Pokemon XY : Xerneas and Yveltal shiny unblocked ?

can you make it so we can change the moves on the pokemon such as for bissley girding so if changing encounters is possible would wrap changing and walkthough walls also be possible thats what action replays for the older games did for the walkthough wall cheat they edited some thiing in the ram which this can edit stuff in ram also

Also, "You can't make the wild Pokémon shiny, although they won't have a shiny lock on them." --> Does that mean that it is possible to encounter a shiny Kyogre/Groudon/Rayquaza then (don't know if Kalos legendaries are shiny-locked in ORAS)?

As far as I know, in ORAS, the shiny locks only apply to story legends, because it'd be weird to have a regular Pokémon in a cutscene and a shiny one when you battle (although in XY they went a bit tight and decided to shiny lock everything, even the Legendary Birds that you don't see in the overworld. Mewtwo and Zygarde I can maybe accept since they have overworld models). Anyway, in ORAS they seem to have gone back to just cutscene legends being shiny locked. I'm guessing these encounters are kind of hard coded to never be shiny, rather than a species-specific shiny lock. So a Groudon/Kyogre/Rayquaza/Deoxys encountered in Petalburg Woods could, theoretically, be shiny. Nobody go shiny hunting on my say so though! I suppose it wouldn't take too long since you can encounter hordes/use the DexNav. But obviously, this is pretty pointless since it will still be illegal online.

can you make it so we can change the moves on the pokemon such as for bissley girding so if changing encounters is possible would wrap changing and walkthough walls also be possible thats what action replays for the older games did for the walkthough wall cheat they edited some thiing in the ram which this can edit stuff in ram also

If you can edit the encounter tables live, I'm guessing you can do lots more. Granted, it's all pretty pointless, which is why nobody has made an in-depth program yet. There is a project on GBAtemp for Gateway users which is basically an action replay, complete with the same code structure and style as the DS days. It would be cool to have something similar for 9.5.0-22 and below, for non-Gateway users. A suped-up version of KazoWAR's encedit program would be great, where you can select the game (X/Y/OR/AS), route, Pokémon, form, level, shiny or non-shiny etc.

Edited by Timeboy

It would be cool to have something similar for 9.5.0-23 and below, for non-Gateway users. A suped-up version of KazoWAR's encedit program would be great, where you can select the game (X/Y/OR/AS), route, Pokémon, form, level, shiny or non-shiny etc.

9.5.0-22

might want to edit that :P

RAM editing can as far as I am aware not cause a corrupted save. Those rumors were debunked long ago.

I wouldn't be so sure about that. It is very likely that bad RAM edits could potentially cause save corruption or render the game unusable until the save is deleted. But the way PKHex is presently setup makes it difficult to produce data which is not stable in some way and could harm your save. Most of the edit options in the program, in appearance at least, seem relatively safe. Of course there is always a way to mess things up. If you carelessly fiddle with stuff like the flags, gender of your character (old PKHex) there is no saying what could happen. But in most case, you'd have to be pretty reckless, dumb, or be purposely screwing with the RAM to get the save corrupted.

Then again, PKHex and the ROP access exploit force the software to do things it wasn't designed to do. Although they were extensively tested, there remains the very real possibility that errors could creep up.

Edited by Eirikr

yea i also want this to work on x and y because if you catch a pokemon while doing and save your dexnav will be messed up and might cause the game to crash or courrpt the save x and y does not have the dex nav and it would be far more safer also if you just encoter the mon then save it will still gitch up the dex nav and you will be stuck with the game freezign when you open it petalburg woods if you had seen all the pokemon their and used it it would cause the dex nav to bug out ans if you saved it would be stuck freezing in petaburg woods

Actually I can confirm that on the dexnav it'll just show the regular available pokemon. When clicking on one it'll search for that pokemon, but as the encounter reference table has been altered a search for i.e. Mew pops up instead. Perfectly "normal" for as far as it concerns the game.

Furthermore, as it is an edit on RAM level rather than on ROM level, leaving petalburg woods and re-entering it resets the encounters to normal ones.