Official Help/Small Questions Thread for Pokémon HG/SS

Guested

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i used pokesav to get all key items for my r4 soul silver so i have all the key items. So i have the rainbow feather. when ni went to the tin tower to get hooh the monk isn't letting me through and i havent got national dex and haven't got all sixteen badges yet

---------- Post added at 03:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:26 PM ----------

i cant find the rocket at the bridge or the gym so where else can i find him

i used pokesav to get all key items for my r4 soul silver so i have all the key items. So i have the rainbow feather. when ni went to the tin tower to get hooh the monk isn't letting me through and i havent got national dex and haven't got all sixteen badges yet

---------- Post added at 03:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:26 PM ----------

i cant find the rocket at the bridge or the gym so where else can i find him

Well all you need is 8 badges & you then need to talk to the Kimono Girls. You can find them in Ecrutek City in a building behind the Poké Center.

Well all you need is 8 badges & you then need to talk to the Kimono Girls. You can find them in Ecrutek City in a building behind the Poké Center.

If he were playing Heart Gold, that would be true. In SoulSilver, Ho-Oh is your second bird. I'm not sure if you can go after Ho-Oh as soon as you obtain the Rainbow Wing, or if you have to obtain all of Kanto's badges first.

I personally can't say as I always do all of Johto first, and once I'm in Kanto I stay there till I finish everything and beat Red, after that I jump from region to region. But I always obtain my second box legend after I beat Red, SO I don't know when,...if, you are allowed to get him before that. It may be entirely possible that Ho-Oh will never show up until you actually talk to the man in Pewter City where you are supposed to get the other feather. Talking to him may set of the chain that trigger's the event.

@ bsure: Power Plant, Cerulean Gym, Nugget Bridge, Cerulean Gym, Power Plant, Route 25's Cape, Cerulean Gym. lol Pretty sure I got that right.

Not Sure if anyone asked this yet, if they did, can someone link me to the post.

My Question is: Are there any Glitches in HGSS? Can you tell me any?

Acid Rain is still possible. Using Pursuit on Green/Blue's Exeggutor after Trick Room makes Trick Room permanent. If one shuts the DS after the battle recorder is used and does not wait until it goes to the next screen the save will be gone and unrecoverable. Sames goes for doing the same thing during the Suicune.

There are a ton of minor glitches that should not be much of a problem, but there are a strangely large amount of them. Some include the Haircut Brother's price being said as 400 but actually being 300. And other stuff like the soil being incorrectly discussed in a conversation at a shop, but correctly labeled in the bag.

Can please someone tell me what's the use of the Key item Mystery Crystal?

i don´t remember how i've got it and the curiosity is killing me ..

Anyone knows what's the use of this?

Thanks in advance.

Nothing right now, and in your case, at all. Its not available in game, and since you already have the crystal, and haven't triggered the event legitimately (via Mystery Gift), it won't work regardless. You'll have to remove it from your game and then get it by Mystery Gift once a PGT is made and the Events section in Pokesav HGSS is opperational, or an AR code is generated for it.

Had you got it the right way, you give up the crystal and find out its a Soul Dew, once given the Soul Dew by the examiner and some talking with Steven, the alternate Lati@s of your version will challenge you.

Umn this is going to seem like a really dumb questions but I just ordered my Heart Gold from a Japanese website $60 US is that about right for this? And the game is all in Japanese? So will my DS be able to read it? I know stupid questions but I am very new and just really learned about this game and didn't even know it was out yet. please excuse my dumb questions. ^__^ Other than that 5-10 days and i'll be getting mine hehe I'm very excited!

dam i got a prublum.

the save game crushe twice alredy before the pokemon liga.

the save game back few save games back when i just have 3 bugets.

pls!

can somone have save before the pokemon lheaga or afther the 8 budgetsif you have pls thell.

PLS HELP!!!!!!

I THOUGHT I completed the Johto dex to get the national dex... but I guess not. I have seen all of the pokemon (1-250ish), but the doctors don't do anything special. What do I have to do to get Grodon and Latios? (Soul Silver)

As far as I remember form my play through all you needed to do was beat all 16 gym leaders not finish the johto dex. I think oak gives it to you in Pallet town.

As far as I remember form my play through all you needed to do was beat all 16 gym leaders not finish the johto dex. I think oak gives it to you in Pallet town.

I made a mistake you get it after defeating the elite four and entering the harbor in olivine city. Oak then gives it to you.

Question: After one has taken care of the Rockets in Mahogany Town is the player allowed to travel east and into the Ice Path, and by extension Blackthorn City? I want to know so that I can better plan my in-game team.

If I understand question correctly:confused: then you can't go too the ice path before you have beat the team rocket in goldenrod city :biggrin: