verisons of 3ds and so do i, just pm me or comment on this post if you need anything:tongue: i hope i am posting in the right forum Lol

while your good will is much appreciated, this is the wrong thread.

thread will be shifted.

edit: shifted

I could use some help with a Shiny Genesect (Movie), V-Create Rayquaza, Tretta Rotom and the 7-Spot Pokemon, for a start. If the German Gamescom Pokemon become available, great. If not, meh...

I am TRYING to get the entire collection of the Orre/Shadow Pokemon (there are QR codes for LITERALLY EVERY ONE OF THEM BUT I UPGRADED BOO... :( ) but that may be hard to get traded all from the same person...

Any help is greatly appreciated and thanks very much in advance!

I could use some help with a Shiny Genesect (Movie), V-Create Rayquaza, Tretta Rotom and the 7-Spot Pokemon, for a start. If the German Gamescom Pokemon become available, great. If not, meh...

I am TRYING to get the entire collection of the Orre/Shadow Pokemon (there are QR codes for LITERALLY EVERY ONE OF THEM BUT I UPGRADED BOO... :( ) but that may be hard to get traded all from the same person...

Any help is greatly appreciated and thanks very much in advance!

Supperrr late reply sorry if your asking for those first 4 pokemon yes i can help you out with those or trade you them its no problem the others im not so sure i have that power rn :P should i add your Fc?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I'm not sure if you could help me with this or if you will even see this post :S I need help with checking my SID, I don't have any other generation of Pokemon game with me since I used to play on my friends' consoles and my computer, and my White 2 is my first retail game that I bought myself, so it is special to me and I'm extra careful with it. I only have one 3DS XL with me which I got from the US, but I live in another country now so I can't get XY or ORAS any time soon. The gaming shops over here don't have nds adapter plus either so I can't use Pokegen to check my SID myself :S So I'm wondering if you could help me check? :tongue: Assuming that you know how to :o I have read online that you can check the SID if you use a 6 gen game.

Hopefully you will see this soon :D