Box 31 question

Odaxis

There is a "boxes" tab where you can set how many boxes are available. Just select 31 and you will unlock all boxes.

Got it. works in game fine but not in bank for some reason. box 31 does not appear in bank.

Put some pokemons in box 31 then save, it should be permanently recorded and should appear in bank.

Tried, no dice. there are Pokémon in the box in the PC, The Delta episode is complete (as of yesterday) yet when connected to pokemon bank box 31 is not available. pretty weird bug, maybe i messed something up when editing the save file.

Pretty weird indeed. Try capturing/hatching a Mon IG while box 31 is active (so that it gets there). Save and try again.

If it doesn't help, make sure you have no useful Mon in the boxes hidden in the bank then open the bank, move a bit of things and save to see if it resets your number of available boxes.

(I just checked on my game, all 31 boxes appear in bank and in game, even if I didn't complete the delta episode)

Pretty weird indeed. Try capturing/hatching a Mon IG while box 31 is active (so that it gets there). Save and try again.

If it doesn't help, make sure you have no useful Mon in the boxes hidden in the bank then open the bank, move a bit of things and save to see if it resets your number of available boxes.

(I just checked on my game, all 31 boxes appear in bank and in game, even if I didn't complete the delta episode)

no change.

• 2 years later...