Official Help/Small Questions Thread for Pokémon HG/SS

Guested

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what do i need to do before the man on route 40 will let me by?

If you are trying to go up, that is the Battle Frontier, you have to beat the game (Elite 4) i believe, I don't think you have to beat all of Kanto.

how i wake up the snorlax in vermilion city????

You need the Kanto Radio Card for the PokeGear (you get it in lavender after fixing the Power Plant problem), you then open it up and pick the Pokeflute station and exit the menu and talk to the Snorlax.

Not really, if I assume you did everything in Ecruteak.

And at that time, Ecruteak really doesn't have a whole lot to do...

1.) Burnt Tower - Meet Eusine & Morty, and Rival battle. Also release the Beast Trio.

2.) Battle Morty and his Ghost Pokemon.

3.) Battle the Rocket Grunt in the Kimono Girl theater and obtain surf.

After Ecruteak I just talked to a couple of people in the Moo Moo farm for shitz'n'giggles. Then you get stopped by the new Safari Zone warden if you continue down, and afterward you're in Olivine. I went directly to the lighthouse, meet Jasmine, and then went down to Cianwood. I never got stopped by anyone, so I dunno. O.o

Hey guys, first post on pp! Anyway... i'm using no$gba 2.6a and i've just beaten chuck in cianwood and i walked outside... this woman starts talking to me in japanese (eng patch) and i skip a.p.u but then she repeats herself and walks through the gym... this continues and won't stop.

Any help would be awesome

How do u get back to kanto once u leave?

I took the SS Aqua to vermillon city and then went to saffron and got a bit lost due to the japanese so i flew back to Ruins of Alph to do the Arceus event and now i cant get back to kanto.

I went back to the docks but the sailor just spouts out summat which i cant read, the guards are still in victory road and i cant get on the train/monorail thingy

How do u get back to kanto once u leave?

I took the SS Aqua to vermillon city and then went to saffron and got a bit lost due to the japanese so i flew back to Ruins of Alph to do the Arceus event and now i cant get back to kanto.

I went back to the docks but the sailor just spouts out summat which i cant read, the guards are still in victory road and i cant get on the train/monorail thingy

actually i think i may have sussed it. according to an old G/S walkthrough the S.S Aqua only runs couple times a week so hopefully come friday i can get back there

Hi, I just had a couple questions, mainly regarding the legendaries. :x

Alright, just got the 8th badge, beat the kimono girls, got what i think is the clear bell, and the silver wing. Where am I heading for Suicune, where am I heading for Lugia? The last time I saw suicune was like, when he's behind that cut tree. :/

Oh, and also, i still can't go to Tohjo Falls, the girl keeps stopping me?

Hi, I just had a couple questions, mainly regarding the legendaries. :x

Alright, just got the 8th badge, beat the kimono girls, got what i think is the clear bell, and the silver wing. Where am I heading for Suicune, where am I heading for Lugia? The last time I saw suicune was like, when he's behind that cut tree. :/

Lugia is on whirl islands, i think its the top right island u need to go in and take the top path.

Suicine goes to kanto, in vermillion city and then sumwhere on route 14 and finally i believe its near bills house of route 25.

taken off serebii

http://www.serebii.net/heartgoldsoulsilver/legends.shtml

actually i think i may have sussed it. according to an old G/S walkthrough the S.S Aqua only runs couple times a week so hopefully come friday i can get back there

Fly to the Pokemon League, and as long as you've been in Kanto before, you can then fly to acity you have already been in. You can't fly directly between regions, but Indigo Plateau is the boarder where you can go to whichever you want.

What about going over to Kanto, I have all 8 badges and beat the kimono girls. Not sure where to head now.

Fight Lugia.

You HAVE to face the version mascot before you are allowed to go to Elite 4/Kanto now. They have been brought into the story, though not in a way most people like...