Pokemon Neo Y & Neo X

Flintiex

Hey I'm wondering if I can install the 1.5 update and still play neo x or will that cause an issue? Also is there a way I can trade with my friend who has a pokemon x cartridge and my pokemon neo x rom?

Thank you

• 3 weeks later...

I noticed that a couple of the trainers (the triple-battles) in the Pokeball factory have very low-leveled pokemon - Is that in error, or did I miss something?

EDIT: Trainers 315 & 316

Were they supposed to be horde battles?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello everyone! Long time no speak indeed! I had some free time so decided to fix and tidy up a few things to keep the mod up to date! And so I present Version 1.4 to you. I completely redid the installation guide and data to make it much easier for new players to try out Neo X and Y thanks to the marvelous homebrew system! In addition to that here's V1.4 changelog (downloads on the main page as per)

1.4 - The following pokemon have had their typings reverted

Vulpix, Ninetales, Farfetch'd, Kangaskhan, elekid, electabuzz, electivire, magby, magmar, magmortar, chikorita, bayleef, Sunflora, Dunsparce, Sceptile, whismus, loudred, exploud, absol, huntail, gorebyss, buneary ,finneon, lumineon, phione, manaphy, shaymin, purrloin, liepard, deerling, sawsbuck, goomy, sliggoo, goodra

Fennekin, Braixen & Delphox ability has been changed to Regenerator/Magic Guard

Blastoise learns flash cannon at level 39

Fixed low level Flare battles in The pokefactory + Fixed high level grunt outside the powerplant

Removed most flare rotation/triple battles

Added 10% of encountering pikachu on route 7 (yellow flowers)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi guys. I am trying to do this on my emunand but i can seem to figure it out. WHen i do the CMD part, it doesnt do all the coding thing like in the video. it just says something about crtools.

Need some help ><

• 2 weeks later...

I was excited to see that firmware 11.xx now has a new browser and menuhax for the homebrew page. I really wanted to play Neo x and y. The problem is that the new version of braindump uses a .cxi file now and does not create the romfs folder. Can anyone point me in the right direction so that I can get this working on my 3DS??? Could Flintiex add this info to his installation document??? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

James

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Actually my other 3DS is currently on 10.7.0-32E, does that change something?

That'll work nicely. I recommend following this guide to hack that 3DS. Be careful to follow all the steps closely, and if you have any questions about anything, ask. Mistakes can easily make your 3DS inoperable. Once it's complete, you may be able to use it to hack the other, but that involves purchasing DSiWare from the eShop and doing a system transfer to the other one, meaning anything on the 11.2 3DS will be lost. Details can be found at the guide I linked to.

Basic instructions for setting NeoY/NeoX for the Sky 3DS:

1. Decrypt a ROM using Decrypt9.

2. Extract the decrypted ROM with this tool. Use ToolkitForm.exe for an easy-to-use GUI.

3. Copy NeoX/NeoY's romfs folder from the archive into the folder you just extracted to, replacing any files if needed. The NeoX/NeoY's romfs folder is in "/Pokemon NeoXY1.4/Installation hub/data/Full" of the archive.

4. Use the tool from step 2 to build a decrypted CCI. If you use the GUI, just make the output ROM have a *.3ds extension and use "Auto" as the Output ROM format.

5. Encrypt the ROM using Decrypt9.

6. Copy the encrypted ROM to your Sky 3DS, and you should be able to play it, but only on 3DS's with CFW.

For steps 1 and 5, open Decrypt9WIP and go to Content Decryptor Options > NCCH/NCSD File Options... > NCCH/NCSD Decryptor/Encryptor.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Help in Pokémon Neo X! The abilities are back to the original instead of the modified abilities. All I did was use pkhex to change the nature. What do I do?

Quilladin: Rough Skin

Squritle: Sniper

Ponyta: Flame Body (I know it says flame body but before it was run away and flame body just so happens to be the hidden ability, so changed it in pkhex)

20170106_150026.jpg20170106_150041.jpg20170106_150049.jpg

Edited by Jlvuong713

• 2 weeks later...