Pokémon Rutile Ruby and Star Sapphire v2.2 (New Luma3DS 7.0+ Drag and Drop supported!)

Dio_Vento

Hi, I've just found a bug on the rutile ruby legit build, on route 110 when you fight the woman in a red dress the game crash with a glitched screen and an error, i disabled game patching in luma and now the game doesn't crash.

14 hours ago, Gabrik96 said:

Hi, I've just found a bug on the rutile ruby legit build, on route 110 when you fight the woman in a red dress the game crash with a glitched screen and an error, i disabled game patching in luma and now the game doesn't crash.

Is this in the Luma 7.0+ install method version? I'll have to test that in the future, I've got it right here so I can probably test that on the CIA version.

9 hours ago, coltonsmogon said:

Is this in the Luma 7.0+ install method version? I'll have to test that in the future, I've got it right here so I can probably test that on the CIA version.

Yes, the drag an drop not the cia

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Hello, this mod looks brilliant and I'm very excited to try it! However, there's one thing I didn't understand from the OP. The CFW+Luma installation method is preferred, but is there a way to have your modified 1.4 Update and play online that way? Or do I have to use the HANS method? Does that even work if I have CFW (Luma)? I tried HANS, but my 3DS crashes when I run Braindump. Basically, what's the simplest way to set up RR, with CFW and a cartridge game, to allow me to play online and use a modified 1.4 Update?

Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm having an in-game issue which makes the game unplayable, or rather, blocking progress. When I leave Slateport City and proceed to Route 110 (after having defeated Team Magma members in the Ocean Museum) the first trainer I encounter (the blond middle-aged lady) makes the game crash. I've tried several random adjustments to prevent it, but nothing I've tried so far worked. 

I'm using the version 2.2 of Rutile Ruby and installed it using the Luma3DS Drag & Drop method. Playing on an old 3DS console. Any help is appreciated. 

On 12/10/2016 at 10:29 AM, Ashiaka said:

Hey, so ran into something else kinda interesting. So I never did find the fossil on the Shelmet, so I don't think it has it anymore. And second, I seem to freeze when I enter the Inner Cavern in the Shoal Cave, not sure if someone else has mentioned it, but thought I would regardless.

EDIT: It would appear it only freezes if you try to enter the Inner Cavern in Shoal Cave if it's High Tide, so you can go grab that stuff in the non mod pretty easily.

EDIT 2: As to not double post. So, it would appear that my game freezes now when I try to enter the AreaNav screen? Not sure about fly, but twice now I've clicked AreaNav and it's crashed.

Hello,

I'm playing the 679 version of Star Sapphire.

Thank you very much for it (!!!) but I have a problem.

On the Shoal Cave, during the high tide, once I enter on the second entrance, the game freeze and the upside screen stay black.

20171227_194601.thumb.jpg.eea92b53575c71b2c254b0e0805a7f4f.jpg

How can I fix it ?

I also confirm the second problem. After the Kyogre Episode, when I open the map, the game crash and a screen with "An exception occured" appear.

Using the map to fly works well.

20171227_194309.thumb.jpg.279f39abc3b336e60765a50184d43784.jpg

How can I also fix this ?

Edited by Fantominus93
Alpha Sapphire - Double crash during the game

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hey, great idea and im really interested in it. But im having an issue. I'm trying to randomize wild encounters, trainer pokemons, types and what not. The only thing that gets randomized is the starter pokemon though and i cant figure out why nothing else randomizes.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Dio Vento, please fix the Star Sapphire Banner.bin file. It glitches on FBI & on the Title Banner itself. Tried using an older Banner.bin file, but it wouldn't install. Also tried different current builds' Banners. Same glitchiness. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated. Great Hack BTW.

Edit 1: The game shows no data in 3DS Software & has no name when unwrapping it. Furthermore, I can't run it.

Edit 2: The other hack, (Rutile Ruby) runs fine, however. I just don't see the problem.

Edit 3: I should also note, that I converted pre-patched roms to .cia files; all of which work fine with the exception of Star Sapphire. :(

Edit 4: I've Patched a working rom using an older exeFS folder. Gonna try mixing the 2 other older .bin files with the new Code.bin file.

Edit 5: It worked!!! I managed to build a working CIA using the older Icon.bin & Banner.bin w/ the current Code.bin! :)

P.S. I am running Luma CFW & am on N3DS FW 11.2. PLZ HELP!

P.P.S. I'm installing the 679 Build.

Edited by SSJ5 Goku

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...