females pokemon dream ball with HO

Karyuu

most preferably obtainable pokemon with that ball, but if you have the most used eevee , buenary , Mareep no problem

A list please! Your request is too general, and I (or anyone else if they agree) wouldn't want to work under assumptions. Especially with the thought that you'd want over 100 pokemon, but you really want 20, for example. Buneary is not obtainable in a Dream Ball, yet for some reason it's legal to be in one through editing. If you just want Eevee, Buneary, and Mareep, then alright. Any details on them?

A list please! Your request is too general, and I (or anyone else if they agree) wouldn't want to work under assumptions. Especially with the thought that you'd want over 100 pokemon, but you really want 20, for example. Buneary is not obtainable in a Dream Ball, yet for some reason it's legal to be in one through editing. If you just want Eevee, Buneary, and Mareep, then alright. Any details on them?

I just need this on the ball and his HO , if you have the largest number of legal pokes me in that ball serve to bred, if Buneary is not legal, then pokes most used ou in that ball would serve me

I just need this on the ball and his HO , if you have the largest number of legal pokes me in that ball serve to bred, if Buneary is not legal, then pokes most used ou in that ball would serve me

Again, a list would help. I need details, how many, what natures, what abilities. A general request like yours is frustrating to do, not worth starting until details are made known.