Info Request: Island of Dreams

Odaxis

Hey folks. Few quick questions regarding Dream Radar vs Dream World Pokémon

I am working on building a personal database with PKHeX of all the Dream World capture Pokémon.

From what i can see with ProjectPokémon's own Dream Radar Pokemon they have a Met location of "Pokémon Dream Radar", that rocks.

Regarding the Pokémon from these locations:

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Pok%C3%A9mon_Dream_World#Island_of_Dreams

What do i set the Met Location as?

Is it "Entree Forest" or "Entralink" or also Pokémon Dream Radar ?

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

It should be Pokemon Dream Radar. All Dream Radar Pokemon should have the same met location, right? But I don't think PKHeX has the option to select Pokemon Dream Radar as the met location. I'm in PKHeX (20170128) and I don't see it.

So it looks like Pokemon Dream Radar is in the latest build of PKHeX. I just wasn't using e-acute. 

Edited by DeoxysInSpace

11 hours ago, DeoxysInSpace said:

It should be Pokemon Dream Radar. All Dream Radar Pokemon should have the same met location, right? But I don't think PKHeX has the option to select Pokemon Dream Radar as the met location. I'm in PKHeX (20170128) and I don't see it.

So it looks like Pokemon Dream Radar is in the latest build of PKHeX. I just wasn't using e-acute. 

To have dream radar as met location, One likely  has to change origin game as well.

(I think it's to B2W2)