ORAS - Taiwan/Hong Kong Kangaskhan

Lady Ariel

I am not able to read Chinese so I am not sure how the event works, but it will be a serial code event. It will be obtainable on Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire games, and only the first 1,000 people on each site that comment on their Facebook pages will get a serial code. Other than that information, I am not sure why the event is being distributed or if any additional information is posted.

Nintendo of Hong Kong announcement

Nintendo of Taiwan announcement

Hi, I come from Hong Kong.

The distribution is an Easter Holiday event.

It required player posts a suggestion of Taiwan/Hong Kong distribution on the event page and send a message to the Facebook page with name and the suggestion. Then they will send a serial code by FB message. Only TW/HK and Japan copy can receive it.

Seems so many people from other countries used translator lol

Using English is also fine, by the experience of Charizard event in last year.

(Sorry for my bad English)

Edited by myacg

Did we have to post our name (which I guess is the Facebook name) in the post and the message? Also what is with the April 8, 2015 and the April 9, 2015 dates (is one the deadline for the suggestion and the other for the serial code availability start date)?

Just post your name in the message. The name will post on the website to show who got the serial code, even your name is not real.

Example:

Facebook Message:

Name: Steven Stone

Suggestion: Metagross

Post on event page:

I want Metagross!

April 8 is the date of the event deadline and April 9 is the date of the serial code deadline. I don't know why they set the deadline on next week, but I believe we will receive the serial code before April 8. If all serial code distributed, the event should end.