Pokemon Neo Y & Neo X

Flintiex

You guys should add the mega evolutions from oras/z, from what I heard it is very possible to do so

Really - how so?

Also 1.07 has been released, bringing many fixes and the introduction of wild encounter changes because I forgot to add them to the original. Main post has been updated with screenshots too.

• 2 weeks later...
Disarming voice and Bubble/bubblebeam are now Physical moves

You know, this made me remind of Petal Dance and Petal Blizzard. They seem like switched around (granted, in the vanilla, everything but that event Meowth that can learn this has better Sp. Atk; but it's a special contact while Petal Blizzard is a physical non-contact... and the anime had petal dance as ranged attack.... like Ice Ball. Yeah.)

Are you planning on some other modifications or is it just bug-fixing now?

You know, this made me remind of Petal Dance and Petal Blizzard. They seem like switched around (granted, in the vanilla, everything but that event Meowth that can learn this has better Sp. Atk; but it's a special contact while Petal Blizzard is a physical non-contact... and the anime had petal dance as ranged attack.... like Ice Ball. Yeah.)

Are you planning on some other modifications or is it just bug-fixing now?

Well with V1.25 Disarming voice has been renamed lunar pound to hopefully make a little more logical sense haha

Yeah it's difficult to keep ProjectPokemon up to date because it's less active here than it is on Gbatemp but in terms of features in future versions we're trying to implement ORAS mega evolutions into the game. That and the possibility of script editing if that becomes a thing!

• 2 weeks later...

So I am having some trouble with this ROMhack. I have both my brothers pokemon X copy and my own Y copy. I ripped both of them using Gateway's Cartridge dump function so they are both clean.

Followed the instructions given in the download in the first post, no errors at all. Once it is all said and done though and I try to launch the game from the title manager is just gives me a "Fragmentation error" message and won't start. Anyone have this issue yet?

So I am having some trouble with this ROMhack. I have both my brothers pokemon X copy and my own Y copy. I ripped both of them using Gateway's Cartridge dump function so they are both clean.

Followed the instructions given in the download in the first post, no errors at all. Once it is all said and done though and I try to launch the game from the title manager is just gives me a "Fragmentation error" message and won't start. Anyone have this issue yet?

answered on gba temp

Non, tu dois faire le CIa toi même.

Mais j'ai réussi à reconstruire la hack dans un patch en un petit CIA, qui permet également d'aller online.

No, you need to make the CIA yourself.

I have sucessfully rebuild the hackrom in a little PatchUpdate14.cia for X and Y

Hello,Flintiex.I saw this game in a chinese website yesterday,and a chinese claimed that he is the author of the game.I think he steals your game.I want to know wheather you know it. And i can help you to explode his lie.

Hello,Flintiex.I saw this game in a chinese website yesterday,and a chinese claimed that he is the author of the game.I think he steals your game.I want to know wheather you know it. And i can help you to explode his lie.

Link the site please

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk