Official Help/Small Questions Thread for Pokémon HG/SS

Guested

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello, I have a problem. Yesterday, I started my Soul Silver game. I used my Pokéwalker with my last game and I can't connect to the Pokéwalker. I would like reset the Pokéwalker, but I don't understand the japanese language writing on the notice. Do you know to reset the Pokéwalker?

Edit: I can reset my Pokéwalker, sorry for the question ^^

Edited by lugialucario

theSLAYER, Serebii has preliminary pages on both the Unown and the Safari Zone. Well, the Unown page is probably more final than the Safari Zone page..

I know Serebii may have some misinformation sometimes, but as of right now, he is one of the only ones with a page telling you most of what you want to know, even if it isn't specifically detailed yet.

Questions:

-In Olivine City when you are trying to go to cianwood city for the secret potion, there is a guy there that pushes you back, i have all the correct prerequisites i believe. but i can't read the japanese the man says so i have no way of knowing what i have to do or have to have...and the guy "!" above his head twice, please HELP. i have looked at the previous posts and i found something regarding the prerequisites and i believe i have them all done. idk if i skipped something or not..

-What are the locations to the Team Rocket sections, ive done up to the basement with the electrodes

Questions:

-In Olivine City when you are trying to go to cianwood city for the secret potion, there is a guy there that pushes you back, i have all the correct prerequisites i believe. but i can't read the japanese the man says so i have no way of knowing what i have to do or have to have...and the guy "!" above his head twice, please HELP. i have looked at the previous posts and i found something regarding the prerequisites and i believe i have them all done. idk if i skipped something or not..

-What are the locations to the Team Rocket sections, ive done up to the basement with the electrodes

In Olivine, are you trying to get past that guy in the harbor building? If that's it, I don't know how to get past him, but if you go out of the building, go a bit west and then south, you can surf from there south to Cianwood.

the odd thing is i talked to all the researchers in thee room, and i stiill cant enter. am i missing a step?

Did you check for researchers in the ruins/ruin buildings themselves?

I'm sorry I can't be of more help, but I'm not going through and actually unlocking and capturing EVERYTHING myself until the game is released in English, not just a patch.

I've said it before, Serebii has this sort of information. Even if you guys don't like Serebii, it IS there. To quote them:

"The sixteenth gym leader, Green, is another Gym Leader whom doesn't leave the gym for you to obtain their phone number. Instead, to get his phone number, you have to show a Pokémon of full happiness to his sister, Daisy Oak in Pallet Town after she has massaged your Pokémon 5 times. Once she sees it, she will give you his number. Then, on Sunday Night, you can call him to arrange a rematch."

Oh well, thanks for information and btw last time I visited serebii it just reads:

"The sixteenth gym leader, Green, is another Gym Leader whom doesn't leave the gym for you to obtain their phone number. Instead, to get his phone number, you have to show a Pokémon of full happiness to his sister, Daisy Oak in Pallet Town. Once she sees it, she will give you his number. Then, on Sunday Night, you can call him to arrange a rematch."

So how would I know exactly to get his number? Sorry, if this sounds insolent. I should've thank you instead of complaining myself ... at least I know the answer, thanks.

Oh well, thanks for information and btw last time I visited serebii it just reads:

"The sixteenth gym leader, Green, is another Gym Leader whom doesn't leave the gym for you to obtain their phone number. Instead, to get his phone number, you have to show a Pokémon of full happiness to his sister, Daisy Oak in Pallet Town. Once she sees it, she will give you his number. Then, on Sunday Night, you can call him to arrange a rematch."

So how would I know exactly to get his number? Sorry, if this sounds insolent. I should've thank you instead of complaining myself ... at least I know the answer, thanks.

I don't know if you meant to change anything, but your quote is the same as the one I gave and DOES tell you how to get the number. lol

Anyway, it never hurts to check before asking, a lot of the time its often faster if no one responds for a while.

Oh and @Temeez:

No...lol No fire Pokemon till Ecruteak w/ Magmar in the Burnt Tower.