Pokemon Neo Y & Neo X

Flintiex

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Dear Flintiex, could you please guide me on this:

I cannot find the slot0x25KeyX.bin in the Pokemon NeoXY1.33.rar. Saying "Put in the root of your SD Card : - rxTool.dat (from PackHack) - slot0x25KeyX.bin (from PackHack) - YourRom.3ds (or named as you want)". and how to do the .3ds? im sorry as this is my first time. hope you can help.

many thanks.

regards,

jonckf.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Anyone gave any luck editing savs of this or injecting edited pokemon? Exporting savs from pkhex and replacing with savedatafiler doesn't seem to work.

Pity, I don't like the pokemon changes, but I'd like to have HA pokemon to use.

EDIT: Worked the second time, must have made a mistake somewhere the first.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi! I wonder if some group is traslating the story text to spanish, because I'm doing it and it's VERY large. Otherwise, if you could facilitate which text files were edited, I'll finish earlier and I'll share OUR work in this post :D

Thanks for all, these are awesome hacks!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi,

i think this is a stupid question, according to the description of this ROM, but i still prefer to ask it.

Would the pokemons captured be legits ?

I have search for "legits" in this thread, but i haven't found it :)

So i hope you could answer me.

Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...

I was told in the Rutile Ruby / Star Sapphire thread that if I wanted to play Neo X or Neo Y, but make them capable to trading and battling with XY / ORAS, I could just pick and choose which files to use. How true is that?

I would obviously not want stuff including non-legitimate typings, non-legitimate capture locations, non-legitimate movesets. I really just want to have tougher trainers to fight and the more complex story.

for Neo X/Y you could apply the patch, except for pokemon location & pokemon level-up moves files (you can look up which files are which)...
  • Amazed 1

I was told in the Rutile Ruby / Star Sapphire thread that if I wanted to play Neo X or Neo Y, but make them capable to trading and battling with XY / ORAS, I could just pick and choose which files to use. How true is that?

I would obviously not want stuff including non-legitimate typings, non-legitimate capture locations, non-legitimate movesets. I really just want to have tougher trainers to fight and the more complex story.

found it in his documentation:

Trainer battles: 0/3/8, 0/4/0

Wild encounters: 0/1/2

Plot: 0/8/2 (Game text: 0/7/4)

Updated stats and Typings: 2/1/8

Updated Mega ball evos: 2/1/6

Updated level up moves: 2/1/4

Updated items: 2/2/0

Updated evolutions: 2/1/5

basically, just do the same thing with Pokemon NeoXY1.33\Installation hub\data\Full\romfs that you did for RRSS, and just delete those folders with unwanted changes for your build before you copy it over.

basically, just do the same thing with Pokemon NeoXY1.33\Installation hub\data\Full\romfs that you did for RRSS, and just delete those folders with unwanted changes for your build before you copy it over.

Ah! Thanks, after you pointed it out, I found it. The "Updated Mega Ball Evos," does that make for ORAS Megas to work in NeoXY?

Ah! Thanks, after you pointed it out, I found it. The "Updated Mega Ball Evos," does that make for ORAS Megas to work in NeoXY?

I ended up cutting out:

Opened it via the

, and then preceded to load my current save file. I had a trainer pretty close by that I hadn't yet fought, so I skated over to him to see what his team looked like and the game froze up. Tried again and had the same results. So I'm attempting the Gateway method now. I couldn't get Star Sapphire to work on my Gateway and ended it up running it via HANS, so it'd be pretty funny if this does work via my Gateway and fails via HANS.